Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Pls share stories of how your PARENTS got Married

Salma   

Salam,

Xasan o Na3eema's stories in Somalia LOL, so touchy ouch :D

"I only know they met in Cadan,Yemen in the mid 70s" Thats all.

End of report.

Juxa   

maasha allah,,,,,,there is hope for all of us,,,,,,,hw my parents met and fall for each other,,,,,i will report back, just waiting for mom to wake up for salaad subax,,,,koob shaahi, a smile and she will talk,,,,later ;)

juxa tan na ma ii dhimaneey.. waxaad ii sheegtay in aad tahay gabar faraha ka baxday (yaaab iyo ista cajib) oo markeey hooyo salaada u kacdo ayaan rabtaa in aad adna seexatid(oo habeen walba ma saan ayaa u dhafartaa) dhafarka badan cimri deg deg ayaa laga qaadaa aniga iga wareeyso markaan da'aadaada ahaa habeenkii ayaan dadka u gar qaadi jirey (hadana waxaan u ekahay 1994 BMW) marka is jir gabar yar oo qurux badan ayaa tahay sidii moti uu iigu sheegay

asxantu

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^ THNX U FOR AMAANTA, i know pronounce u my new BMH.

inaad dadki hore ka hartay u used to do samething, hence that is where u stole yr wisdom.

am good girl, waiting for mom so that i can make her shaahi and get her weeso ready! got it ina awoowe ;)

maansha allaaah maansha allaah iga raali ahoow qalbiyeey, soomali mar horey ay waxay u tiri (hadal nin na si u yiri nin na si u qaaday) so sorry i misunderstood wat u were tryin ta say waxaa tahay fanaxleey faceed ka roon ilaahey ajarka hakuu laba jibaaro...

wat's bmh?

asxantu

Qac Qaac   

waraa joojiya shukaansiga labadiina, haddaad rabtaan in aa ilmihiina usheegtaan in aad iska barateen somaliaonline, waa wax kale. laakiin luuq luuq maroowgaan naga daaya. lazim laami lee ka danbeeyo.

Juxa   

qofka marka ay meel uga dhagantahay, they become repetitive and assuming. marka ^^^^^^^^^^^ maybe lack of it makes u think everyone is at it smile.gif

Nephissa   

Everything posted above me sounds a made up love story. Back then most of the marriages were arranged. We all know that. Be real.

My mom was 13 playing Gariir, when the grown ups in her family was celebrating for her wedding.

nuune   

waraa checkmate, ka shiix waraa, ka shiix dadkaan, ayuka lee waaye hadday buuf rabaan,sheydaan ilka quutequute yaa xalwa minal cakarooni.

Modesty   

My dad was a rich oday, my mother the typical young Somali in Mogadishu seeking a rich husband. True..but they had me!

OOH great love stories, but are you guys over exaggerating it..ok joking..

now let me see how my parents met..my mother lived with her eedoy in Hargeisa when my late aabo( may allah rest his soul in peace) spotted her.she was 17 and he was over 30 but very handsome.

she was a very shy girl and declined him twice until she got heard of her eedo who wanted her son for my moma. my moma then decided to marry( i don't think it was love at the begining) my dad after two declines in 1980 and as allah planned he died in 1984 so sad huh after leaving behind only two kids. my mother got married again however he too himslef become a victim of the cival war in our country( kinda like a sad story huh, but everyone will oneway or the other die) my father's first born child which is I is today celebrating her first year wedding anniversary. what a coincidence me talking about my parents and my wedding anniversary huh. it looks like a sad story with a great ending huh..I felt to share it with you guys.