Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Tension is reportedly high in Laas Caanood

Fyr   

Tension is reportedly high in Laas Caanood [regional HQs of Sool Region disputed area between Puntland and Somaliland] after two men from Somaliland were arrested and later on brutally murdered in Garoowe [in Puntland] on Saturday [28 May].

The killing of the two men, identified as Said Dahir Jama aged 35, and Abdullahi Suleiman alias Indha Salale aged 32, was said to have caused very high tension in Sool Region and Buuhoodle [all in northern Somalia].

Reports say the public was moved by the brutal and inhuman way the two men were killed. [Passage omitted]

BBC Monitoring

qarannews

Tension is reportedly high in Laas Caanood...after two men from
Somaliland
were arrested and later on
brutally murdered
in Garoowe

Two men from Somaliland? The two murdered men (alaha u naxaristo) were both members of the Puntland Frontier Police (Daraawiish) convicted of killing a fellow ranking officer. The illegal and unjust slaying of these men is wrong. Labelling them as men "from Somaliland" is either an honest mistake (which I doubt) or another cheap propaganda attempt at dividing the people of Garoowe and Laascaanood. I think, at the End of Times, the old adage will always hold true: Blood is Thicker than Water. Colonial legacy, as far as I know, isn't considered 'blood.'

P.S. This tragic incident happened. Is recognition any closer? I mean to say have the secessionists really stooped this low, to believe that they can somehow use this incident to divide Garoowe and Laascaanood (the twin cities of the Dooxada Nugaal), and perhaps gain int'l recognition by exploiting the incident? This is getting rather pathetic, me thinks.

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

P.S. This tragic incident happened. Is recognition any closer? I mean to say have the secessionists really stooped this low, [/QB]

^^ :D:D very ironic if you ask me, Look at who is talking about being low.

^^

Strange how you conveniently choose not to answer my question, but instead use the opportunity to take a jibe at me. Strange, too, how the Riyaale regime (and related mouthpieces) would rather point fingers at others as "the enemy" while they and they're agents overtly rob the good, hard-working people of Waqooyi Galbeed of much-needed revenue and freedoms. What was the reason the Riyaale regime provided for not enacting a Press Bill?

I look at the strange resemblance between how you react to my words and how the Riyaale regime reacts to questions (by avoiding them) as systematic in an odd, eerie way. Have they really programmed you that much?

SOO MAAL   

Rubbish been is ka soo cad !!!

The situation in Laas Caanood is very calm and peaceful; however the article is baseless and reflects the evil intentions of some clannish people

ADNAAN   

^^

Strange how you conveniently choose not to answer my question, but instead use the opportunity to take a jibe at me. Strange, too, how the Riyaale regime (and related mouthpieces) would rather point fingers at others as "the enemy" while they and they're agents overtly rob the good, hard-working people of Waqooyi Galbeed of much-needed revenue and freedoms. What was the reason the Riyaale regime provided for not enacting a Press Bill?

I look at the strange resemblance between how you react to my words and how the Riyaale regime reacts to questions (by avoiding them) as systematic in an odd, eerie way. Have they really programmed you that much?

Cajiib, wind for all you know my friend I don’t disagree with anything u have said. As for not answering ur question it’s just dat I am not privileged enough to know the answer… :confused:

By the way, wind how big is bacda kugu xidhani?..Cool down mate!!!

Xudeedi   

One man just killed them. There is no way that two men be killed for the life of one person whose death, the cause of which is still uncertain.

I think the killer should quickly be surrendered to the relatives of the deceased persons, and be instantly killed for his actions. How would anyone let just one man kill two men inside the police headquarter.

Rokko   

Cadde just fired two officials from Nugaal for this incident. Stop dramatizing this little thing which goes back to the murder of Bashiir Nuur Geeddi in Boosaaso. The two sub-sub-sub-sub-sub clans are rivals in some areas of Nugaal na'mean. They both live side by side in Taleex/xalin area na'mean.

Guddoomiyihii gobolka Nugaal iyo Masuuliyiin kale oo xilkii laga qaaday

Posted to the Web May 30, 18:53

Garoowe:-Wareegto ka soo baxday maanta xafiiska Madaxwaynaha Puntland, Maxamuud Muuse Xirsi, (Janaraal Cadde), ayaa xilkii looga xayuubiyay, Gudoomiyaha gobolka Nugaal, C/casiis Diiriye Xusseen Baahane, waxaana isla wareegtadaas loogu magacaabay, Guddoomiyaha gobolka Nugaal, C/laahi Ciise. Sidoo kale waxaa xilkii laga qaaday, Taliyaha xabsiga dhexe ee Garoowe, Siciid Axmed Gaacshe.

Xilka qaadistaan, Masuuliyiintaan ayaa ka dambaysay kagadaal markii laba Maxbuus lagu dilay gudaha xabsiga dhexe Garoowe, taa soo wajigabax ku noqotay maamulka Puntland, dadwaynaha ku dhaqan Garoowana ay aad uga xumadaan.

Madaxwayne Cadde, oo maanta Munaasabadii Caleema saarka islaan Ciise, khudbad dheer ka soo jeediyay, ayaa mar ay issimada qaarkood ka codsadeen in uu Madaxwaynuhu wax ka qabto falka lagu dilay labadaas Maxbuus, ayuu sheegay in uu xilkii ka qaaday qaarna xiray dadkii dayacay hawshoodii ee dhanka maamulka iyo waliba kuwii ku lugta lahaaba.

