Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Who Wants to .......................

Thinker said:

PS: "most of the good ole faraax's are taken thou in here"

So True and agree with you Thinker,But where is the is the bachlors?, where is the young gallant knights with their chargers - mitsubishi troopers or Audi TT ...?.

First Lady,

you are bold and brave runtii, and that is a great quality to admire a girl - I wish you good luck, and a hero you deserve walaal, laakinse waan ka yaabanahay fulaynimada ragan meesha ku jira ee dhalinyarada ah. meesha Rageedii xagay ka dhaceen :D

Wa Wareereey :confused:

Well, perhaps the single brothers are not so eager to get hitched at this moment in time. There is no shame in it, you know.

Oooh..England just scored! Excuse moi.....

*Jumps up and down* :D

Ahura

We stil shouting and screaming - go england go :D and all the neighbourhood come and start screaming too.

March on England,

Oh another one bite the dust :D oh another, and another one!

sorry to hijack the thread

Originally posted by FirstLady:

Anways, Didi how do you raise the bar as you say we need to.

That is totally up to you abaayo, different strokes for different people, but normally I wouldn't think SOL is the right place to meet people. Someone (thinker) said that this is the place to meet intelligent people but I think it's quite hard to assess anyone's intelligence as most of the topics discussed do not possess the conceptual capacity to be considered intellectual. Even the best ones are rife with self-righteous militancy and baggage coupled with occasional undertones of disrespect. SOL is a laid back interactive website where people are not trying to be intellectual not that they are particularly barred from it, but it is just the nature of how things are here. Although I do agree there are some nomads with intellectual browesses to be reckoned with. Seems like I'm going off on a tangent here so I'll just admit to you abaayo that I only have ideas to raise the bar of SOL and not that of your love life.

Nephissa   

I applaud, and admire this girl. She's got bigger balls then most men here. Masha Allah! :D

If you want to sell your product this is the way to go about it. Grow a thick skin and get out there selling. As the saying goes, "you have not because you ask not." :D . Go get it! Most salesperson will take three hundred "No"s to get one Yes. See all the guys who showed up to only wish her goodluck, not taking the offer? L0L. These are Somali men abbaayo, most of them probably grew up when women were not "supposed" to put up ads. :D My impression is that it made them wary of even being your friends. Mid geesi geesi dhalay Allaha kaaga soo saaro meeshatan.

Goodluck. :D

Hi Tyjwania, glad you have joined this thread. Most brothers, like to take care of their shukansi from the back door. Some would like to private message and ask what I am saying if it is real. Truth is a am just opening a debate that is all. I guess, most brothers would be little weired about asking even questions to gain more knowledge, cuz they are afriad of "what if".

Anyway, it has been very interesting readings, about what brothers here do think.

When some people say I am brave....that doesn't mean I don't have Xishood because I do. For the sake of debate, i wrote this post. Just to see what some of the brothers might ask and enjoy what some has to say.

Have great week everyone.

Wow she is straight to her goals and clearly seem that she knows what she wants and how to get it(she is really an educated person)..what the strong great R&B u doing sis..u really have attributes i test in women and should challenge you overhere(not going private massege) ,,but,,Hamilton ..is it near to malaysia(my ideal place) ..ohh no.. plus if you dont mind moving to malaysia and having ur family overhere(your husband , ur children)i am here to start marketing my self to ya...

guess, most brothers would be little weired about asking even questions to gain more knowledge, cuz they are afriad of "what if".

looooooooooooooooool.. they must be alot of "what if" questions come into your mind if you tend to have virtual relationships(like who is this person man/women? how can i know that?)..but they should ask ..hey guys dont hide your self into private masseges ..be strong guys and be here if you around there or near to that place or willingly like to move or live where the strong-talented girl lives(1st_lady)....

These are Somali men abbaayo, most of them probably grew up when women were not "supposed" to put up ads.

who said that ..women used to put up ads WELIGEEDBA you see when u become an adult person mISE guur qalbiga kaaaga so dhaco ..you star wearing DHAR QURXOON..FIIRIN IYO KUURID QAAS AH AYAA BILAABA AND WHEN MAN COMES TO YA ..you ask walal ..WLAL GUUR DOON BAAN AHAY..was that kind of marketing or puting up ads? she doing same here virtually...

Janna   

For all the brothers and sisters out there. I was told getting married at the age of 25years and older is a bad thing.

I am 24 years old and wanting to get married.

If there are brothers out there who are highly educated, religious and financially secure. Who respect sisters and their mothers and have goal in life. Someone with great personality and enjoys life. If that is you, I want to get to know you because I think we have something in common, so please drop me a line or two and I'll respond back to see if there is a fit.

Thanks so much to all.

FirstLady

Courageous best describes you. :D Sister, don't listen to those telling you marrying after 25 is old. Calaf is known to come at all ages. I have been told many times, marriage is luck. Marrying the right person with Islamic principals is what counts. Living in tranqulity and loving home is essential. Best of luck with your search, surely calaf will lead you to a righteous person.

PS: If in need, private message me, inshallah I will be able to assist you. smile.gif

Modesty   

Firstlady, sister, you don't have to feel bad, many women have gotten married at 30 and above. There is nothing wrong with that. Secondly, you have to love yourself first, if you don't a man isn't going to fill that hole. I think these days we are trained as women to feel bad if we aren't married...I mean come on, life goes on! Subhan'Allah. Go on with your life abaayo, insha'Allah the right guy will come around.

When some people say I am brave....that doesn't mean I don't have Xishood because I do.

Of course not, you have Xishood in plentiful... Profusely enunciated in your posts. Also agree with ya that many of the 'brothers' are pack of craven wimps, who should all be castrated. I'm the exception -- obviously! -- as I have my own one-of-a-kind Sultana who sends my gyroscopes spinning every time she calls me her Sultan.

Personally I have my own theory concerning 'brave' women. I strongly believe that there is negative correlation between fecundity and pluckiness. Not trying to besmirch you in anyway but that is what I believe minus statistical support.

My advice to you is to scribble down a disquisition clearly spelling out what you want from prospective partner and your attributes.

Good luck!

Zafir   

Firstlady,

Promiscuous girl, Wherever you are, I’m not all alone And may be it's you that I want.

Promiscuous girl, You’re teasing me, may be you know what I want And May be I got what you need. :D:D

Qac Qaac   

sheekada saan mee isku badashay marka aan suuqa ka baxnay.. public application caadi ah aaba taal meesha.. ca jiib.