Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Court revives lawsuit against former Somali PM

For one who has wrongfully nicknamed himself Garyaqaan, you seem bereft of a sense of justice or righteousness in your defense of these men.

As for the ex.Colonel Tuke whom you seem to have promoted to General (inflation of titles seems the norm with your likes), we both know he's not walking around the environment freely but had to beat a hasty exit out of the USA. Both you and I also know the damage the case did to his household/family!

I'll leave my point at that juncture.

Either way tell Samatar (since you're neighbors and pals), that as administrations change and old hands at the Pentagon fade into retirement, his past utility is less remembered and he becomes more expendable by the powers that be in his new homeland. He will understand exactly what that means even though I doubt you will. So just pass it along, verbatim ;)

war ileen anagaa wax aragnay. Caruurtii maskaxda looga dhaqay naceeb. Mintido tuke workes and lives free. waxaad kaloo ogaataa Markii Riyoole oo dadka xaniinyah kala bixi jiray lasoo xiro ayaan ka sheekeesan doonaa Mudane Samatar. !!!

Poker   

^Adiga ma samater baa adeer kuu ah. You're taking this issue way too seriously.

Nimankan hadaan ifka maxkabad lagu saarin Aakhiraa lagu saari doonaa. The victims will receive the ultimate justice in judgment day. If you personally contributed into those killings by any shape or form, you will have your day in court as well.

Originally posted by Warancade:

How is somalia suppose to be cleaned from qabyaalad and is nacayb if people are giving a heroic status to the criminals of yesteryears!

From what I gathered on the thread, I don't think most of them are denying on his alleged 'crimes.' They are just arguing if Cali Samatar maxkamad lasoo saaraayo, so would Riyaale Kaahin. It is a fair point to be raised.

Midna caadi waaye oo waa cafinay, but mid kale is all fair game to be pursued and put on justice's gaw -- taas ayaa labafoolnimo u eg.

RedSea   

Ninkastoo danbiile ah cidi soo qaban kartaa oo maxkamad keeni karta waa ok xagayga. Hadii dhamaantood lasoo uruuriyo meeshay rabaan danbi ha ka galeen.

Markaas ka bacdi, dadkii ay danbiga ka galeen ayaa cafin kara, ama se siday rabaan ka yeeli kara.

Aniga in maanta danbiilayaasha suuqa laga saaro wax igaga lumaya majirto. Umada uun baa laga qaban lahaa sharkooda, so we can have fresh start.

Kool_Kat   

^What in Allah's name are you saying? Aboowe horta stop making each damn sentence in to a paragraph, and lay off the commas a little will yah? Shiish...Madaxaaba naxanuujisee...

since, I am a gentleman

Ummm, am I reading this correctly or are my eyes playing trick on me like Oodweynoo marqaansan? :D

Walaalo, we were never engaged in anything for me to want to withdraw...Marka kaligaa isla sheekeyso, which you seem to enjoy a lot, so long as you don't answer yourself... ;)

Now what is this obsession with Xiin, I see his name bolded twice in your post? Ma'amaan aanan ogeyn baa meesha ka socota? Mise are we chewing again tonite and the marduuf is spelling out X-I-I-N to you, or we have work tomorrow oo kii xalaa wili kugu jira? :D

Ciao Bel

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

I am sure of it, that by now, it's getting rather stale kind of tiresome; but then, again, nothing of the elevated discourse was ever expected from the likes of you. Particularly with that flea-bag of a brain of yours, to begin with,....heh,....lassy....
:D

Somehow or the other, by the way, I get the impression that a
"village jester"; particularly of the
female kind
must have been pronounced missing in
Canada
(
at least by an entertaining troup of circus performers
). Since, it's the case that we behold a replica of her in you right here of
SOL
:D

H-A-L-L-E-L-U-J-A-H!!! You did listen...Finally, a paragraph with two senteces separted by a period...H-A-L-L-E-L-U-J-A-H!!! Keep this up and we might get somewhere...There is definately hope for you Oodoow...I am not giving up, no way jose...

Now what were you saying about Xiin? Something about a bunching bag? Are we talking about the same Xiin, who, with just two sentences (seperated by a period of course) can get a TKO when it comes to you yaa dear ol'Ooda? Heck I can even get a TKO with you, don't let the pretty face fool you! :D

Keep practicing your commas, semicolons, etc - what are they called again? Oh yea, punctuations! ;)

Ibtisam   

I don't understand why are people protecting him and promising to raise money to help him? do they doubt his crimes and think he is a hero, or is it just a case he is one of us and former important has-been and therefore he must be protected?

Don't worry about this world and US court orders, the man is near death and he shall be accounted and no amount of " qaadaan, charity, and islamo begging for their welfare" shall save him for his injustices. He must be in his 60 or 70s now, let it go and give him a few more years, death catches up with everyone in the end. Even if we wanted to forgive him and his like (Riyaal) included it could not be, it is for the people whose lifes he took.

^Some people believe,that,the only reason why this guy is targeted,is,because he DOES not have a powerful clan to back him.

Sadly,it just looks like that(even though he was part and parcel of a regime that killed somalis). Still,it is hard to defend a war criminal,but,i think it is only fair to prosecute the rest of ALL powerful ministers and security agents as well.

Ibtisam   

^^^Well they should all be targeted, 50% of Somalis problem and hatered would've been sorted if every clan, small or large brought their war criminals. Only problem is they are taken as heros and sheltered. So the best plan is wait it out.

In places like Somaliland and to a certain extent most of putiland, their war criminals are old, above 50, providing no new wars break out, in 20years time, they would be rid of these people. I don't know about Southern Somali where a man who is 21 is known nothing but war, and only knows how to operate at the point of a gun.

^Ideally,that is what should happen. Some people,have suggested that the current president of Somaliland,should be right behind Samatar. The reaction was stunning(look @JB for instance).

Ibtisam   

^^^Every criminal, regardless of his current position, if he is guilt needs to answer for his crimes, if not a court should clear them. The heros of today cannot be the criminals of yesterday.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

However, be that as it may, let me say to you, once again, missy, at least for your sake, that if you do have something -
anything
- with a meat on, in which in turn, we can put our
“collective jaws”
on it; then please bring it on. But, if all you have, is this pointless back-and-forth chit-chat, which you are so determine to engage with me. Then, all one can say, is that, this is essentially, so
“ghetto's-street-corner-of-a-chat-up-line”
, in which, I, in turn, as man with a sense of
“social dignity”
left in him, would
not
wished to see being accused in indulging it, at least by my worst enemies, to say the least.

It is one thing if I am so determined to engage anything with you, but what I don't get is why do you bother responding? :confused: After all, you are, as you so eloquently put it, a man with a sense of 'social dignity'...Have you noticed, for two days now (TWO DAYS), you've been going out of your way to post a reply to any and all of my 'ghetto's-street-corner-of-a-chat-up-line'...Faanka dhaaf, isku boat beynu saaran nehee, sheekada meesha noogawad...And help a sister out with afIngiriiskaan aadku taqasustay, saa aniga flight teedhiin baan ehee...PROUDLY, if I may add...

Amazing how one can flaunt his ignorance so shamelessly...Akh!

Can you TKO me KK? I'm sure we'll go well to the 12th round lol

BadaCas, ma adaan kuu quuraa doqomada waxaan ku sameeyo inaan kugu sameeyo? Sheemo waryaa! Doqon ma tihid, ee iga leexo - I have the biggest doqon on the grill e... :D