Sign in to follow this  
Haashim

It's Joke, isn't it? Barre Hiiraale oo loo dhaariyey Wasiirnimada Was. Gaashaandhiga

Why is the colonel wearing his BDU's instead of the ceremonialparade uniform?And even so,why is his shirt's sleeves not properly done?

All the same,he is the right man for the jobb and the President made a nice choice.Good luck commander Barre!

Gabbal   

I guess Barre and the executive branch an agreement after all.

Sakhar-

Much as you would like it, dawlada ha xigsan. icon_razz.gif It was a Somali-wide initiative before Abdulahi Yusuf knew of its planning and it is so now. Much as you would like to aliken this federal institution to a dictatorship, like that of the late president where he had the final and only voice, the case is most definitely not today. If Abdulahi had any more powers then granted to him by the federal charter, I am most sure he would have brought the speaker of the parliament back from Mogadishu in a haste, so, sxb, waxba dawlada ha xigsan.

Teeda kale, if what you allude is true, Barre Hiiraale would not be in the government. Why would Abdulahi have him there? ;) Don't let your cuqdad blind you to the truth! Your case is like Muuse Suudi's former militiament now claiming all the achievements of the Courts in the name of clan. :D

Wasiirka ayaa dhaartiisa ka dib waxaa la dardaarmay Madaxweynaha oo u sheegay inuu hawlahiisa uguto sidii loogu talo galay oo uu ku dhaartay Kitaabka Alle
isla markaana uu boorka ka jafo Ciidamada dhawaanahaan Tababarka ugu socdo xerooyinka ku dhow dhow magaalada Baydhabo

Did Abdulahi Yusuf really say "boorka ka jaf" ciidamada dawlada? :D

Gabbal   

Barre Aadan Shire (Hiiraale) oo loo dhaariyay xilka Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga-Abshir Maxamed Nuur "Mandela": November 18, 2006

Baydhabo (Baidoa.com)-Barre Aadan Shire (Hiiraale) oo Baydhabo soo gaaray November 06, 2006 ayaa loo dhaariyay xilka Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga tan iyo intii xilkan loo magacaabay 21 August 2006 asagoo markaas ku sugnaa Kismaayo oo uu ka talin jiray.

Barre Hiiraale ayaa ka soo galay Baydhabo dhinaca Baardheere oo uu ku sugnaa tan iyo wixii ka danbeeyay markii lagaga adkaaday dagaal ka dhacay duleedka magaalada Bu'aale ee gobolka Jubada Dhexe oo dhex maray ciidamadiisa iyo ciidamada Maxaakiimta Islaamiga dagaalkaaso dhacay October 22, 2006

Xaflad gaar ah oo ka dhacday guriga Baydhabo uu ka deganyahay Cabdulaahi Yuusuf ayaa lagu dhaariyay Barre Hiiraale.

Hornow Dowlada aniga ma xigsinaayi laakiin I'd like to know what happened to your 'anti-tfg because Abdullahi is president stance', suddenly it's 'dowlada ha xigsan' and prior to the 'fall' of Kismaayo 'Abdullahi is not a somali leader, he's not fit to rule the country'!

It's see-through sxb! But I speak the things other folks don't want to mention and atleast hornow I'm frank.

Get it in your head: Wixii uu adeerka Barre is walwaalo ba, maanta madaxweynaha ummada soomaaliyeed buu hoos fadhiyaa kana amar qaata

Shirkii Balcad yaa illoobey, diidmada uu Barre ku diidnaa inuu dowlada la shaqeeyo xagee bey ku danbeysay? Wa tii uu mooriyaanta Balcad kula shiraayey, uuna diidsanaa in wax ciidan shisheeye la keeno dalka? Why the sudden change of voice Hornow?

You've warmed to him because out of necessity because you know, that you've been marginalised and please don't come up with the federal charter and other BS of being it a federal instituition.

You say it was a Somali-wide initiative, what happened to 'it was an Ethiopian lead initiative and that's why we cannot accept gacankudhiigle Abdullahi Yusuf as president' rhethoric? **Edited part** Wallaahi I'm not lying and the majority of the folks know that, in fact they can see the hypocrisy, that is dripping out bit by bit from Horn's lying mouth, it was just a couple of months ago, when in fact he wrote this and he had this to say and I qoute:

Duke, Abdulahi Yusuf baad ku waalatay meel hakaa saaro sxb. Dawlad Axmaaro u kow-tow garanaysane dooni meyno, taana waxay tahay tii koowaad ay shacabku Soomaaliyeed badankood aqoonsigu Abdulahi Yusuf iyo waxuu wato kala laabteen.

