Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Court revives lawsuit against former Somali PM

Biixi   

They didn’t have a case that could stand in a court of law ten years ago and I’m sure all of their fabrications will be thrown out if this farce ever makes into any court. I’m ready to donate for Samatar’s legal expenses as are many Somalis and non-Somalis -- LOL.

Fahiye,

Ali Samatar was a high ranking official - in fact the second most powerful person in the chain of command. He was part of the regime which unleashed its might on a certain people in order to, at minimum success, to completely uproot those people by displacing them of their homes and land, and at maximum success total annihilation - ie dad iyo duunyo midna yaanu nabad gelin.

Those who were the architect of that "attempted-genocide", need to face justice.

You can support and finance the warcriminal but ultimately justice will prevail.

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Riyaale, the chief of Barre spy, the notorious NSS...

You and Duke and the rest of the puntiland crew can say this for another million times, and still wont hold any weight.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Adeer turn in everyone including Riyaale, or no one else waa kabul dheh, Ina Cali Samatar hadii lagu eeganayaa tol maleh, ragii awalba u istaagay ayaa hadana u istaagaa, all the Somalis in America ayaa tol unoqonaya sidi awalba dhacday.

Hadaan awoodo, dahab baan ku daadin lahaa the ground you walk on for making the above statement...Soomaali oo dhan *excluding kuwa jiran ee cuqdada iyo ficilka kabuuxa* baa garab istaagtay Mudane Mohamed Ali Samatar...Wilina wey garabtaagan yihiin...Waligoodna wey garabtaagnaan doonaan insha'allah...

Mudane Mohamed Ali Samatar did not run away before and has no reason to run away now, sorry to burst your bubbles people...

We have the right to forgive and the right to sue laguyeh...You forgive Raanida, yet sue Ali Samatar miyaa? I guess the crimes committed by Raanida are fogivable ones, saa isaga xoolo/xayawaan uun buu dilay miyaa? Intee ciyaarta kasocotaa bal!

L'ignoranza è la più grande forza!!!

Originally posted by roobleh:

He is going to run away soon like others such as the rapist did few years ago.

^^Once he gets the "immunity" stripped away, that might be one of his cards...

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Dadkagan qaar waxaad moodaa inay god ku jireen inta aduunka socday. War waxa lawada ogsoonyahay maxaa idinka indha-tiray hadaan idin su'aalo?

Horn LOL

Do share with us of what you know? Bal soo daa adiga wax sheegsheegayee. :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^Once he gets the "immunity" stripped away, markaa ayaa wada sheekaysanaynaa yaa
;)

'IF' uun soo ma'aha? Until then there isn't really anything for all of you to yap about dee...I guess the calaacal and playing the victim card (oh lord is it ever tiresome seeing this show for the past two decates :rolleyes: ) comes naturally... ;)

Speaking of 'calaacal', what's with all the crying and cursing? Samatar will get another day in court and if he beats this one again, there will be another case brought and another case, etc.

One thing is guaranteed though, he will never have a night of peace in the U.S. which is the reason he rarely ventures out of that McLean,Virginia residence of his. The man avoids most Virginia Somali functions as those of you from the area or contacts in the area know - out of fear of those terrible 'Northerners'!

So the hunt continues, ladies and gentlemen. Do your best, for we will certainly do our best to hunt down those who murdered our loved ones.

But you're more than welcome to donate your hard earned money for his legal defense - He most certainly will need it (legal fees are quite expensive in the U.S.)

Kool_Kat   

^I guess Raanida kutaab buu aqrinaayay all this while soo ma'aha, dear ol'Ooda? Yup, gotta be inuu kutaab aqrinaayay while the likes of Ali Samatar eydadkiina dhameynaayeen, otherwise you wouldn't have been calling him your President of your so-called koontari! War dheesha xageykasocotaa baan ku idhi...

Marqaanka dhibaatadaan buu leeyahay...

EDIT: I suggest you don't mention my mother again!!!Waa iga talo!!!!!

Kool_Kat   

^If this helps you sleep better at night, go right ahead and knock yourself out...However, history can not be changed...I guess we can overlook Raanida's minor involvement in the torture and killings of innocent civilians on a massive scale in the *rusheyntii* 88/89 under the Barre government, hence Raanida is your president...Sure dear, sure!

Again marqaanka badan dhibaatadaan buuleeyahay...It might cause some to forget/block part of history, while under the influence, which seems to be 24/7...Balse waxaas caado bey idiintahay, no? ;)

Poker   

Did Samater committed crimes against humanity and murdered innocent people? Yes. Was he the only one? NO.

You have people like Tuke, C/Rahman buluq buluq and many others living in the US. Why Samater have to be the only one. I have issues with the selection method.

Suldan,

Canada revoked his residency and deported Turke after few petitions and demonstrations against him. He is now in Virginia working as a security guard. The US is the safe haven of all of these murderers. I don't think Samater will ever be convicted in the US. Somaliland will have a better success in filing collective case against these guys in international court. Just my opinion.

Kool_Kat   

Oh lord, war I am not bothering to read this rubbish ee enjoy what's left of your marduuf...Had you spend half of your time in reality, and not chewing your life away with khaat and 'make-believe' history aduun baa kuu kala kici lahaa...Yup Raanida was an honest business man who read the kutub on his spare time... ;) Bal caawa intaa kuseexo...

Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

One thing is guaranteed though, he will never have a night of peace in the U.S. which is the reason he rarely ventures out of that McLean,Virginia residence of his. The man avoids most Virginia Somali functions as those of you from the area or contacts in the area know - out of fear of those terrible 'Northerners'!

So the hunt continues, ladies and gentlemen. Do your best, for we will certainly do our best to hunt down those who murdered our loved ones.

But you're more than welcome to donate your hard earned money for his legal defense - He most certainly will need it (legal fees are quite expensive in the U.S.)

adeer i live right next to mudane Samatar.he is a man of honor, the General did his duties. for those of us who live in fairfax va and sarouding we are in support with Mudane samatar.

There was another case about general Tuka and it end up success. The Genaral is free to go and enjoying his life. Those looser was told by the court they did not had enought evdance about Tuke's case.

Mudane samatar has all the somali communities behind him and he will win.

RedSea   

How is somalia suppose to be cleaned from qabyaalad and is nacayb if people are giving a heroic status to the criminals of yesteryears!