Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Islaanta gets humiliated

On 3/15/2023 at 2:47 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Ouch.

Guri maxay ah.   Guriygayaganu joogna for his information. He doesn’t own sool .  Sool is a shared region as it always was and it is part and parcel of the republic of somaliland

He never said his tol 'own' Sool. Goormee Laascaanood iyo deegaanada kale gurigiina noqday? Gurigaaga waa Oog iyo wixii ka shisho ka bilowdaa.

Caydiid tried this in the 1990s, gurigaaga ku noqo laga joogi waaye, marba gobol iyo deegaan duulaan ku ahaa - Beledweyne, Kismaayo, Baydhabo, Garbahaareey, Baraawe, waqooyiga Gaalkacyo, degmooyinka Xamar qaarkood. In the end, meel walba waa soo racdeeyey la soo karbaashay. Muuse Muqayil taas mid ka daran sugeyso.

Illyria   
6 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

It was called Adal empire at some point it was never called Somalia

Let us, for a moment, forget about colonial history, be it Somali lands or any other. In the 16th century, and even as near as the turn of the 19th century with Adal, what were the boundaries, and where were the borders of lands inhabited by the Somalis?

Khadafi   

MMA, Islaanta has gone old. Everyone knew the rumours in Xamar back in those days.  Allah does not need her, She needs Allah. I hope those rumours are unfounded and she has finally seen the truth with the last messenger Muxammad Al Mustafa nabad iyo naxariis ha ku ahaate.

Indeed what a shamefull way to go, I was born british and I choose to give it up. No Islaanyahay. Blod was shed, thousands of Somalis died. You were a part of colony  and you were a second class citizen whose only duty was was to feed the whites of Britain with your resources and fight their wars in Iraq against the ottomans. You were classified as black woman, an inferior race.  I do no not think we need to talk more about the matter.  The conclusion is  that she really she is a prime example of  a new somali aphorism that she really put into practice  cimri dhamaad ceeb ayaa luu salootiya!

Yaab!