Horn's unforgotten history!

Shame on you, What a false pretender! The people know you, so don't pretend otherwise Horn. What you've written haven't been forgotten you know, you can't fool anybody! You brought it on to yourself!

That's in fact what Naxar-Nugaaleed replied to him:

^^ adna amxaaro an jirin baad ku waalatey.

Deception over deception, what a grand hypocrite

Soon, I will post my new insights into Horn's lies! Just stayed tuned to Sol inshallah! He's been put into the open and there are hundreds of hundreds such posts, that he delivered during his infamous stay at Sol and you can checked it yourselves and then decide on the truth!

Get off your chair and atleast admitt like a man, that you first didn't fancy Abdullahi but after 'significant' changes into your clan's circumstances you were forced to come 'home' to Adeer Abdullahi, which is essentially true!

That's not my problem adeer, politics in Somalia can be pragmatistic but what I cannot accept is you trying to delibarately change the tone of now the TFG being a federal instituition that is Somali lead, where as it was quite evidant prior to that, that you had 'other' views on that matter!

Teeda kale, if what you allude is true, Barre Hiiraale would not be in the government. Why would Abdulahi have him there?

Now we're getting really doltish! I said it before Abdullahi is enjoying this and to be frank with you lately Baydhabo has become the 'trash' captial of Somalia, where all those former warlords seek refuge too. Frankly speaking I'd like Abdullahi Yusuf get rid of them, Abdiqaybdiid, Barre Hiiraale, Qanyare et-al etc! The government doesn't need such loosers amongst their ranks!

Don't let your cuqdad blind you to the truth! Your case is like Muuse Suudi's former militiament now claiming all the achievements of the Courts in the name of clan.

What success did I claim of Barre hornow, don't be childish! Or did you wrote that stuff, because you didn't had anything else to say?

Folks what I don't like is the sheer hypocrisy of Horn and I really resent that! That's what he wrote addressed to me:

Originally post by Horn: Sakhar-

Much as you would like it, dawlada ha xigsan. It was a Somali-wide initiative before Abdulahi Yusuf knew of its planning and it is so now. Much as you would like to aliken this federal institution to a dictatorship, like that of the late president where he had the final and only voice, the case is most definitely not today. If Abdulahi had any more powers then granted to him by the federal charter, I am most sure he would have brought the speaker of the parliament back from Mogadishu in a haste, so, sxb,
waxba dawlada ha xigsan.

And that's what he wrote a while back, not so long ago: From 'dowlada ha xigsan' to 'federal institution in Baidoa should be disbanded because they kow-tow to Ethiopians'! Which is it now horn, do you support the TFG or you don't? Apparently he himself is confused! Let's say he's undecided.

Originally posted by Horn: It's becoming more appearent that the "federal institution" in Baidoa should be disbanded. Any progressive Somali can see it's an obstacle to peace, security, and the development towards a prospering sovereign state with its territorial integrity and self-respect intact.

Source of Horn's drivel!

In the first quotation he's saying 'dowlada ha xigsan', meaning don't narrow yourself on the government because 'I also support it as my uncle Barre is also the Defence minister' and he goes on descriping the TFG being 'a federal institution' and a 'somali-lead initiative'.

In the second quotation he's saying the opposite! He's calling for the same 'federal institution' he is praising to be 'disbanded'!

He thinks the TFG or federal institution is and I qoute 'an obsticle to peace, security, and the development towards a prospering sovereign state with its territorial integrity and self-respect intact.'

He goes on to say that every 'progressive somali can actually see' that the 'TFG is kow-towing' if I may borrow one or two of his favourite childish words 'to the Ethiopians'!

Who should we believe now, the horn who say's 'I support the government don't narrow yourself to the TFG' or the horn that say's 'Any progressive Somali can see that the TFG is an obsticle to peace, security and the development towards a prospering sovereign state with its territorial integrity and self-respect intact.'

Now you may decide, about Horn's hypocrisy and double-standards, Would the real Horn please stand up!

