Sign in to follow this  
Mudug

Advice on Marriege

Mudug   

Gabar Garoob ah maguursan karaa hadii uu qaalinkeed uusan joogin ama uusan ka warhayn, ma igu mehersantaa since she was married b4.....

Gabadh garoob ah ma guursan karaa, aa? Ma cid kale oo aad weydiisid baad weydey markaad suaalahan oo kale noo la imanaysid?

For goodness sake, orodoo la soo hadal Imamka masaajidkaaga.

Maalin dhowna waxaa lala imanayaa 'miyaan ku cadayan karaa biyo qaboow'. Grrrrr..... :mad: :mad:

J.Lee   

Qaalinkeed meaning qof masuul ka'ah?

First, haduusan joogin, get a hold of him where ever he is at, and if by joogin you mean wuu geeriyooday, then who ever is the next responsible party (for her) la hadhal.

Second, haduusan ka warheyn,it's your job to make sure inuu ka warhelo since you can't marry her without his permission.

Line xariir ah oo waliba respectful ah u fur dee: mend the broken bridge if such neglect is the result of a parent-child argument/disagreement.

Originally posted by Mudug:

Gabar Garoob ah

Bal horta fix the oxy-moron in your sentence. Garoob gabadh manoqoto,ina abti. Ma Gabadh baa mise waa Garoob? Hadalka kala saar. :(

Hadeey garoob tahay,raadi wixi dhalay,haday gabar tahay,sido kale raadi cidii dhashay,Khalas! smile.gif

Faheema.   

^^ LoL Adiga maanta you're on a roll ma istidhi icon_razz.gif

LooL Ahura, mar mar waxaan is idhaa, dadka qaar caqliga ma teaspoon baa loogu miisay... :D

Something must be in the air...first Farax now you...Waad iga qoliseen walaahi.

Laughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

Nephissa   

Aniga berri horaan sheegay, inuu cunugaan su'aalo qaab daran yahay. :D

Annagaaba teena meel u la', markaasuu "Advice on Marriage" i siiya na leeyahay!

Haneefah   

Walal, kol hadii gabadha lasoo qabay iyadaa is bixin karta, yacni haa-da ku siin karta. At the same token, meherku aqbal ma noqonayo hadii qofkii wali u ahaa uunan joogin ama ka warqabin. So basically, you will need her guardian present for the actual marriage contract.

Hope that helps smile.gif

PS: I always thought qaalin had something to do with hasha geela :confused:

Sayyid   

I gave him alot of advice a long time ago but it seems that our brother is a bit paranoid about "women".

Yes it is understandable that you're fond of women but that doesn't give you any right to bore us day and night with your not so very bright questions, I hope you understand what I mean.

Obviously you lack enormous social skills because it seems that you can't differentiate between what is a good and rationaland an ignorant and foolish question.

Walle people should know when to open their mouth and what is socially acceptable to ask and what what is not.

No one is picking on you but you've to learn that sometimes it is wise to shut up. "It is better to be silent and to be thought of to be a fool rather to speak out and confirm it".

Why do you want to marry a woman that has been divorced without her close male relatives giving their consent.

It doesn't mean that because she was married once in her life that she won't need to consult her close male relatives.

The only difference between a woman that was once married and a girl that has never married when asking them for marriage is that the woman who was married once can give herself away without the need to ask for her hand but she has to inform her close male relatives and she can marry the guy she wants without any approval from her close relatives.

But what are you hiding? Ever heard of "wixii laqariyo qurun baa ku jiro". You make me sick walaal and you should really be ashamed off yourself.

Maybe you should go back to where you hail from to learn some "dhaqan" and "adaab" and how to talk and what to ask and what not to ask.

BTW you got a bloody computer why don't make you use of it, instead of trying to ask "dad aadan ogayn in aay kaa liidadaan iyo in kale xagga diinta iyo umuuraheeda".

Wise up man. Gabdhaha wax lagu ciyaaro ma'ahan. Tan kale waxaan layaabayo gabadha garoobka ah oo adiga ku rabto in aay ku guursado, she must be really desperate. Fix up and stop your ingorant and shameful questions, will you?

Originally posted by Fayrouz:

^^ LoL Adiga maanta you're on a roll ma istidhi
icon_razz.gif

LooL Ahura, mar mar waxaan is idhaa, dadka qaar caqliga ma teaspoon baa loogu miisay...
:D

Something must be in the air...first Farax now you...Waad iga qoliseen walaahi.

Laughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

Loll.Feynuus,i have actually been sharpening my claws. I wanna outwit castro smile.gif