Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Does Age Really make a Difference in a Partner

Bess.   

i think the best is someone ur own age.....rather than older which could intimidate u ...or someone younger and u could patronize....same age....same similar interests....just more common ground...i think that would give u more issues to relate together on.. :D

juba   

a drastic difference in age is ofcourse not reccomended. i would agree that a similar age would be the best for a healthy marriage. if your spouse is 1 or 3 yrs older doesn't make that much of a difference. But then again one could argue that love btw the couple is all that matters, age shouldnt. it really depends on an idividuals values and prefrences i would personally think age makes a difference in a partner.

It need not make a difference if both individuals treat it as just a number.

Preceptions seem to be the problem here as ppl generalize as to what might be the possible motives for an Older Guy marrying a younger woman.

Qac Qaac   

if the two ppl are on the same age, then there will be lots of arguments, fightings, qeelo dhibaato, challange. no respect...

if one is older prefarably the man, then the family could have peace.. as charisma said, nin kaa ween wuu ku dhaqan karaa, nin ku la eg, aduuba help kaa rabaa, xagaas na muranbaa ka dhalan kara..

Tuujiye   

waraa qac'qaac runtaa waaye yaaqee...

gabar ku la eg maxaa kusameynee, musqusha aaba isku dagaaleysiinee... sariirta barkimaheyda aa isku qabsaneysiin....

Aniga 4real i don't care like I said before..to me she could be older, younger, same age, or even younger younger..saqiir suujis...me don't care.................

wareer badanaa!!!

oooh, ive also been told that when men marry younger women (like a 7 year or more gap) they suddenly feel insecure and make it an issue to kinda "break their wifes spirit"... ya know, so they dnt think theyre too fresh and leave for someone younger. now, im not saying this will happen to you guys, you probably have a more stable head on yr shoulders, however if you see these qualities in yrselves fellas (jealous, insecure), maybe you should take the time to curb them b4 you marry. shaytaans favourite accomplishment is divorce and he works better in compliance with yr weaknesses.

GD   

i tell u wat guy, before i used to date 20 and younger but i never had feeling 4 them.they call u 6am in da morrning. now iam dating a gal who is same age as me and iam loving everything about her. kkkkkkkkkkk. so, its all bout experience

ha wareering hadaad wareertose weyna u noqo.