Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Jeneraal Maxamed Siciid Xirsi Morgan oo Muqdisha soo gaaray

king_450   

By Abu-Ammar

Morgan in Mogadishu, not a big deal he is a Somali and its a Somali city IN FACT its the capital. Whats the difference between Morgan and Ghani [who lives in Mog] and Abdiqasin who is presidnet of parts of Mog? the difference is nothing

Once again you are right man, i totally concur your point, i didn't know who is Morgan then after finding out about the man, i was told that he used to be a body guard to former dictator, and belong to one of the somali clans, then i realized ,the sole purpose of this thread was to tell us here nomads, about Clan based Society , if it is not , then what is the purpose of this thread.Can't any somali go to any city?

jbootan! dont take it personal bro! newcomers do encounter a head banging issues w/xalimoos! thus, the saying...u remember about the one regarding a cat in her house!! yup, its like that! i did ran into at the begining too!

you sound like a joyful humbre so as an fyi, minimize direct contacts with them! always practice the carrot and stick policy! if she pokes you eyes, say thx honey, can u pass the walking stick! u be surprised in a good way!!

Rahima   

I hope the people of Mogadishu do what is right and not let the devil over power them.

It is after all xaraam to kill any Muslim even if they have committed atrocities such as those committed by Morgan, unless of course he is put on trial and FAIRLY judged (not likely in Somalia).

May Allah bring peace to our homeland.

The Somali people who welcome this man have gone to the bottom of human decency. Morgan a.k.a "The Butcher of Hargeisa" is waiting trial and I hope the people of Mogadishu will turn over this warcriminal to the authorities in SL.

king_450

Sxb Morgan wasn't only a bodyguard....go and get an unbias answer to who this man was and what he did to the Somali people (both North and South)

Rahima   

lol@ and u made me laugh at you! :D

What a poor attempt to be sarcastic. Listen dude, don’t even try to bring me down to your level of that nation destroying hobby you so willingly take apart in. I believe my track record speaks for itself and don’t have to try and explain myself.

Clearly, you don’t think Morgan is a war criminal, but hey no surprise there you are the person who called all those living in Mogadishu savages. Hmm, I wonder why? ;)

Yes Morgan is a warlord, war criminal and just like his friends (Caato, CY, Caydiid, Shaatigaduud etc) he will inshallah be held accountable for his actions of murder and plunder. And no I will not shy away from saying that and more, in the case that some will label me with filth. Get a grip brother; don’t paint us all with the same brush stroke you’ve allowed yourself to be painted with.

Some of us have been (by the Grace of the Almighty) saved.

Have a nice day and next time try (as hard as it may seem) to come up with viable arguments, then we shall progress to a more productive discussion smile.gif .

king_450   

Jaamac B, forgive me i didn't mean in any way,form or shape to minimize,what you have described for me, but i didn't knew all the facts you are right, brother i don't know if it is good or bad for me to say that i have never experienced ,the horrible attrocity that happened both in the south and north, i wasn't there but i am asking a lot of questions, i have seen lately several Videos ,i mean a live videos that was taken when, sorry to name this man i know he is dead, Aided and his gangs were drinving some other gangs out of mogadishu, and in the videoes they have captured two teenagers, i will say about 17-18 yrs of age if not less,and Aided was ordering his gangs to slash their throat and shoot them, so i am offended when you mention the word"butcher" because i blv , and i have been saying every time , that the only way we somalis can become clean is, if we do the right thing, and to prosecute and excute any one who have committed ,killings, rape,looting,and even supported no matter what tribe they belong.If we don't do that sooner then we will never rest in peace! so yes bring any one who have participated at any crime ,yesterday or today!

Rahima   

and i have been saying every time , that the only way we somalis can become clean is, if we do the right thing, and to porsecute and excute any one who have committed ,killings, rape,looting,and even supported no matter what tribe they belong

Bravo, good to hear.

I hope that really applies across the spectrum irrespective of tribe.

Brother, you seem to be displaying colours of contradiction here. On the one hand, you seem anti-tribalism yet on the hand when you call ALL the good folk of Mogadishu savages because of a few, you tend to change. I’m a bit confused here :confused: , please explain this to me. Am I missing something here?

king_450   

Rahima , very simple i hear more horrible stories from Mogadishu then in any other part of Somalia! if it is wrong then tell us.

Kidnapping,Killing of doctors or aid workers,no other place we hear so much violence then in Mogadishu,not did i ever mention sister any sort of Tribe name,but if you are saying the name Mogadishu itself is an association of tribical Symbol then i better refrain it, i didn't knew it! That Mogadishu has become a Tribal Name!

Rahima   

King,

Walaal, as I’ve said in another post, currently Somalis are in bad shape when it comes to such issues. Nowadays it is best that one does not make such generalising comments because it is very offensive. It is sad that cities have become labelled with tribe names, but it is the reality. If you notice now, people who ar afraid to ask you your tribal identity will ask you where in Somalia you hail from in the hope they can narrow the field down somewhat. Inshallah this shall be changed in the near future.

Also, Xamar like some other Somali cities (namely Bossasso and Hargeysa) has many hatters and therefore you should do not believe everything that is reported, take it all with a grain of salt. As LSK said, some Somali websites (and people) are nothing more than propaganda machines for their respective agendas and therefore have set out on the mission of slandering those who hold opposing views.

Sure enough, evil happens, but let us keep it in perspective and also look at the positives. Often enough people make the mistake of defaming the good name of the majority of the people who live in these cities- that in my books is wrong, it is tribalism masqueraded to appear to be constructive criticism.

Rahima , very simple i hear more horrible stories from Mogadishu then in any other part of Somalia! if it is wrong then tell us.

No it is not wrong, but I believe that the reason is not that the people of Mogadishu somehow are more violent than the rest of our people. Personally I believe the reasons are many, generally the larger the city the greater the crime rate (unfortunately it is excessive in Somalia) and also Xamar tends to have more of the media coverage than other Somali cities. These may be poor attempts to give a reason, but I’m unequivocally sure that it is not because the people of Xamar are savages- that I know to be true.

Samafal   

I am really amazed at this thread!!!and what it says about us Somalis?!!!!

We know Morgan is evil man is allegedly responsible of gnecide and mass murder of fellow somalis but what is the difference between Mogadisho and Jowher which he is staying with fellow warlords? Dont get it!!!!!!!

And if my memory serves well I remember him visiting Las-anod, Bosaaso, Baidoa etc in mid 90s ence does make it make if he vistits mogadisho hich has more warlords like him than any other city in Somalia. It would have made sense to me if he's an exile warlord who was returning then the need for this breaking news!!!

Nadiir   

I just saw Morgan's interview on SomTV and he comes across as a decent guy--------if you didn't know the guy, you would think he is a true somali nationalist!