Sign in to follow this  
The Rocks Chick

Guys, What do find more sexy?

-High heels or flats

-Short skirt/dress or long dress/skirt

-Tank tops, sleeveless or long sleeves

-Makeup or no Make up

-Long hair or Short, straight or curly, colored or natural

-Smelling good with expensive persume or Au Naturel (but clean)

-Pretty face or good conversation or both

-She works hard with no education or she is in university but has never worked.

-She likes to go out all the time, or She is lets stay at home and watch a movie type of girl.

-She is a bad girl but never asks you for anything, or she is a good girl and needs financing

-And finally, are you a leg man, breast man , booty man, or do you like the combo deal??? ;)

Lets assume for the sake of future questions that may arise from this, that "she is muslim, she is somali, she is every woman".

If the so called feminists are offended, oh well diraciina kama badaneysiin :rolleyes:

My nomad sistas, if I forgot anything, feel free to contribute...

Now,lets hear from the brothas :D

WILDCAT   

Yeah...I too am wondering where the HWCBM and Ahlaans of this world are this fine day...One would think they'd ham it up with a shovel...what with it being a Friday and all ;)icon_razz.gif

Short dress or long skirt huh?...hmmm...let me see...what do you think?...SHIDH...They're gonna have a field day with this aren't they?

*Quickly leaves premises in hopes of escaping the inevitable backlash from our resident self proclaimed islamic authorities* :rolleyes:

--------

Just another post in my plot to take over the world. MWAHAHAHA.....*SPORTS EVIL GRIN*

Rokko   

Foshizzy My Nizzy Rock's Gal, if you can't be happy for what you get, then nothing will make you happy for the rest of your life that's if you get another chance.

So, be happy for whatever comes, ummmm well unless you know who/what/where?. If that's the case, start fasting.

Macalin   

High heels (to watch her fall!)

-long dress/skirt(love it)

-Tank tops(mhm need i say more)

-curly-(something about it.)

-Smelling good with expensive persume (its summer!)

-good conversation (so long as shes not xux xu)-She works hard with no education (whats education got to do with this!).

She is lets stay at home and watch a movie type of girl.(beleive me we will be busy in the house!>>LOL)

-She is a bad girl but never asks you for anything,(let her be bad as she can be..shes in for a hardheaded stonedfaced negro~!)

-And finally, are you a leg man, breast man , whats better than the combo?..woow..where is this woman?

zoom   

Coming to Somalia Online and writing stuff like that isn't permitted. Please have respect for our site.

Adminstrator

Somalia Online

*******EDITED*******. Then there's all that crap about having a good sense of humor, being intelligent, yadda yadda yadda.

Zoom, you poor creature, I thought your problem was "how to study harder?", but it seems to me, you have issues, may god show you the right path.

p.s. lay off the drugs dude smile.gif

xoxox

Lefty   

NOOOOOOOO high heels. NOooo makeup

Short skirt.... The shorter the better. what about a thong!

Absolutely and alwayz so fresh so clean.

Very Very Smooth face and and hairy body.

Education... The more she got the knowledge the better we understand each other very well. I even prefer if she is more educated than me. :cool:

She can go wherever and whenever she wants as long as she is able to show up during the game show if you know what I mean.

If she asks me money, I don't mind but I don't consider that behavior a good girl. A good girl never ask MOney.

Finally, Since Somali Chickz all got rounded and big booty I"m more breast-Man...

NOt only I find these sexy, but they alse turn me on.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

That is hard question!

That wicked smile, those glaring eyes, Class and and I would be lyin if i said nothing bout good well looked after body, intelligent conversations

I find intelligencve sexy and huge turn on.

and i like that starring look when i am not lookin @ her.

i think i am escapading into my thoughts

what was the question again??