Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Dahir Riyaale to be new President Sharif Ahmed PM

Ibtisam   

Qalbi Adeyg, I don't care to be honest. If people pick him and they are happy with him, good luck, but if it is a dusty deal to drail the north and pi*ss off the south, and steal more resources then I'm getting my buudh. Individuals come and go, I never support individuals, but rather an idea or vision.

Duke, as I always told you, you cannot speak for Somaliweye if you are cheerleading for a region. conflict of interest and all.

Xidigo   

I knew my adeero Riyaale would not let me down. :D I am going to support him one hundred percent if he becames the Soomaliwayn president, and stops being the dabadhlf that he is.

From SNM gang's president to Madax waynaha Jamuuriyda dem..ee Soomaliyeed, not bad, huh? smile.gif I am all for unity. OUR Somalia

I mean really, Xuurtada inuu ka baxo weeyi. ;)

But wait.. Soomalia does not need Riyaale and his likes He is another Dadchilfs, khayrlaawe

Shariif for president smile.gif

Chimera   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^He still lives in Morgans house and has only showed real skill at stealing money from the like of Qudhac, JB and others. Thats the one thing I like about Dahri he takes, and never gives anything back. He used to chase
NORF's parents
around in the Siyad days and now they sing for him.
:D
What talent..

Do you take pleasure in other people's misfortune? your schadenfreude disgusts me, i think you should be warned for bringing in other members relatives in these discussions wether it's true or not. And Riyaale has a shady bloody history, Somalia will produce the right type(Basically the complete opposite of both Xaajixundjuf and Duke)eventually insha-allah

Poker   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

people dont mind our propaganda boy duke is just unemployed and is looking for someone to emply him as mouthpiece..

:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Waar ka daa saaxiib tacsi ayuu ku jiraa ninkuye