Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Dahir Riyaale to be new President Sharif Ahmed PM

I dont pay much attention to the secessionist and their poor state

I know you don't ,, especially when you start such thread for them ,, :D

Ahhh ,, is this a post Yey fever ??

Thankful   

It's believable that they offered him the job and tried to convince him to take it, telling him that you are no closer to recognition now then you were from day one. So becoming the President of a real recognized nation and not a puppet of the dominant clan in Somaliland.

But he would never even consider the idea. He could never fix the problems facing Somaliweyn.

^^^He still lives in Morgans house and has only showed real skill at stealing money from the like of Qudhac, JB and others. Thats the one thing I like about Dahri he takes, and never gives anything back. He used to chase NORF's parents around in the Siyad days and now they sing for him. :DWhat talent..

Thankful   

I know what you mean duke, only in Somalia huh. When Saddam was over thrown in Iraq the puppet gov't made sure no former baath officals were in the new gov't. They finally allowed low level ones in. But in Somaliland they claimed they were subjected to persecution by the former regime, say they are breaking away and then elected the head of the intelligence service from the regime as it's President.

That's why you'd never hear of Somalis brought before the international war crimes tribunal. It's too confusing.

^^^ poor state, are you in reality land or in never never land lol. The region you hail from is dirt poor old boy dont compare your regian like a dubia causes its just one of many poor underdeveloped regions in Africa. loool

^^^Adeer you are a poor state, with nothing functioning. Your presedential palace is the former dwelling of Gen Morgan. It was described as a nice place two bedrooms for Riyaale's children to cry in and two downstairs for his offices.

The man is a genius he went from chasing the SNM clan members around to getting paid by them.

He got rich while their former Mujahids are poor & broken in London Marfishes.. :D

^^^^^ Like most of your talks in this forum Duke you make no sense! LOOL

First old boy your region is poor, no big development projects, no big infurstructure projects just a big type Pirate world lool.

Second have you been to the presidental palace old boy have you seen how it looks taken pictures or are these just view points from you or of people of your side of the world that just dont like somaliland and loves to say bad things for the sake of it.

Third You said nothing is functioning but that again is just bold false face lie. In somaliland you have a democratic system in place that the U.N., A.U., U.S, ICG and IGAD have stated exists. In Somaliland kids are going to school, Universities run with no issue and law and order exists, so if that is not funcation and dont know what is. Maybe you thinking about the Pirate issue sorry buddy it aint in my region lol wink.

Fourth SNM founders are in governemnt in parliament and have strong grass root movement.

So old boy dont be mad cause somaliland is peaceful, that from our leaving the union that the over all population is better off thats a fact documented in reports from U.N. to U.SAID. I should know i worked for USAID and i see the development that took place and is still taking place.

^^^Adeer sorry to burst your bubble, we in Puntland have a number of medium type projects taking place.

1. The airport development of Bender Qassim, largets in Somalia..

2. The livestock quarantine centre of Bossaso, largets in the Horn Finished

3. The Oil exploration project in Dharoor & Nugaal laregst since Siyad Regime.

4. The development of Las Qoray port

5. The reconstruction of the Las Qoray fish processing who’s ceremony was held in Bossaso

What do you have in comparison? Oh my bad you are counting some camels for election registration and giving Riyaale more money..

Oh also the Pirates racked in $150million dollars

Juje   

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

Dream on will never happend.

Somaliland will never units with konfuurta whats so ever

You have said exactly what he wanted you to say... :D

Duke please lets see sum pics of thesel big projects old boy lool.

airport development of Bender Qassim, largets in Somalia LOL where the pics where the pic development of this project and please dont show the one with your president putting one little stone on the ground lool

The livestock quarantine centre of Bossaso, largets in the Horn Finished, Really if it is were the pic to show it and second how come if it there your Puntland region is poor it cant pay for its solider or police, they now piartes instead loool.

The Oil exploration project in Dharoor & Nugaal laregst since Siyad Regime. WOOOW there is no oil old boy that area as not produced anything and yet you claiming its the biggest ever huh old boy please stop with stating opinions instead of facts. Unless i see oil coming out i dont believe you Dukey. lol

The reconstruction of the Las Qoray fish processing who’s ceremony was held in Bossaso. Please old boy i old tuna factory dont make it a development and second that regions of water is piarate country i dont they have time to fish lol

Thus again old boy i prove you full of hot air or full of something else loool

^^^Somali thinker, all you need to do is research this site nothing else adeer, every single project has been documented to you here by Puntlanders. Every single one..

Also edit the comment you made about the exploration, I think you dont undertsand the term :DThey are looking for Oil lad

Go research saxib and open your eyes.. :D

And like i said to you old boy show me the pictures of all this big developments. The fact is your region like most of somalia is poor and you can claim this and that but the reality is hard for you to state. Thus again i proved you just all talk no substances.

Ibtisam   

You all need to put a sock in it.You sound like little kids in a play ground. Miid kaasat wuux kuu faanay my ( ) is bigger than yours. Grow up. Please.

Duke from Somaliweyen nationalist to Puntiland cheerleader.

Ibtisam, I have always been a Somaliweyn supporter my dear I detest secessionists, read my latest post.

But Puntland is my beloved, a wonderful place full of potential.

Somalithinker, search SOL, you will get the Pics.