Sign in to follow this  
mojam

EURO 2004... Part II - Become a Champion!

Jumatatu   

prepare for a ride of disappointement

Stockholmlady every games is not against the Danes...just remember that. The Czech or the Dutch will give u a good hiding and early flight home. So just sit back and admire Roooneyyyyyyyyy.....!

raula   

Fanatical behaviors are destructive and psychologically pathological. Dang! Can’t wait for College Bowls and Match Madness again!

;):DOops! wrong group .

mojam   

Most of you forgot to give the rest of the games. You have to give your predictions up to the final game. Sorry i wasn't clear. Here's mine.

Quarter Final

Portugal vs England

France vs Greece

Sweden vs Holland

[/b] Czech Rep. vs Denmark

Semi Final

Portugal vs Holland

France vs Czech Rep.

Final

Holland vs Czech Rep

3rd Place

Portugal vs France

Macalin   

OK Wats the EURO without the AZZURIS?- :mad:

And who da EFF are these CZECHS????-where in the world did THEY COME FROM?--Gee !

Anyways My predictions!

Portugal 2 - England 0(screw the ENGLISH!-Bloody BLOCKS! :mad: )

Greece 1 - France 4 (they need to quit,this is not Greek THEOLOGY!)

Sweden 1 - Holland 1(The orange men are lucky Blocks !-I really don care who wins HERE)

Denmark 2 - Czech Rep 1(ok they need to be hit with realitY-and 2 goals)

And Oh YEA..England needs to realise that They cannot rely on TEENAGERS every time to Push them !-Last world cup was OWEN this time its this ACNE infested DUDE!,They gonna have to realise that the kid may suprise the first 2 games but opponents will soon figure out how to CURB these 'phenomenal' Teens(and the Poor dismal team shows UP)!--and umm err--The only Good game the ENLISH played(which they deserved to win was that against FRANCE-am still HAPPY they LOST!) but the rest they played WACKY teams & Lucky GOALS!

English Fans: Bring wat You got(and i don mean HOOLIGANS) but GAME!

:D

Jumatatu   

Stockholm I knew u will be the first one with the knife... :(:( now am waiting for Ngonge and co.

But I will take it on the chin and say we have a bright future( Come On England - well at untill least World Cup 2006) . Now am rooting for the Czechs. And am warming up a chair for u Stockholm Lady..Sweden wont go that far.

NGONGE   

The fact that the game finished as I predicted (2-2 with England losing on penalties was just a lucky guess). But, the fact that England has lost was not a hard guess to make. Ahem, let me clear my throat and say very loudly that I. TOLD. YOU. SO! icon_razz.gif

Now, lets watch the Greeks embarrass Le Blues. ;)

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Ahem, let me clear my throat and say very loudly that I. TOLD. YOU. SO!
icon_razz.gif

I accept that mate with lil pit of pinch...but what I cant take and has been hard to swallow was the English press blaming the ' Penalty Spot ' as if the Portuegese were using another one Why cant they for once say they played rubbish and rubbish and have let us down, and not ' robbed '

WingA   

we lost not fair and square!! we got cheated!! if that "winning goal" didnt happen walaahi i would be a happy loser coz they played better..

peez..

Jumatatu   

we got cheated!!

aight mate.! tell me how?

And while you are at it remember we went on to defend after taking the third-minute lead. And the Campel goal was a clear foul on the goalkeeper by Terry. And that we kept Becks (who was literraly absent in this tournement) and kept Dyer on the bench. We brought in Neville in place of Gerrard, Cole on the bench.Where is the attacking motive? Not only was the display and the motive utterly rubbish, but once again Erickson was beaten technically by Scholari. It takes guts and bravery to replace a star player (Figo) in order to change the style of play. England should realise to play players who know the skills and not those favoured by the backpages of the tabloids. Sometimes skills is better than the three lions on the heart...which was apparent last nite.

Having said that......roll over...2006...Come on England...Come On England

Ahhh never mind England

I felt slightly :D sorry for the lads but the deserevd to lose last night.

I am not gonna bother to watch tonights match, am eagerly awaiting what could easily be the game of the tournament Cezch v Denmark

P.S I dont no what Sthhm-Lady is laughin about you Got Holland Next :D:D:D the swede's are gonna get bounced out soon aswell, them and the Raindear mascot lol

Intel   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

but once again Erickson was beaten technically by Scholari.

Too right that mate

bad coaching decisions was the biggest difference of the night i thought, also Shrek getting injured early in the first half did help the Poms