Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

FOR DEAR FRIEND :)

salam everyone,

I have a friend that i really love... she is too busy with her life that she cant see whats in front of her... i really want to hook her up, im a married woman now and i want her to be too... she never said anything about marriage but i been lol.

she is a beautiful girl mashallah, so im looking for a religous, HANDSOME, educated, family guy, and has a good job to support her:) oh and have a sense of humar smile.gif ...so if think u qualifed PM me smile.gif thanks

ps. she is from HARGIESA but lives in the states....

SALAM

Miriam1   

OMG...you truly love your friend and your picking a POTENTIAL life partner from an online forum.

Is it me or are we expecting too much from this medium of communication - tis an online site to pass by the boring hour or two.

By the way if I was you friend (or any other sane person for that matter) I would find this so unbearably insulting

live and let live. the internet is ideal for find a potential soulmate. Its still nice to know that there are people who care about their friends and who are willing to go to extreme lengths to find happiness for them.

I would apply but I am a broke student and I dont think I am ready for marriage.

best of luck BORN_BRANIAC

smile.gif

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

where'z A&t when u need him

Garaadku wuu meelaysan yahay. Saas ay tahay waa bussy oo naalmahan lama helo. Adu inooga war doon niyow. Waa jaanis qaali ahee....lol

Good luck to your friend @BORN_BRANIAC smile.gif

Plz hayam if u don't have anything nice plz don't say any.. Everything u say is NEGATIVE, chill out its ramadan so try to be nice..

Thanks MARX.. I just wonna help so I thought coming here will help but some of u take thing funny, which I'm not surprise at all.....

Abyan   

Walaaleey xaasid sanidaa ,qashin iyo qashaamurax aa interneed iskuugu timaado.

What about someone from your husband's network. Your family, neighbours etc. Kaas oo kale fariihisa ayaa lahaaya but when it comes to internet everyone claims to be "mr right"

Kamaavi   

May Allah reward your good intentions and help your good friend, hope you reach your target and beyond Insha'llah!

Dadow aan duceeye aamiin dhaha smile.gif

Juxa   

one option is to share what you already possess and love with your loving friend.

otherwise dip into the pool of family and friends. most people find partners thro qaraabo network.

also give your friend benefit of doubt, just because you are married, does not mean she is lonely and needs to snap up a husband. she may have other plans, or seeing other people without your knowledge.

ps: marriage is not an answer to all.

and why are all the eligible SOL men passing the buck. :confused:

Ibtisam   

^^^Because the sister said:

religous, HANDSOME, educated, family guy, and has a good job to support her

Maybe about 5 guys on SOL pass that check and 4 of them are married, the other one is nearly married. icon_razz.gif

BORN_BRANIAC, you might want to add "Single" on that list. smile.gif

Also I agree with Juxa, if you must fix her up, pick for her in the same manner that you would pick yourself a husband (whatever way that might be), or pick someone that you can vouch for in personality and their quality. I presume you have tests in place and long term observation to ensure only normal guys who really meet that criterion get to the finish line.

Good luck to you and your friend, May Allah give her that which is best for her in this life and hereafter.

Ibtisam   

:D:D @ Resistance and Che!!

When you are not a threat people tell you stuff, lots of things, so guys tell me habalah noo maaslax looking for references iyo credit from me.