Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

What is bothering General Duke?

Peacenow   

Why the manic postings lately, GD? Afraid, the whole community now know the true intentions of the TFG, who have sold their soul to the enemy?

What is wrong with u?Afraid that things are happening as they should have to?Knowing the true intentions of the Coward clan courts,who have oppressed and supressed and killed the innocent,and who are still responsible for their deaths by using them as human shields.U should be afraid,thats if u ask me.

Hunguri   

Very shocking indeed. Mr Warlord, let me call you this name instead. I wonder, why you posted a topic in the name of a Somali brother. That, does nothing more than debating and expressing his thoughts. He simply expresses his ideas and thoughts, no matter what and how. And, to be honest. I have never seen him attacking some1 personally. Hence, either you challenge and debate intelectualy, or stot the cheap cat fight, which even a child may never think of. I think you need a rehabilitation. Do come up with something constructive rather than having some1 as a subject. !!!!!

Jaylaani   

Duke doesn’t express his thoughts. He cut and past lies and propagandas against humanity.

When women and children are murdered by Xabashis and his kinsmen, he says TREES WERE PLANTED.

I don't think he's intelligent enough to have a personal perspective and articulate enough to post opinion regarding any given issue.

If there is no feel good news about his uncle Yey he doesn't come here. Very cowardly act, if you ask me.

^Now people know, why I call the folks like Jeylaani mere haters.

Hate is bad for you as it doesn't bother anyone except you, whilst GD laughs and enjoys himself, your stomach hurts painfully. But GD wouldn't know about it, give a damn or shed a tear for you.

So get on with it, this is politics. Not something personal. Usually that's the difference. For you it's more than politics because now it's about your survival.

Get the complex out of your system and see the daylight my friend, Somalis don't hate one another but you brought it to a new and unprecidented level and you have a good following as well.

Don't force me to go hard on you and reveal what you're, because if I stand up and talk once, you would freeze and collapse, understand?

So don't provoke your downfall, I hope you can read between the lines.

Hunguri   

When women and children are murdered by Xabashis and his kinsmen, he says TREES WERE PLANTED

Well, Mr Jiilaal. First of all, let us put the tribal poison and venom behind. I dont know, where the General belong to. Which tribe ?? which region??. All I know is, that this guy a Somali brother in the forum. You said, women and children are murdered by Xabashi and his kinsmen. Here, I dont support Ethiopia invading my countery and enjoying the cool breeze of Aljazeera beach. But, you got to keep in mind in that, the Somalis in Mogadisho are the cause and distruction of every civilian death. They are the cowards. And to prove for you. Why on earth, why do they throw mortars and grenades behind the civilians? why do they use our brothers and sisters in Mogadisho as a humen shield? If you have a single Somali blood present in you. I do advice you to talk about those using the civilians as humen shields.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Don't force me to go hard on you and reveal what you're, because if I stand up and talk once, you would freeze and collapse, understand?

So don't provoke your downfall, I hope you can read between the lines.

Is this a joke?

Hunguri   

the Somalis in Mogadisho are the cause and distruction of every civilian death.

Apology to my beloved Somali brothers/sisters in Mogadisho. I want to correct my text, where I wrote "The Somalis in Mogadisho". I meant, the Monstors and canibals in Mogadisho. The few unsympathetic,heartless men who only think of their interest.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

When women and children are murdered by Xabashis and his kinsmen, he says TREES WERE PLANTED

why do they use our brothers and sisters in Mogadisho as a humen shield? If you have a single Somali blood present in you. I do advice you to talk about those using the civilians as humen shields.

I think it's the other way around. They didn't bring the xabashis into their neighborhoods. The mortars and grenades you’re speaking of are coming from Xabashis and butland militias for retaliation who are demolition neighborhoods with no justification expect power greed.

Mogadishu was safe before these guys with the help of the xabashis marched in.

Let people dictate their destiny. Self determination is the key in Somali conflict. Oppression isn’t the answer. Your friend DUKE advocates for oppression.

