Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

PRESIDENT YUSUF ARRIVES MOGADISHU

"I would rather have unjust occupation than the demise of thousands of Somali muslims."

Sophist do you know what is worse than death?

Oppression.

Do not oppress or be oppressed is the principle we should be following.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

At Last! We have returned to Statehood.

Clarification for our readers here: There is no statehood. There is a weak puppet govt that came into power thru.Ethiopian tanks,MIGS & soldiers. Thank you very much.

Captain,as you were[Waad Garan sowmahan,what you were?] icon_razz.gif LOL

Finally, the President is in the Capital. It is great news for all Somalis, January 8th, 2007 is a historic day.

Our countries futures was bleak just few weeks ago but now our future is one filled with optimism and of national unity.

Somaliya Hanoolaato!!!

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

quote:Originally posted by Roob:

Do not oppress or be oppressed is the principle we should be following.

In other words,anarchy is the principle u would follow?No?
Just to keep the record str8 to the old captain here[Who seems never to get it] & for our readers: Anarchy was replaced with peace & progress when the glorious IUC kicked the men who were responsible for that anarchy; Suprisingly,the very same men who caused that anarchy are now ministers,deputy PMS,MPS and what not in this PUPPET GOVT OF THE TFG!. Yall have this backwards man...Just doing my civic duties captain icon_razz.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by Sophist:

Castro, my suspicious mind leads me to believe that your painful loathing isn’t directed primarily towards Ethiopians or Abdulahi Yusuf!!
It is the blood running through the veins of AY that you wholly dislike or dare I say hate? This my dear boy is what a lot of us are suspicious about.

If by blood you mean the treacherous blood he shares with Geedi, Caydiid Jr. and many others, then it's a no brainer, yes. Yeey went even further then the veterinary and others in his regime by "fighting" the Ethiopians twice only to fight for them now. So he holds a special position among the traitors. I have a feeling, however, you have another type of blood in mind. Suppose I loathe A/Y for that. Yes, suppose someone hates A/Y simply for his DNA make up. Would they then not hate the genes themselves no matter who carried them? Think about the implications of your "suspicion" here. But even if they did hate every person that carried those genes, that's neither here nor there. Neither General Duke's adulation of A/Y nor my "loathing" of him make any difference.

What our brethrens in Mogadishu and rest of Somalia need is peace; without it we shall all suffer.
I would rather have unjust occupation than the demise of thousands of Somali muslims

Perhaps the peace brought about by the ICU wasn't enough of a peace? Did it have the wrong DNA? And you accuse others of loathing? Did I miss reading what you wrote in the fall of 2006 about how important peace is no matter who brings it? Now you'd "rather have an unjust occupation" to save "the demise of thousands of Somali Muslims"? Well these thousands of Somali Muslims had their peace and those whom you're supporting now took it away from them. So forgive me if I take your crocodile tears for what they are.

Somalia Ha noolato soon after the occupiers and their puppet regime is ousted.

Originally posted by Sophist:

We are full of hope that Somalis will unite against corruption, warloridism, clannism and all the other isms that has plighted our nation.

That's fine and dandy; yes Somalis should stand up against all you listed. The only problem with that is this government and the leaders comprising it are the epitome of incompetence, corruption, warlordism, clanism, nepotism and all the other isms you detest. Few personafy it more than Warlord/clanist extraordinaire C/Yuusuf. And how is it you and others accuse TFG detractors of being motivated by clanism? The TFG is clanist government, divvying up power and parlimentary seats along clan size. How odd and bizzare that those who oppose the TFG outright or some of it's leaders are accused of clanism when the entire government, it's leaders are there for no reason other than to represent a particular clan. Strange indeed.

quote:Originally posted by Brown:

There is a weak puppet govt that came into power

So u agree with we have a government?Aah,it must be one of ur non cheerleading moments.
smile.gif
[/QB]
A govt by warlords for warlords for doorknobs,YES!!

Originally posted by Brown:

Anarchy was replaced with peace & progress when the glorious IUC kicked the men who were responsible for that anarchy

True,The ICU kicked the men,robbed them off,both their men and arms and replaced the previously existed Anarchy with an other Anarchy.Well said Brown.I couldn't agree more with ur statement.

True,The ICU kicked the men,robbed them off,both their men and arms and replaced the previously existed

HUH? :confused: Can you write that in english[Preferebly one that can actually be understood] Fadlan

Originally posted by Brown:

A govt by warlords for warlords !

U have ur chance to elect whoever u want to, after the transitional Government establishes the kind of Government it seeks to establish.Thats why it's called the Transitional Government.

quote:Originally posted by Brown:

A govt by warlords for warlords !

U have ur chance to elect whoever u want to, after the transitional Government establishes the kind of Government it seeks to establish.Thats why it's called the Transitional Government.
Atheer,Just to remind you: Here is what you asked me.... So u agree with we have a government?Aah,it must be one of ur non cheerleading moments.

So,Where exactly does that silly post fit into this? :confused: Dib ugu noqo waxad qortay,awow