Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Who Wants to .......................

ScarFace   

100 Premarital Questions

^^^who in their right mind would wanna go through all that.... :eek:

FirstLady why do you wanna get married now.....why not 4 yrs ago.....sister it looks like your listening to other people's advice.....Your time will come wether you get married @ 20 or 30......Its written you cant rush it.......Sit back and relax :D

J.Lee   

J.Lee, I am girl 100% all woman not a "dude". Please read the persons name who is wrote before replying it.

Looooooool. Dude is an asexual word ina adeer.

I was told getting married at the age of 25years and older is a bad thing.

Looooooool. you just found that out? where have you been for the last 24years of your life? Anyways, sis marriage is calaf therefore, you cant rush it. And may I add, 24 is pretty young and you have plenty of time to woo a suitable partner and plenty more eggs, so relax and ENJOY life.

Som@li   

Firs Lady, you are a brave girl, good luck and may allah help in your search.

You may aslo your family, friends, to match some1 you liked, or you believe you may have some thing in common, lots of girls out there are being creative on getting what they want........

Pucca   

bold, confident, and totally open about what she wants...quite hot.

good luck sis...may you find this happiness you seek *you sure you cant get there without a man?? really sure?*

forgive my earlier comment, there's just too many ladies here with male looking names i wouldnt be surprised if you thought pucca was male too *by the way..i'm not*.

two more posts and i'm at 800 posts....yippe!!

Pucco and Dabshit, I am indeed bold and confident. I know what I want. I know how to get it. I never had problem getting what I want.

You are all right, there could be blenty of fishes in the see, but I just got to focus on screening to find the right person for me.

Anyways, thanks all for your help and understanding my situation.

FirstLady

Pucco and Dabshit, I am indeed bold and confident. I know what I want. I know how to get it. I never had problem getting what I want.

You are all right, there could be plenty of fishes in the see, but I just got to focus on screening to find the right person for me.

Anyways, thanks all for your help and understanding my situation.

FirstLady

Ibtisam   

redface.gifredface.gif what on earth is going on here..... :rolleyes: SOL a lonely heart ad.... :confused: good luck. Although, what is wrong with the guys that girls are reduced to putting up ads on websites... :confused: Part of being a man is interpreting signals.

aint nothing wrong with 25.. its all in the mind...

would anyone really meet and consider someone they met on SOL?? :confused:

I hope not..

^^^^ Of course, Y not? There are intelligent and very nice ppl in SOL... If you get along very well and he/she is what you looking for, does it matter whether you met him/her in the streets/malls or on the forums of SOL?

Cheers

Originally posted by ibtisam:

I hope not..

This is precisely what I was thinking. But I guess 'waa calaf' has become the national anthem to justify marrying all kinds of people from anywhere.

Cara.   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

quote:Originally posted by ibtisam:

I hope not..

This is precisely what I was thinking. But I guess 'waa calaf' has become the national anthem to justify marrying all kinds of people from anywhere.
As opposed to what? Marrying a family member?

^I'm strictly referring to calaf doon girls on the net. All kinds of people use the net so the standards have to be raised a bit. That is all I'm saying.

Oz   

Good luck sis, its the place you can find some inteligent somali brothers.."May Allah sw help you find your partner..

PS: "most of the good ole faraax's are taken thou in here"

Thanks thinker, are you steppping up to the plate. Are all the brothers here afriad to talk publicly about getting to know someone for marriage.

Com'on, guys you can do better than that. For everyone out there, I am not definatly a lonely heart, if you so me you probably think this gal is aready taken. Don'e jude a cover that you haven't even seen.

Secondly, I am still looking for a brother who is confident to challenge me.

Anways, Didi how do you raise the bar as you say we need to.