Falal dil ah oo isdabajooga ayaa ka dhacay usbuucaan gudihiisa magaalooyinka waawayn ee Puntland, ku waa soo ah, Gaalkacyo, Garoowe, Qardho iyo Boosaaso, waxayna inta badan la xiriiraan aanaysi qabiil iyo falal aargoosi ah mana jirto wali cid loo qabtay ama loo xiray falalkaas.

Axmed C/salaam

Puntlandpost,Garoowe,J,F,Soomaaliya

Contacts:loole25@hotmail.com

Fyr   

Add Somaliland to every post, you’re bound to find people like Wind.talker there kicking and screaming like a little kid who just has been teased.

Who care’s if they were from Somaliland, Puntland or which clan they belong to. They were unlawfully killed, and you should’ve issued the same level of criticism as you do with Somaliland by blaming everyone whom was involved plus the top officials and don’t spare the president as usual. But noo all you hade to say was “The illegal and unjust slaying of these men is wrong†and focused the entire post about Somaliland

^^

Listen here buddy. This is what you wrote first:

Tension is reportedly high in Laas Caanood...after two men
from Somaliland
were arrested

I responded by highlighting the fact that these dead men (alaha u naxaristo) can't be "from Somaliland" because they were part of Puntland security services. Hence, highlighting the flawed part of your report. Then, defeated, you desperately write:

Who care’s if they were from
Somaliland
, Puntland or which clan they belong to. They were unlawfully killed,

It doesn't matter where or from which tribe they hailed from. What matters is presenting the information accurately.

However, like I said, the killing was unjust and wrong - and the culprits will be brought to justice. Unlike Somaliland, Puntland (the people and the government) has dignity. The illegal torture and rape of a Somali woman will never be tolerated. Nor will the illegal detention of over 100 peaceful protestors (for reasons of clan marginality and deep-rooted animosity). Therefore, rest assured that the killers behind this mayhem will be brought to justice and executed in public.

Cheers :D

Fyr   

Listen here buddy. This is what you wrote first:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tension is reportedly high in Laas Caanood...after two men from Somaliland were arrested
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I responded by highlighting the fact that these dead men (alaha u naxaristo) can't be "from Somaliland" because they were part of Puntland security services. Hence, highlighting the flawed part of your report. Then, defeated, you desperately write:

When I posted this BBC Monitoring report ‘hence not written by me. It was the only report that I could find on the net at the time plus I couldn’t find any collaborating story in puntlands news outlets.

You on the other hand didn’t post any news article to collaborate with your story which led me not care were they were from and who the they work for and directed my views unlike you on the unlawful killing at hand.

It doesn't matter where or from which tribe they hailed from. What matters is presenting the information accurately.

Remember a discussion about Barre Hiiraale in mid may, you posted an article from Allgedo which said Barre Hiiraale was near Baydhabo but turned out to be false? Funny, how that doesn’t apply to you my dear friend.

However, like I said, the killing was unjust and wrong - and the culprits will be brought to justice. Unlike Somaliland, Puntland (the people and the government) has dignity. The illegal torture and rape of a Somali woman will never be tolerated. Nor will the illegal detention of over 100 peaceful protestors (for reasons of clan marginality and deep-rooted animosity).

There you go again “unlike Somaliland this unlike Somaliland that†come on! I thought SOO MAAL was no. uno on this subject guess I was wrong again! We could sit all day and talk nonsense about Somaliland this Puntland this but it isn’t worth my time Wind.talker.

^^

Abti, there's no reason to pull this back and forth. BUT, I would like to make another correction (seems like you enjoy making mistakes):

Remember a discussion about Barre Hiiraale in mid may, you posted an article from
Allgedo
which said
Barre Hiiraale
was near Baydhabo but turned out to be false?

Here is the discussion: http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=003876

Where did I say that Barre Hiiraale was near Baydhabo? You are becoming a source of misinformation - and the sad thing is that waad isla saxsantahay.

P.S. I'm surprised you even know who Col Barre Hiiraale is. I thought referring to such men (for sub-clan reasons) was treason in your democratic Somaliland. I suppose nowadays the enemy isn't Hiiraale's sub-clan (as you feel you've defeated him in your so-called war of liberation), but rather is Puntland. Mise sheekadu waxay maraysaa maska madaxaa laga toogtaa?

Jamster   

First let me say the shining and rising star of Political section is expectedly throwing hard bunches that makes dizzy his political apponents--- Duke; you should watch your back; here comes Wind-Talker; the new kid of the block.

"Mise sheekadu waxay maraysaa maska madaxaa laga toogtaa?""

Oh this will thoroughly entice our fellow pundit Horn.

Fyr   

Where did I say that Barre Hiiraale was near Baydhabo?

I was merely referring to JVA as a hole or part of it, but accept my apology for my misinterpretation and for not checking the thread itself.

Now Wind, you didn’t have any problems post the Borama article wish contained misinformation about the town and its citizens, but you do have problem me posting one? And please don’t tell me your reason as to why you posted the article. If the information in the article isn’t accurately then don’t post it right Wind.Talker?

P.S. I'm surprised you
even know
who Col Barre Hiiraale is. I thought referring to such men (for sub-clan reasons) was treason in your democratic Somaliland.

Generalizing Somaliland won’t make your resentment any less good Wind it just fuels it.

I suppose nowadays the enemy isn't Hiiraale's sub-clan (as you feel you've defeated him in your so-called
war of liberation
), but rather is Puntland.

As I said before Somaliland has its share of enemies both internal and external and I wouldn’t go so far as to call puntland an enemy, it’s more like a obstruct on the road to success.

Sky   

Mise sheekadu waxay maraysaa
maska madaxaa laga toogtaa?

:D

fyr kanten respond to that question please.