Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Responding To Abdillahi Yusuf’s Plea, ONLF Fighters Arrive In *********ia

BN   

Somaliland: The 'nation' of Dreamers. Keep it up. ;)

Tell me why your 30,000 strong 'army'(or is it 100,000 now? :D ) has not reached LA yet? LOL. Talk about dragging their feet and taking their time. Are they lost? Maybe they should ask for directions. Or we here on SOL can pool our money together and send them a nice color map :D Altho I doubt they could count, much less read ;)

Maybe its me but I think they've gotten too use to lazying around hargeisa sipping coffee. ;):D

Peace,

BN

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by:Bari_Nomad :

but I think they've gotten too use to lazying around hargeisa sipping coffee.

Ooouch that is hurts dee ...lol

U should add cofee with qaat and start chewing ;):D

Fyr   

ONLF

Why would these guy wanna another enemy on their hands?, isn't Ethiopia enough?

Why would you fight another war when you can't even win your première war?

Bari_Nomad

What do you accept the Somaliland Army should do? Go in and fight in the city? Come on are you san?

You know what would happen if the Army rush in, innocence people would be caught up in the fight, you wouldn't whant that right?

I just hope the Somaliland Army finds a better way to end this conflict.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

Somaliland: The 'nation' of Dreamers. Keep it up.
;)

Tell me why your 30,000 strong 'army'(or is it 100,000 now?
:D
) has not reached LA yet? LOL. Talk about dragging their feet and taking their time. Are they lost? Maybe they should ask for directions. Or we here on SOL can pool our money together and send them a nice color map
:D
Altho I doubt they could count, much less read
;)

Maybe its me but I think they've gotten too use to lazying around hargeisa sipping coffee.
;):D

This is quite amuzing, I say this because of the hypocracy displayed by some members on this website the likes of the above. One minute they're preaching peace, and the next they seem eager to support their side in engaging in military conflict perhaps due to the elusion that their side has gained an upper hand in the conflict i.e. Yusuf's milita still remaining in lascanood. I know it fills your lungs with pride to know that your militia is hiding behind a town filled with impartial dwellers including women and children, but step back and ask yourself what would be the honarable thing to do in case of conflict? Wouldn't it be best to come out of the town and fight in the open as to minimize the harm to the civilian population that your warlord claims as his own?

Nasir   

*****DELETED*******

Nasir, next time you insult others and use vulgarity, you will be banned from Somalia Online. This is your last warning.

Please respect others.

Admin

Somalia Online

[ January 23, 2004, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

BN   

Nas,

If you ever need someone to hold your hand and check you in to an 'institution', I'll be there for you. OK bro :D;):D

Casey,

Your problem is that you actually believe this story. It is NOT from an unbiased news source and thus can not be trusted. And why did you guys huff and puff and send all those soldiers EAST and claim you were going to fight PL forces? It seems they've realized that dialogue is the only solution to this problem.

Lander,

Relax and take a deep breath. Now count to 10(slowly). There. Feeling better? :D

One minute they're preaching peace, and the next they seem eager to support their side in engaging in military conflict

Nope. I'm just commenting on wat I sees. Btw, I dont think this will lead to military conlfict.

perhaps due to the elusion that their side has gained an upper hand in the conflict i.e. Yusuf's milita still remaining in lascanood.

The 'militia' have been in Lascanod since at least 1999 with the full knowledge of the Hargeisa government and forces. The upper hand is that the people are supporters of PL and not SL. icon_razz.gif

I know it fills your lungs with pride to know that your militia is hiding behind a town filled with impartial dwellers including women and children,

LOL. Hmm. Where do I remember this happening? Let me think... :D

Wouldn't it be best to come out of the town and fight in the open as to minimize the harm to the civilian population that your warlord claims as his own?

Aahh. If only they had you in 1988.

AYOUB   

Tell me why your 30,000 strong 'army'(or is it 100,000 now? ) has not reached LA yet? LOL.

Bari, their destination is not Las Caanod. :cool:

''The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.''

- Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy, 1828 - 1910

Fyr   

Ayoub do you know something we don't, if so then tell us, if not to them perhaps to your Ayoub brother here icon_razz.gif

Fyr   

You mean like "SURPRISE" and they be like oh shit we're ...... LOL I see what you mean :D

Anyway peace out

looooooool

Puntland + ONLF vs. Somaliland & USC is this re-run of old qabiil alliences. i think both groups that oppose in Las Anood have tendency to widen up their disagreement. there is no need to spread the fire a simple solution is, was and always be let the people of Las Anood decide their future. I don't think for a moment LA problem could be solved by elian arms that come from as far places as Hargeysa or Galkayo. Even if one side wins this time around it is no grauntee a future solution will be reached. so its wise for the two admins to take the route of negotiations and not tooting guns. Just look similar places where there are border disagreements eg. Northern Ireland, Badme, Kashmir to mention but few. the mighty army of British couldn't solve the problem and crush the IRA. in fact brithish govt come to the conclusion in the last few years that only peace talks can offer a real and lasting solution in NI problem. The Irish govt even removed an article in their constitution that claims NI is part of the Ireland. What about India? its nuclier and its huge army can't solve the problem of kashmiir. now both countries realised what mess they are in and started to talk. Badme! you know what happenned so no need me to explain. the two groups in LA arguement must understand its lose lose situation for the locals when/if war starts but it's win win situation if negotations conducted and the local people owned the process. so use your heads not your guts.

Maahir   

Sooyaal well said, I must say U made good points of where the solution lies and the fact is that war will only make the situation worse as you have pointed out and compare LA to Kashmir or whatever examples you used.

But my Question to you is Do u think the people of LA would agree the comparison of LA to Kashmir??

Btw, Hargeisa and Garowe are one the former Somali Repulic cities and so is LA.

God Help

Bachelor   

This post should have been posted in a joke section. :D What a great piece of journalist work!

No doubt, the guy who wrote this shows a clear indication of using illigal susbstance. You guessed it right he was nothing but aad buu mirqaansana. After all his noble readers wont mind or dont even question the validity of such a crap. He could be a good speech writer for BUSH.

What i sense here is a fear or PHOBIA of C/allahi Yusuf. But its good to see or to have the feeling and nigthmare of the other side.