Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Tension is reportedly high in Laas Caanood

AYOUB   

^^^^ The question should've been addressed to those who arrested and murdered those two men.

wind.talker:

I responded by highlighting the fact that these dead men (alaha u naxaristo) can't be "from Somaliland" because they were part of Puntland security services.

Excuse me but average Somalilanders have been known to moonlight as judges and Ministers in Puntland. Classic case was the Education Minister who chose to upgrade himself back to Somaliland last year. What makes you think the militia is immune to piss-takers?

wind.talker:

Unlike Somaliland, Puntland (the people and the government) has dignity.

Is that so? Well, how comes wherever the Dogfather of Puntland (Colonel Yusuf Yey) goes, he is always hounded by widows and orphans mourning the people his 'security' forces murdered? I find it strange to say the least you chose this topic of all places to make that claim.

PS Stop protesting YOU HAVE on previous occasion been caught posting articles after making changes to them, haven't you?

SOO MAAL   

Ayoub Sheikh

This is an internal Puntland matter, and Somaliland doesn’t have room in this particular issue

True, the two men were part of Puntland Security Services, and they were murders,

Excuse me but average Somalilanders have been known to moonlight as judges and Ministers in Puntland.

Nonsense,

Classic case was the Education Minister who chose to upgrade himself back to Somaliland last year. What makes you think the militia is immune to piss-takers?

Tell me that, Mr. Sifir (Kulmiye’s former campaign manager) is different from that Education minister.

You have to understand that people and self-interest individuals are different

Puntland (the people and the government) has dignity.

At least, Puntland security services don’t kill civilians, unlike Somaliland security services that slaughter Non-isaaks indiscriminately in the streets of Hargeysa.

Most recently, Innocent Khadar Osman Dhabar (m), late 20s, married with 3 children was killed in daylight in the streets of Hargeysa, and Up to 100 demonstrators from the Gaboye minority group were arrested.

Well, the donkey of Somaliland Mr. Riyoole (the former NSS officer) is worst brutal killer; the guy cannot think of himself, he always implements the plans of the evil.

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Well, how comes wherever the Dogfather of Puntland (Colonel Yusuf Yey)

What is it with you people and reporting inaccuracies? :D Col Yeey is not the leader of Puntland, for the record. So, your baseless claim is irrelevant.

I don't blame you when you defend Somaliland. But don't defend FYR when he pastes false reports.

Lets stop the argumetns here because it doesn't make much sense to further discuss these things in public because this is an internal affair between the two brethren folks in Puntland State of Somalia and it is not something for other folks outside our state to interfere go and solve the disputes between the people of your region Saaxib whereas this is an internal affair and not external. We're Brothers who share a Maamul puntland state and nothing is going to change that.

Furthermore I give my upmost sorry for the deceased people who have been indeed wrongly murders and I speak on the behalf of the people of the Nugaal region.

Fyr   

This is a internal Puntland matter, and Somaliland doesn’t room in this particular issue

Good enough SOO MAAL, next time I better not catch you posting another Somaliland topic you hear? :D

At least, Puntland security services don’t kill civilians, unlike Somaliland security services that slaughter Non-isaaks indiscriminately in the streets of Hargeysa.

Most recently, Innocent Khadar Osman Dhabar (m), late 20s, married with 3 children was killed in daylight in the streets of Hargeysa, and Up to 100 demonstrators from the Gaboye minority group were arrested.

Lets see how wonderful puntland really is ok!

Human trafficking

Piracy

Kidnappings

Criminal gangs

Some areas people walk around with guns (law?)

Killing of Imam in the mosque

Dumping of hazardous waste

Corruption

Not safe enough for UNICEF

Shutting down newspaper network

Etc ect ……

I can mention this in every thread but unlike you guys I utilize my precious time wisely.

don't blame you when you defend Somaliland. But don't defend FYR when he pastes false reports.

Wind no one is defending anyone here so chill out please! Now how is it that you can post an article containing misinformation but not me? Every time I posted inaccuracy information I’ve apologist for it, but you aren’t even a man enough to bring yourself to do it.

SOO MAAL   

By SOO MAAL

This is an internal Puntland matter, and Somaliland doesn’t have a room in this particular issue

By Fyr Kanten

Good enough SOO MAAL, next time I better not catch you posting another Somaliland topic you hear?

