Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa behind Al Shabaab Godane, Afghani mere agents

The whole secessionist project is in big trouble. The Southerners are finding out how "low you can go" and the international community led by the US will not tolerate such nonsense.

^^^Thats already a big deal, however the ellegations against Gabose Siilanyu, the Attam affair & Caynab's death as well as the safe passage to the ONLF fighters makes Somaliland very weak..

Generale,

If Somaliland wanted to destablise Puntland we had a golden chance when the ex-petrol station attendant, Cadde Muuse asked us to arm him and support him. We simply responded no. But we helped forge peace between the warring groups in Puntland to come together and make peace.

That is what Somaliland stands for.

As for Alshabaab leaders. They might be from Somaliland but they as much would do damage to Somaliland as they are doing to anywhere else. They are self-made renegades and the reason why they are at the top of the helm is because of their own raganimo iyo karti.

But anyway, you can believe in your theories for all it is worth.

I don't know why Libaahe and Xaji always spoil threads by entering it. I wanted hear the pirates of garowe discuss this among each other.

Suldaanka, you tried but Cade was far smarter than the Qad merchant who tried to create a war between Puntland.

President Cade Muse was a man who loved the State deeply..

Now the links are there, and Godane the leader of Al Shabaab is no doubt in touch with the secessionist leadership in Hargaysa..

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

I don't know why Libaahe and Xaji always spoil threads by entering it. .

They are here, the same reason you are. All of you are shook to death. :D

^As if the death of David Rose wasn't shock enough for the orphans of the queen and then this. It is embarrassing and the seccessionists are feeling the heat that's why the outcry of some and other's calling for silence on the matter.

are you guys smoking crack or something .. :D

saxib let this guy cry himself to sleep if he wants to.

according to you because Godane is from hargaisa, Somaliland is somehow finished, its always one thing or another, and i still keep emphasizing REALITY, not delusion.

The U.S. state department for african affairs stated that we will work with Somaliland as a seperate government and provide it double the allocated U.S. support of previous administrations, The European Union the same thing. The african union will do the same in time they need a precedent to get that ball rolling and that is comming with the case of Southern Sudan.

Ethiopia has also stated that it will support Somaliland against any threat with arms and support.

as regards to the ONLF, i last remember 200 men who landed of the shore at night and tried to run through to the boarder in pitch darkness, ending up completely sorrounded on top of a hill and later ending up in Ethiopian and Somaliland prisons, but according to a bax bax lander such as yourself WOW....THAT IS AMAZING NEWS, now i know why they call you a bax bax lander.

:D:D:D

Saxib, alxamdullilah we are getting stronger, and it doesnt matter how retarded silanyo is, the world values Somaliland with or without him.

:D:D:D

lagu magacaabi jiray Siciid Saalax Ceynab uu ka barbardagaalamaya islamarkaasna la shaqeynayey Kooxdii uu hogaaminayey Maxamed Siciid Atam kuwaas oo ay Dawladu ku guulaystaya Dagaalo lagu soo afjaray.

Just find out who this man is,. JB probably knows. ;)

:D djibouti :D

saxib dont insult me, the CAMA SAVA REPUBLIC has worse airports and other then the central bit of the town djibouti is a dump its army is estimated at under 12,000 men ! When eriteria invaded it and Somaliland said it will defend it if it was invaded they practically danced on the streets.

:D

i miss debating with educated well versed people, mad mullah ...return to the alshabab quarters saxib, your time will come see you and alshabab at the border in a year or so time.

:D