Haashim   

the real joke in this issue is; barre hiiraale was defence misinter even b4 his defeat in jubba war, so why now? why all these fuss? why shouldn't he join his team in baydhabo like qanyare? why ...?

or this is just saving his face's water - Wejiga ha naga fiikhin nooh adiga - ? ;)

Gabbal   

Sakhar

Adeer, you are not worthy of my explanation, but if you could find it in your heart, invite me to the victory if you could find it in your heart ok? smile.gif

I Would like to tell you though waxba dawlada ha is xijin, wallahi inaadan cid kale uga dhawayn. icon_razz.gif

Adeer with your history you're not worth giving a reply but one record I've to set straight!

I Would like to tell you though waxba dawlada ha is xijin, wallahi inaadan cid kale uga dhawayn.

So you're kow-towing to the Xabashi's/Ethio's then? Welcome into the Ehtiopia club/camp! Waa sida aad sheegtay ninana makaa xiga dowlada, ethiopian stooge iyo tigrey kow-toweryahow!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Lieutenant-General Sakhar:

Adeer with your history you're not worth giving a reply but one record I've to set straight!

quote:

I Would like to tell you though waxba dawlada ha is xijin, wallahi inaadan cid kale uga dhawayn.

So you're kow-towing to the Xabashi's/Ethio's then?
Welcome into the Ehtiopia club/camp! Waa sida aad sheegtay ninana makaa xiga dowlada,
ethiopian stooge
iyo tigrey kow-toweryahow!
You should welcome me to the bandwagon then Yoonis. icon_razz.gif

Cumar   

Lieutenant-General Sakhar, flaunting such intellectual dishonesty is appalling especially from an individual who claims to speak for others. Citing months-old half-quotes coupled with his own half-baked interpretations in order to establish that your weak rebut reveals the light about HornAfrik. There is a no such thing as a fixed POV in the ever changing political scene and this is not alluding to brother HornAfrik. The mere fact that you have been discredited in the past with your senseless tribalistic and insolent attitude is a warning signal and an indicator, which you have obviously missed (or ignored), that your future posts will be disregarded if you do not mend your ways. I assumed that the post of brother Kashafa ( http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=007439;p=1#000003 ) has promoted to re-think your posting conduct, but apparently not which compelled me to write this. If your next response observes the same format as your previous reply, then you will be waiting a long time for a reply. If not, then Illaahay ayaa mahad leh and I will be looking forward to read your next civilized posts. M ay Allah (ta3ala) forgive us and you.

Salamu Calaykum

Originally posted by muraad:

the real joke in this issue is; barre hiiraale was defence misinter even b4 his defeat in jubba war, so why now? why all these fuss? why shouldn't he join his team in baydhabo like qanyare? why ...?

or this is just saving his face's water - Wejiga ha naga fiikhin nooh adiga - ?
;)

Salamu Calaykum muraad

Col. Barre Hiiraale accepted the position whilst he was in Kismayoo but did not officially sworn in until recently. So there is no [joke] walaal but a misunderstanding.

Salamu Calaykum

This is not switzerland.I haven't seen any one who is neutral in here.Every one is siding with some one and pointing fingers at some one .Its not right to barbeque an individual just coz some body else doesn't like his approaches on issues.Folks,u either do ur things right or stopp this political vendetta thing.Its lame.

I will patiently await, the day when Horn will be addressing me like a man, without the need for him to 'hire' the likes of that chap called sulayman, which I will not even address! But I got this to say to him:

'Lay off your islamic etiquete as you're no better than I or anybody else or more religious than most folks here!'

I will not even further address you, but I'll await as I said the day Kashanre will even try to come up with the lamest of the lame attacks by himself without speaking in support of other's but talk man to man with me!

Temujin   

It appears Horn Afrique did some psychological damage in his time here on Somaliaonline to some members. This is not the first post I came across a member lashing out at him because of a long held personal grudge they had against.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Lieutenant-General Sakhar:

I will patiently await, the day when Horn will be addressing me like a man, without the need for him to 'hire' the likes of that chap called sulayman, which I will not even address!

Ok sxb, maybe you should wait for that day then? I think we are through now right? :D

Originally posted by Temujin:

It appears Horn Afrique did some psychological damage in his time here on Somaliaonline to some members. This is not the first post I came across a member lashing out at him because of a long held personal grudge they had against.

I am not sure it is as much something I had done as some clannish resentment he had been feeling. Siad Barre's "children" in Nairobi begging Abdullahi Yusuf for money and evoking "mahbar" is not something Horn can bring on good Temujin, it is only something a long-held resentment can bring on.

Farxad iyo reerayn Sakhar, caawa si fiican iigu jimicso adeer! Lakin ha noqon ninkii caanaha iska daadi'yey isagoona kaban. :D