Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Who Wants to .......................

Hi Everyone,

Welcome back Qac Qac, wallal to answer your question please scroll up and see my last post. That should explain your question. I am not putting an online application aright.

Have a great day!

Thanks

Faheema.   

Seef la bood miidhan baa miskiinta ka nixiyey....She is having second thoughts now...and right after Zafir made his public announcement....What could have been ey :D

Rea   

u may post this as a joke but the truth is, if u don’t get married while ur naïve about the concept of marriage u will never get married !!! bcoz once u hit 25 and above and ur sensibility kicks in and u will not find any good reason as 2 why u should tie ur self down..yes I said, DOWN….

The only reason people say it good 2 get married at a such young age its becoz they are taking advantage of ur innocence,!!!

At the end of the day, married people wants u to suffer like them!!!! As they say “misery loves company†I know a lot of married people but I cant say I know one happy married couple! Can any u?

anywho, i wish u all the best

Originally posted by zulzela:

u may post this as a joke but the truth is, if u don’t get married while ur naïve about the concept of marriage u will never get married !!! bcoz once u hit 25 and above and ur sensibility kicks in and u will not find any good reason as 2 why u should tie ur self down..yes I said, DOWN….

The only reason people say it good 2 get married at a such young age its becoz they are taking advantage of ur innocence,!!!

At the end of the day, married people wants u to suffer like them!!!! As they say “misery loves company†I know a lot of married people but I cant say I know one happy married couple! Can any u?

:D:D:D:D:D

Damn. Some1 who is as good as Valenteenah at this!

Originally posted by zulzela:

I take it u part of the 25+ unmarried Xaliimo project, and now u wishing u got hitched while u were still naive and freshy, the above statement is an attempt on ur part to bring some justification of why one joins the 25+ singelton project, is in the human nature to defend their situation in any given moment.

And ladies please stop spreading the biased gloom picture u paint of married Somalis, is just as if u are seeking further justification of why one still single, just because u have not found the right person for u has nothing to do with married people who may or may not be happy.

Now 1st lady, sis u are doing the right thing in realising that u need to get married and making that a priority and am sure u are wise enuff to spot the right person for u inshallah, he maybe closer than u think so give ur local dudes a chance.

And the rest of u calaf-seekers straighten up and be real, we Somali guys are more sophisticated than u assume us to be and have ways of spotting the best cattle,

Rea   

1st lady: answer 2 ur question: Riwayad is not great place 2 spot the right person in ur case… Becoz where u find that someone can be a common place where u guys can share a common interest and if riwayad isn’t 4 u..than the chance are that guy u find there isn’t 4 u too..

1st lady.. I only have 2 advices when it comes 2 where 2 go…1. do not go where u normally wouldn’t go ( u will feel uncomfortable thus limiting ur extroversion state) 2. Do not sit at home, go out with ur friends.. go anywhere (shopping, somaliyan stores, library, mosque, café, movies, malls) just focus on having fun, and as u r having fun ur radiance will attract the right person !!!

as always best of luck! :D

And this is 4: HIZB

Hizb_UK… 1st of… u must understand what I posted is not an attempt to justify me being single or any other hillmos 4 that matter.. 2ndly what I wish is not getting hitched at younger age but 4 people like u to face the facts and realize the problem we have;we do not have enough people point out the real truth about marriage. Many people promote this entity we call “marriage†as result you have naïve girls (such as 1st lady) rushing 2 get married YET have no clue as to what really goes on. Lucky I do not need 2 prove how gloomed the picture of marriage is.. …the high stat of divorce Somalis is clear evidence of my claim!!!

Oy: I was relieved when u made this comment “Somali guys are more sophisticated than u assume us to be and have ways of spotting the best cattle†this gives a new meaning 2 the word sophistication!!… anyways … 2 make ur spotting easy my best friend’s uncle owns a farm animal, and ill be happy 2 hook u up???

Arawella   

Zulzela

LOL.

You are quiet correct, there is absolutely nothing amiss with been SINGLE or MARRIED.

Au contraire, there are happy marriages and I know of few, it just all depends on how determined the couples are to ride through the storm.

It is absolutely true that one has to be truly certain and in the correct frame of mind when deciding to enter matrimony, as the saying goes ‘fools rush in where angels fear to tread’. Nonetheless one should not dismiss a potential partner if one should wonder across. icon_razz.gif

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool… Gosh zulzela… that was the funniest reply I ever seen

i was 2 disturbed when the brother referred to himself sophistic and yet referred to us women as a CATTLES… I wonder if that’s how they really view us?? If so, that really puts things into prospective

Back 2 the issue… 1st lady, u kind of remind of this girl I know, she got married at the age of 23 to her love of life (over done label). A year younger than u when she got married …. And now, one year later, she is planning her 2nd wedding…. So what the morale of the story????… I have to buy 2nd dirac of her sorry asss wedding (yes im jealous..next??)… so do not rush, think about ur future guest ( like me ) and don’t become this somaliyan Lopez wanna be

take ur time but dont take 2 long

Qac Qaac   

bismillah

lol at the uk bro hizb that was funny, although u made couple of sisters tighty a bit.. unhappy with your tone i guess..

first lady, sis u r right to look for a man, and go get married is the best thing hat could happen to you.. i don't know where this noise of marriage being something that holds you down comes from.. but i assume is not something from our culture..

i would like to ask you zulzilah, dangerous name, waaba ka baqay. what is the answer then if single ppl can't get married then what can they do then, just fool around with oppisite sex, and leave each other, or bf/gf coz you know human beings have needs. if can tell us what can the ppl susbsitute with marriage.. i wait for your answer..

i think lots of ppl make marriage a big thing, no matter how much time u put on this person or how much time u date him/her, you would never know the real person till you share a life spend lots of time together and then you see what kind of person he or she are, so do your search, tawakal cala llah, go get married. for the sake of allah, for staying away from sins and all, and u'll get barakah in your marriage and it would last long..

there are no hollywood marriage here, nor mr. right or mrs right.. u try, u get something, u work hard at it, u moulded into what u want it to be, u need lots of patience and the complete trust on allah..

Zulzela, take the chill nac nac, easy nooh. He is out there somewhere for u, who knows maybe he is looking for u as well just make yourself visible ok and no coloured tops will not do the trick.

cafis sis right.

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

I can see most of the guys are just passing a duca along. So first of all thanks for being honest and your true self sis.

RedSea   

assalamu calaykum.

Well, do you really mean it or as you said,it's for the sake of our discussion?

I am not married, but it seems many people here are giving marriage a negative image, I say marriage is the best thing that could happen to someone in any age, preferably at younger age. The Prophet recomended it, so why take any nonsense from someone else, except that offcourse advice and what type of person to look for, but marriage isn't as some girls and guys suggested "misery".Ciyaadu bilaah.

thanks,

assalamu calaykum.