Sign in to follow this  
Ajooz .1

Who would you vote for the NEXT PRESIDENT of Somalia?

Ajooz .1   

Now that Abdullahi yusuf is out of the chair of presidency who do you consider should be the next president of our beloved somalia state your reason why he/she deserves the position?

Ashkiro   

I like it that you also added she, if your a male by any chance, sorry I can't tell from the name, than well done for the progress am proud of you. As for who should be the next president, I am not sure since I am not familar with anyone, but I would like to say I don't think it will make any difference for the lives of the average man and woman in Somalia. Somalia's problem is not political but about resources. It's unfortunate the right diagnosis is often not made or overlooked when it comes to the Somali dilemma.

NASSIR   

Someone fr. Puntland or Kismayo just as Geedi was replaced with Nur Ade until the end of the term. Then call for a new national reconciliation or election if TFG's mandate ends with everything as planned.

Ajooz .1   

hey dont forget about his partner in crime the other sharif, sharif hassan sheikhaden he too has his heart set on reliving Somalia of its nightmare as i recall he was the one who fought hard and brave until he was sacked to keep Ethiopia out of Somalia and now look what has transpired