Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Brothers, what is your preference ?

Aaliya   

1st of all I must say;kuluco is off the hook****respect sista.

Secondly, I am not thin or fat, however depending on what I am wearing it is hard to tell sometimes.

I am Aaliya, I am a shopkaholic, and becuase of that I am constantly not happy with my weight because all the great clothes are smaller, and to be ones with y'all that is the only reason that I am not happy with my weight. I have been told that I have great legs, and my tits are to die for, that I am funny and beautiful by muslin and gaal. Guys hit on me all the time...as all somali girls are aware of, we are all beautiful no mater what anybody says. So what I am trying to say is I want to look even better for me, and that is why I am not happy with my weight.

Hibo   

Aaliya I know what you mean sis. I am also a fellow shopkaholic, and more often than not I find my self wishing that I was 2sizes smaller, coz that top was definitely made for me......uh huh.

And that is the only time I even think about my figure,which is great (38-36-4o)

Jaber   

Rockets,balls who cares as long they r pointing towards u?!

Aaliya

All u need,is to stop eating that oily pasta and bariis...Stay away from food with high% of fat...eat more salads and yogart and drink lots of water..try to excersize by walking for about an hour a day or better join the gym and get rid off fat forever.I've done it so can anyone else!!

Hibo   

Jaber wlc back bro....stop discouraging the sisters... somali women where never famous for having...unshaped upper department as u put it...so beat it! cwm28.gif

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

i have to give props to that girl (kuluco)she is one great sista ....i certaintly will die for her confidence

now i'm not skiny or fat by all means...but i'm not happy with weight... i'm always trying to lose weight from my hips....i can never find pants that fit me perfectly....ama dhexday iga weeyn yihiin ama dabadee iiga dhagan yihiin cajiib

i think who ever manafuctures need to consider making clothes for peeps like me

------------------

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Okey we wanna go back home sometime right. So if i'm a size two and go to Soomaaliya they'll throw rocks at me an say

" ala, carara Aids bay qabtaa"

You fellas get real none of you would date a model @ size 0

Hibo   

I once watched the movie "liar liar" by that silly stupid jim carey..rem his son wished that his dad never lied..

so the son once said..

"but dad, my mom said that the real beauty is in the inside"..and this is what stupid jim carey said.."thats what ugly fat people tell themselves so that they can feel good"(you have to do a jim carey expression)..do i agree?..i wanna know from yalls...i believe if u ugly-then u ugly, if u fat-then u fat- and if u skinny-then u are...fat/not fat..i don care.. i believe every woman is beautiful..period!..

proof me wroing

Ashwaq   

There goes libaax always starting trouble between the sexes lol

Libaax for years and years, I get nothing but grieve for being skinny, the name calling alone scar me for life " xiito Xiito Xaar malaay, Dabo malaas, waxaas xabadka kaaga yaala ma labo finbaa?..., Waxay kuugu soo bixi waaye ma wiil yar baat taabsiisey oo naxdintii bay la noqdeen... and so on and so forth. I tell ya, even thought I came in the west a long time ago, and the magazines, and the movies tell me it is the "in" thing to be skinny, it never get to my head. I always wanted to be fat or Phat and Phabelous. I am working on the darn thing, but I am not getting it the places that I want it to be, I eat sweets, I eat as much food as I can eat, yet, I've not yet achieve my ideal weight, I want two Va-vavoom honker, Two pistols on the side, and big backyard, darn it! it that too much to ask for. The smotch comes with the package, I can always get rid of that with serious situps. DO i care if men like it, not really, I stop caring what a man likes, I found out they like anything, as long as it wears a skirt and is ready to put out. but if their friends are around they pretend to care " I preffere this or that" it is all a show.

Honesita: Good for ya, How is school little one. smile.gif

Hibo   

Originally posted by Ashwaq:

" xiito Xiito Xaar malaay, Dabo malaas, waxaas xabadka kaaga yaala ma labo finbaa?..., Waxay kuugu soo bixi waaye ma wiil yar baat taabsiisey oo naxdintii bay la noqdeen...

biggrin.gif

Ashwaaq:

Looooooool....poor girl, that must hav hurt! cwm2.gif

[This message has been edited by BARWAAQO (edited 04-30-2002).]

Hibo   

Ashwaaq: I know what u must have felt..walaahi in my family they call me names like, " Malaay madoobeey, **** , Sar istakiin ku taagan, boeing(This was created by my older brotha, he thought bistoolooyinkeyga resembled the air bus boeing), iyada markeey halkaas tagto, her dabo is still dragiing behind, waxa aan arko ma dinosaur baa...ala waa Hibo".. it was insane walaahi..it used to bug me alot..but now.. I am like bring it all on.. I know I got it ...so what u got to say!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Safe_Guy   

Girls Girls Girls!

No matter what your size is I'm the right one for yall! For Real. I'm a 19 year old guy from Canada and I just wanna say all

the Somali gals i've seen are off the hook!

What else can I say?

By the way... I like my girls Thin and with nice figures!!

mataan   

salaams all;

this is for bros who only look @ sisters who have 'big rockets' as they put it. make sure u stick this sign in ur house.....

rude029%5B1%5D.jpg

PS libaax, jaber....

blondeswish.jpg

a brother who adores all somali sisters...

[This message has been edited by mataan (edited 05-02-2002).]

Hibo   

looool mataan

that was cool bro...yeah do ya still want those boobs...damn waay soo dhaceen

------------------

"Prayer is man's greatest means of trapping the infinite resources of God."

- J. Edgar Hoover