RedSea   

^True say.

Hunguri, you are totally misled saaxib. Spend few days in here, I and others will be more than glad to help you sort things out, right from wrong since you can't manage that yourself. Insha Allah.

'human shield' 'terrorists', those terms are coned by Westerners who oppress and supress the Muslims Umah day in and day out, you are repeating yourself after them. I have to say there is something wrong with characters who use the same terms in their speech as Bush and Blair or Uhud Olmert of Isreal when he was refering to Hezbollah last summer.

Do think about that folks.

As mr. Jaylaani said, the city of Xamar was peaceful before the Xabashid marched in. Way before the ICU attempted to fight against the Xabashis, they the Xabashis were sitting confortably within somali territory, who gave them that right? the irony of all, murderer Melez Zenawi denied that his troops were in the country up to the point, few days before the Ethiopian air assualt began agains Somalia' capital, Muqdisho.

Without Ethiopian troops in Somali territory, the ICU wouldnt' fire a single bullet into the air. No one gave Ethiopia the green light to invade Somalia, the TFG can't invite another country to invade and kill its own citizens if that is what you are defending.

So mr. Hunguri, a bit of suggestion ama caqli celin, would be to not defend someone whom you have no knowledge of, especially someone like mr. Duke. Everyone knows the propaganda that he merely cuts and pastes here on daily basis. You telling us that you dont' see him doing that. naga daa dee heesta yaakhii.

Besides, you know where is he is from, why you saying you dont' know where he is from. It says at the bottom of his profile. Ha is indha tirin. Kolay qabiil ayuunbaad ku difaacaysaa oo way iska cadey eh. Mise de anagaa waalan oo runtii cadan ayaaba laga heesayaa? ma ogi.

I hope you remain open minded as you are known to be mr. Hunguri, rethink of what you said. I am looking forward as you come against the Xabashi invasion of your country, if not, you will be subject to being refered as 'daba dhilif' it's your choice ...yes really.

MKA, what politics?

We are discussing mere reality on the ground such as the killing, shelling of inncoent somalis. The fleeing of thousands of Somalis. To you, it's all politics. Walee waa cajiib, amakaag iyo anfariir leh.

You are a man nearing his 50th birthday, go spend the rest of your remaining life with something usefull than we are talking about 'politics'. If we look at the average age in this life time, it's considered according to our prophet as 60s, you are nearing your end old man.

Besides, you said G.Duke 'laughs' and 'enjoys' himself, a point earlier in the same post, you accuse Jaylaani and 'others' perhaps including I as Shucayb as haters of something, I dont' what we are being subjected to being 'haters' but dunno, will take it whatever it is.

An old man gone insane iga dheh. Bismillah. Tana maloosoo joogay.

Aduunyada ninkii noloow maxaa aragti kulaaban. :rolleyes:

give him a break, duke is just trying to get the left over crumps (job) he just chasing a dream!!

i can pic him yelling yaah walad yaa walad in al jaziira! lool.

Jabhad   

"Apology to my beloved Somali brothers/sisters in Mogadisho. "

The 2+ million citizens of Mogadishu and the many thousands of Somali visitors from abroad were enjoying life free from the terror of the Ethiopian sponsored warlords for the first time in 16 years. Everyone was hoping the horror days are finally coming to an end. Then on December28, the Ethiopian armor and troops for the first time

in history entered Mogadishu Dark day with their few collaborators/dabadhilifs/traitors and terror once gain returned to the city. And now a ********** kid here is defending the Ethio occupation and is blaming the violence on the peacefull citizens of Mogadishu and those gumeysi diid brothers and sisters defending the country. Apology not accepted! ama afeef hore lahaaw ama adkeeysi dambe! Be proud of your milk-shake for bringing all the Ethiopian boys to Mogadishu yard.

RedSea   

^Be easy on Hunguri brotha, for he is still rookie and lacks the knowledge, although it's out there and happening right in front of him.

Well put though.

Rudy. :D