Sign in to follow this  
Yoonis_Cadue

Re: Godey

Gabbal   

Yoonis I have been wanting to say this to you for a long time; this is the politics section, not the general section.

Do you think it's a coincidence that the value of the section decreased with your picture files and flooding? I'm not saying don't post what you post at all, but sxb there are other sections designed for your topics. Marka if you have current events sxb then welcome..

Sky   

I am very much impressed by Godey. But I do have a lot of questions Yoonis. Where the hell do those buildings come from? What is going on in Godey bisinka? Do the Ethios have plans for Godey or are the OGs stepping their game up a notch or two?

The construction that I witnessed is not small potatoes. I don't think, except for Muqdisho's buildings pre-1991, any Somali inhabited city can top what Godey just showed.

I am very much impressed by Godey. But I do have a lot of questions Yoonis. Where the hell do those buildings come from? What is going on in Godey bisinka? Do the Ethios have plans for Godey or are the OGs stepping their game up a notch or two?

Walaal Godey has changed since the last two years and it's still changing right now, when I was there two years ago there wasn't such large scale construction that was going on in the city.

It is the people who run the city who work day and night to build their city, although it was neglected for the last odd 40years due to Ethiopian occupation but now it's full of life again and the most amazing thing is that the police, armed forces in the city are actually Somalis and not Ethiopians anymore so the inhabitants don't get hassled anymore in the city. The citycouncil, governor of godey region, head of the police are all Somalis, which has in return given the people of Godey trust and believe to build and invest in their city.

Yoonis I have been wanting to say this to you for a long time; this is the politics section, not the general section.

Ninyahow waxaad dan kugu jirin mala dhexgalo ee shaqo yeelo sxb. For goodness sake don't indulge into things that haven't got anything to do with you. You don't like the topic then don't click on it, just ignore it.

On the other hand are you the admin or a moderator and who has given you a right to criticise others for what they do? Only moderators can move or delete threads so if the admin say's it's o.k. adigu maxaad isugu ceebenaysaa oo aad afkaa isga xumanaysaa sxb. You're not the admin if you have a complain you can pm the moderators or the admin. My advice to you is shaqo yeelo and criticise your shortcomings before you try to criticise others for their.

Do you think it's a coincidence that the value of the section decreased with your picture files and flooding? I'm not saying don't post what you post at all, but sxb there are other sections designed for your topics. Marka if you have current events sxb then welcome

Let me answer your question with a question: Do you think it's a coincidence that the value of the section decreased due to your picture files and flooding?

Remember this topic, What has it got to do with the politics section

Picture files flooding

It should be in the Student Talk Section IT, graphics, gadgets, college, Uni or in the General Section and if it is not welcomed in there either you should paste it into the jokes section don't you think so?

Maybe you're technically right and the topic you posted is current issues isn't the topic I've posted also current issues or is that a separate thing?

Tan Kale aadaabta qof saalaxka baan ahayn inuu dadka in publicga wax loogu sheego if you've got a problem there are other ways but please don't single me out or make me your target because you don't like my political affiliation and remember to say that I'm solely responsible for the decline of the politics section in uu yahay meel ka dhac

Sky   

Yoonis Lol I haven't you seen you this angry before. Keep up the good work, because I enjoy your posts.

Just ignore that dude. If it had been about Cabudwaq, he would be singing another tune.

Walaal Sky I'm not angry at all because this is not my character but if someone comes up with a agenda of theirs then ofcourse I have to put it right.

I don't hate anyone here you can criticise me do anything to me but if you try your evil agenda on me then I'll fight back for sure nevertheless Walaalkey cafis baan weydiisanyaa because I'm not that sort of people who shy away so even though I didn't like his post nevertheless I'll say Walaal icafi hadaan wax kuu dhimay although I think that it is him who picked on me but he's forgiven from my side and I ask the same from him if i have said something that has in any way or sort angered him because I know that this world is not the same as the hereafter, Walle aduun iyo aakharo kala badan.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Sky:

any Somali inhabited city can top what Godey just showed.

Do you mean no Somali city can top what Godey has just showed? smile.gif

Yasin, oh man, they are so beautiful. I swear if Somalis in Ethiopia work to better their community in stead of fighting an established state, there would have been tangible progress. They remind me of U.S Condos? Woow.

I swear if Somalis in Ethiopia work to better their community in stead of fighting an established state, there would have been tangible progress. They remind me of U.S Condos? Woow.

I 100% agree with you. Whilst I was in Ethiopia I had the pleasure of reading the federal constitution of Federal Republic of Ethiopia in which it gives a each federal state in theory the right to become an independent state of its own. They only need a 2/3 majority of the federal parliament of the reginal state to dissolve the union with Ethiopia and become a separate and independent state.

Speaking to one federal minister in Godey, He told me if the people of the Somali region would for once stop the fighting agaist the occupier and instead rebuild their state and politically fight for independence instead of the gun, they would indeed prosper, it is out of this concept that they decided to build their country instead of fighting the Ethiopian troops and making life harder for the ordinary people of the Somali region.

The region is changing fast and there is hope of a ceasefire between the ONLF rebells, the state and the federal government. Talks in Addis ended successfully and both parties agreeing to end their struggle.

Bachelor   

federal constitution of Federal Republic of Ethiopia in which it gives a each federal state in theory the right to become an independent state of its own. They only need a 2/3 majority of the federal parliament of the reginal state to dissolve the union with Ethiopia and become a separate and independent state.

This toothless constutition is merely meant to prolong EPRDF regime. Do you honestly believe this "fake constutition" is a sincere one? . If so Do you think the mojority of Somali who reside in that part of the world would stay single night with Occupation? Had the people given the full access to do anything they would have achieved far greater accomplishiment than few buildings. Who knows those building might be for the woynee cadres.

The region is changing fast and there is hope of a ceasefire between the ONLF rebells, the state and the federal government. Talks in Addis ended successfully and both parties agreeing to end their struggle.

Lets hope this time things will change for good and the other rebel in the power (EPRDF) will be willing to talk.