Sign in to follow this  
Haashim

It's Joke, isn't it? Barre Hiiraale oo loo dhaariyey Wasiirnimada Was. Gaashaandhiga

Haashim   

Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Federaalka kmg ee Soomaaliya Md. Cabdulaahi Yuusuf Axmed, Ra'iisul Wasaaraha Xukuumada fkmg ee Somalia Prof. Cali Maxamed Geedi iyo Xubno ka tirsan Golaha Wasiirada ayaa lagu hordhaariyey Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga Dowlada Federaalka kmg ee Soomaaliya Md. Barre Aadan Shire "Barre Hiiraale".

Wasiirka ayaa dhaartiisa ka dib waxaa la dardaarmay Madaxweynaha oo u sheegay inuu hawlahiisa uguto sidii loogu talo galay oo uu ku dhaartay Kitaabka Alle isla markaana uu boorka ka jafo Ciidamada dhawaanahaan Tababarka ugu socdo xerooyinka ku dhow dhow magaalada Baydhabo iyagoo qaarna dhamaystay halka Qaarna wali tababar u socdo.

For more info:

http://www.somaliweyn.com/pages/news/Nov_06/18nov40.html

Cumar   

I am not getting the joke or is it something that is only comprehended by the anti-Hiiraale squad smile.gif

Reminds me of the extreme Sufis' claim that the hidden knowledge is reserved for the elite Sufis.

Barehiiraale_dhaar1.JPG

Barre is a passionate warrior, but I don't believe that he's the right man for the job! I'm skeptical and he's to proove himself, before I believe that he's up for the job!

Cumar   

Originally posted by Lieutenant-General Sakhar:

Barre is a passionate warrior, but I don't believe that he's the right man for the job! I'm skeptical and he's to proove himself, before I believe that he's up for the job!

Salamu Calaykum

I believe Col. Barre Hiiraale can sufficiently perform his function in spite of the current situation. The man graduated from one of the oldest and most prestigious military university in the world and on top of that, his outstanding militaristic experience. My father and Barre were a few months away of being promoted to General but the civil war broke out.

^^^ agree with you Suleyman. Geel ninkii maali jiray ayaa la weeydiiyaa.

Sakhar, saaxiib "Barre is a passionate warrior" iyo "is he the right man for the job" meel mawada galaan. Ma waxaad sugeysaa the "dark" voices inaay kusoo waxyoodaan. :D

Back to the topic: What is so funny about this Muraadoow iyo Che? Enlighten us please.

Inaadeer I was merely diplomatic! But you didn't get where I was heading to with my remarks! :D

I truely believe, that Barre's appointment is a wrong step towards eradicating the anti-government lobby, that is very strong in our country!

However the appointment of Barre is something that will please Abdullahi Yusuf enormously! Isn't it remarkable how the same people, who chased Abdullahi Yusuf out of Somalia, are today indeed kissing his shoes and on top of that bowing down to him? It is said that when Abdullahi Yusuf goes out to Nairobi, the children of the late Siad Barre ask him for a few 'favours' and he provides them with those 'favours'! Abdullahi Yusuf is really enjoying this! It must be the golden sixties all over again!

Soo idinku 'dulli' idinku ma'ahan in aad maanta hoos timaadiin Beerlaawe iyo mahabarka aad sheeg-sheegi jirteen? Shalay waa tii idinku hoos-hurday Seerar, Goobaale iyo Indhacadde maantana Adeer Cabdullahi oo kursi madaxweyne ku fadhiyo buu Barre hoos fadhiya asagoo dhulka fiirinaayo oo waliba xil raadis ah! Wixii uu is walwaala ba maanta Cabdullaahi buu hoos fadhiyaa Ceeb calayk!

Today Yey is joking and a happy men as he's properly boasting to the folks there about his bravery and how they used to fight against Barre et-al etc! Maanta waa guushi Cabdullaahi adeer, and lately I have been enjoying you and Adeer Horn's cheering towards Abdullahi Yusuf and qouting allpuntland.com of all sources! Even you traded your so-called 'MR Prince' Ina Daahir Aweys for Beerlaawe isn't that something that surprise's you!

Today Adeer the joke is on you and your fellows but not one me as I'm enjoying 'guusheena'! Picture's tell a thousand words:

Barehiiraale_dhaar4.JPG

Barre Hiiraale bowing down to Abdullahi Yusuf, whilst the latter sarcastically wipes his hand at his mouth because of sheer bewilderment and amusement!

Allamagan I hope you just don't shoot yourself in the head after this reply the same goes for Adeer Horn and the rest!

However the appointment of Barre is something that will please Abdullahi Yusuf enormously! Isn't it remarkable how the same people, who chased Abdullahi Yusuf out of Somalia, are today indeed kissing his shoes and on top of that bowing down to him? It is said that when Abdullahi Yusuf goes out to Nairobi, the children of the late Siad Barre ask him for a few 'favours' and he provides them with those 'favours'! Abdullahi Yusuf is really enjoying this! It must be the golden sixties all over again!

This is why you and your adeer will fail. Waxaan wax lugu farxo ma, aha. Hadee maanto iyaga ka, taalo adigaba biri tii kuu danbeen doonta Ilaahaa og. N my boy, da sixties are gone, never to be revisited. Get dat in your thick skull.

Allam....Wax kale kuma qosleeneh, Kitaabka iyo Hiiraale put on grin on my face. Waa rag is dhaarta.

bambo   

this why puntlanders support abdulahi yusuf , they beleive he will give them power to run to somalia :D:D:D what bout sixties Lieutenant-General Sakhar "

I'm enjoying 'guusheena'

Skhar, mandhoow that itself shows caruurnimadaada. Ta kale guushee adeer? To sit and be locked in a small town in the middle of nowhere is a guul! Adeer the game is on ha degdegin. Hana isku qaldin one person's interest and a whole clan's ineterest. Thanks to ppl of Gedo & Juboyinka, there is still sign of life in your Beerlaawe uncle and he is still breathing. An effective somali government is the interest of every somali and the people of Gedo, Gedo-Bari & Jubooyinka are forefronts so don't misinterpret that. To achieve this they would go extra lengths and miles and to everyone who have the same vision to realise this dream of 1 Somalia lugaheeda ku taagan.

Nice of you adeer, that you 'changed' your stance to his excellency Abdullahi Yusuf, however one picture I cannot resist to repost! I'm just imaging in my head, Allamagan sitting somewhere, whilst also copying the actions of his dear adeero Barre!

Barre Hiiraale bowing down to Abdullahi Yusuf, whilst the latter sarcastically wipes his hand at his mouth because of sheer bewilderment and amusement!

Barehiiraale_dhaar4.JPG

^^Everyone can see what is going on marghaan! The 'beauty' lies in the eye of the beholder.

Adeer Abdullahi is speechless and he's about to explode because of the sheer stupi.dity of Barre Hiiraale, who brought old and gone traditions back to Baydhabo!

Aabaha garashada Cabdullaahiyow! Mudane Jaalle please accept my nomination as the defence minster!

Ragaani wax kaleeto maku qoslaayiin, xitta Geedi wuu la yaabanyahay, dhaqan-xumida iyo caqli yaraanta adeerka marghan!

Barehiiraale_dhaar4.JPG