First, the original purpose of forum was for nomads to exchange their opposing views, and everyone is entitled to post their opinions, or in another words any nomad can state anything both positive and negative about Somali politics, political leaders/warlords such as Abdulaahi Yusuf, Gheedi, Cadde Muse, Riyaale, Hussein Caydiid, Musse Suudi, etc and political administrations/entities such as Somalia, Puntland, Somaliland, Hiiraanland, etc

All nomads can post and comment both positive/negative, whatever thing about Somalia, Puntland, Somaliland, Hiiraanland, etc whether they are internal/external matter for particular region

Therefore Fyr Kanten, you to a great extent misunderstood my comment, I said the two Puntland security personal incident is an internal Puntland matter and has nothing to do with Somaliland, as Mr. Khadar Osman Dhabar incident was an internal Somaliland and has nothing to do with Puntland. So you missed my point.

And you as member of this forum, I believe you can post comment both internal/external issues of Puntland and Somalia. And you informed to not post/comment about Somaliland Issues (internal/external)

But, if you recommending to SOO MAAL (myself) to not post and comment on anything concerning Somaliland, Well I don’t mind that recommendation but only if you (Fyr Kanten) will not post and comment on anything to do with Somalia, Puntland, and particularly my region Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn.

I really don’t want to post/comment anything about Somaliland, let alone a negative thing, but the problem is the unjust claim of Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn region by Somaliland, and the fact that my region Sool Sanaag and Cayn is under attack by Somaliland. It is like Israel /Palestine Issue everything boils down to the source of the problem Britain, But our brothers from Somaliland (meaning the people from Hargaysa-Burco-Berbera Triangle) need to be smarter than Israelis, come up with reason and respect the wishes of the people from Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn region as they like people to respect their wish to form their own state and secede from Somalia (the fact is people from Sool Sanaag and Cayn don’t share the secession issue with people from Hargaysa-Burco-Berbera Triangle).

Man, ma daalaan miyaa? Sidaad Somaliland sharafteeda u difaacdaan hadaad diinta Islaamka u difaaci laheedeen, aakhiro wanaag baa idinka horeyn lahaa. Laakin "Diinta Aabaha..." baad weli ku heysaan.

Anywho, I see some strange resemblances. If you guys ain't robots, I don't know who is.

AYOUB_SHEIKH writes:

PS Stop protesting YOU HAVE on previous occasion been caught posting articles after
making changes
to them, haven't you?

I suppose you're referring to the Borama article. I didn't write that article and the name change I gave the article was practically a matter similar to the yellow journalism practiced across Somali, and international, media.

If not that, then I have no clue what other piece of article I've posted after I'd made changes. Care to enlighten me and the SOL nomad community?

Fyr-Kanten writes:

Wind...Now how is it that you can post an article containing
misinformation
but not me? Every time I posted inaccuracy information I’ve apologist for it, but
you aren’t even a man enough
to bring yourself to do it.

This comment, coming from the Father of Misinformation himself. What misinformation have I posted?

And the whole be-a-man-about-it business doesn't fly with me. If I was guilty of the charges you've made, perhaps I then would be inclined to step to the plate and offer a timely apology. But for what - I so far have done no wrong. Plus, be-a-man-about-it is so grade school. redface.gif

Very Good point these is the only one I agree with soomalideed what they say about puntland.

Human trafficking

Human trafficking

Piracy

Kidnappings

Criminal gangs

Some areas people walk around with guns (law?)

Killing of Imam in the mosque

Dumping of hazardous waste

Corruption

Shutting down newspaper network

Etc ect

marka hore ilaah ha unaxariisto labada qof oo dhimatay.

second Cade needs to slove the big issue is going on in puntland. Let us not hide what is happning in puntland .

AYOUB   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

I suppose you're referring to the Borama article. I didn't write that article and the name change I gave the article was practically a matter similar to the yellow journalism practiced across Somali, and international, media.

:D @ practically a matter similar to the yellow journalism

Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

This is an internal Puntland matter, and Somaliland doesn’t have room in this particular issue

I'm I confusing you with someone or are you the same person who used to claim they were from "the north west"? And, where's your buddy buddy Neyruus these days anyways? If you see him, please do remind him to include the two murdered brothers into his famous body count.