Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Brothers, what is your preference ?

Hibo   

loooooooooooooooooooooooo @ 'I WISH THESE WERE BRAINS'. guys u have been warned!

Geeljire 4 real

Hibo   

Darn! How did I miss this post? All my life I've been skinny and at bad timez, I look under-fed, under-nourished and SICK cwm28.gif . It takes 1 week of cold for me 2 lose 2kg and almost 2months to regain that. This cycle is repeated every 2 months. Though I'm the oldest in my family, I'm the centre of my parents constant worry...they dont know why the cosmos conspire to keep their child thin, especially when other parents kids grow big and plumb on fresh air and foolishness.

On a lighter note, I've never contacted anything but a mild cold my entire LIFE cwm32.gif .

I WISH I WAS FAT!!!!!!

------------------

Tomorrow just might go my way, it cant get worse than yesterday....

Hibo   

what about the girls who aren't fat or thin but somewhere in the middle like me? how come were not mentioned? cwm14.gif

Sniper   

FOR God's sake we know what is right, i give my advice to All my chubby sisters...JENNY GRAIG IS having special price where you loose 120lbs for only $75 so don be misguided by this deceptive confidence we all know it will all come down to figure and weight...And by the way dont you know you can always brighten your face with few dollars All nitrogena produts are family value... on the other hand your body explains your personality

All ""zanbacis are fat..Thought i like fat victims when am on mision as they help reduce the bullet thud...

lol And there is a say which says no fat person is ever healthy...

salaamz

------------------

sniper.jpg

Nephissa   

LOOOOOOL >>>>>>Kuluco is my cousin.

A guy can turn the lights off on an ugly chick, but there is no hiding a fat chick. :D

nuune   

bishaaro u brought this topic back don't u, how did u find it,

did u searched the word "booty".

xiitoos or butacoos, I don't mind either, since both of them got the same kuunto and isbaalo, but with the butacoos one u got to have a surviver kit, the xiitoos one, u only need kabriid.

juba   

i can't believe some pple were discussing boobs for like a week! no xishood here i see :rolleyes:

Som@li   

Very interesting topic,u rarely see this kinda topic thse days, :mad:

as for me,i prefer medium, but again who would say no to a girl like KULUCO, what a a confidence!! I believe a good personality is a must, what will a looks do for u, if u can't get alone.

Now to the sisters,what is your preference ?

I tell you the truth as long as the Sista is shorter then me, doesn't weight more then me and ofcourse.. ofcourse beside Diin , Education , etc, i have no problems :D;)

Darn! How did I miss this post? All my life I've been skinny and at bad timez, I look under-fed, under-nourished and SICK
cwm28.gif

Heh. Dis was 3yrs back..almost. I no more look underfed or under-nourished.

I am.

Intel   

Originally posted by nuune:

xiitoos or butacoos, I don't mind either, since both of them got the same kuunto and isbaalo

Ninba meel baa u daran :D

Wonders what 'Kuunto and isbaalo' mean. Nuune, care to translate for the non-Italian-speaking crowd?

Originally posted by Amethyst:

Heh. Dis was 3yrs back..almost. I no more look underfed or under-nourished.

I am.

^ Bet you wrote that while stuffing your face with crisps. Some ppl... :rolleyes: