Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Responding To Abdillahi Yusuf’s Plea, ONLF Fighters Arrive In *********ia

Fyr   

**********DELETED BY ADMIN**********

Please edit your article and remove qabiil names before you post next time.

Thank You

Admin

[ January 23, 2004, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Rokko   

Originally posted by Casey:

Responding To Abdillahi Yusuf’s Plea, ONLF Fighters Arrive In *********ia

Somaliland Times, Issue 104, Jan.25, 2004

Las-Anod (SL Times) – Hundreds of fighters belonging to the ****** National Liberation Front secretly arrived last week at the western and

Is it me..or the date on the article is bit futuristic..perhapz a dream....well unless whoever wrote uusan marqaansanayn..na'mean. LOL. So I haven't even finished reading it and will wait till that day.

Observer   
badly laughable joke :D:D Somebody must have leaked this "secret dossier". What a reliable source!!! :mad: Somaliland Time keep up the great job.

BN   

LOL LOL & LOL. Phantom 'sources', articles from the future, imaginary 'fighters'...WHATS NEXT???

I nominate SL Times for Propaganda Award 2004. :D:D

For reliable news, I suggest AllPuntland.com ;)

Liqaye   

hehehe Casey please clear up the state of the article.

For reliable news, I suggest AllPuntland.com

Only the editor would have any love for that publication bro bari :D

Fyr   

I found the article on the haatuf Newspaper site, and the date thing is just a typo. Go to the awdalnews.com and you would see that the article was posted yesterday 21/01.

"For reliable news, I suggest AllPuntland.com"

I hope that was a joke bro.

AYOUB   
Dogonkii ONLF + Khashimiintii SSDF is a marriage made in heaven. Fighting for over 1OO years+, the ONLF still can't break from the Amxaar and Sawaxili rule. The Erithreans have done it and so have the Tigrenyas. The only battlefield victory claimed by the SSDF is against peace-loving wadaado . Lets see what these natural-born losers are made of, but don't bet on them to break their duck.

Liqaye   

natural-born losers

Brother ayoub, although I understand your opinion I dont see the relevance IF this article is true.

IF it is true it means only the final desintigration of the WSLF, the umbrella liberation movement of somalia galbeed into another clan faction, expending their energies on nonsensical involvements.

But that again is IF the article is truthfull.

Ayoub, you seem to be drunk on tribal power, however dear lad what happened to the famous warriors of the SNM, being supported by Djabouti, your leader seeking Osman Ato's and Abdiqasin's blessings to fight Puntland and what was the end result, your ministers got chased out of Las Ano a month ago and you lot are still talking.

Come on people you huffed and puffed and still are no closre to anything.

Now the Djabouti foreign minister has to speak out for you....

Somaliland stop dreaming

Nasir   

***Please stop the tribal insults on our website.*****

Thank You

Admin

[ January 22, 2004, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

BN   

LOL@Ayoub. If you wanna talk about cowards and losers stick to the SNM. They hid in towns and cities behind women and children which were then bombed. If you consider that 'battlefield victory', then you need some help. Or do you still consider them 'brave mujahid' bla bla bla? redface.gificon_razz.gif

And I dont think you should be insulting the struggle of Somalis to liberate the Somali Region 5(which is inhabited by all somali tribes ). Everyday our ppl there are oppressed, killed, tortured, raped by aids-infected soldiers, and god knows what else. :mad:

Insha'allah they will have their freedom.

Peace,

BN

AYOUB   

Mr Oodweyne

..some may even start having fits-of-vapours right in front of their screen, to the extent that even any high-capacity industrial scale ventilator "Hired-for-that-specific-purpose" may not even come close to lowering down the boiling veins of our "Chest-thumping" warriors in this site ....

lool

Smith and Bari didn't disapoint you did they? :D

Bari Nomad

If you consider that 'battlefield victory', then you need some help.

Bari that was more than a victory that was a MILESTONE. That was when the countdown started to the end of the 'October revolution' and whatever it replaced. That was when your 'great' Generals finally realised the end was near and they didn't last another 3 years. Great victories came before that MILESTONE' and they were on the open plains and moutains of Somaliland and its these victories that forced Siad to sign a treaty with Mingistu and withdraw his forces to the towns.

Would you like to tell me how the SSDF came back home (you can ignore the tail between the legs bit :D )

Mr Ceel B

IF it is true it means only the final desintigration of the WSLF, the umbrella liberation movement of somalia galbeed into another clan faction, expending their energies on nonsensical involvements.

But that again is IF the article is truthfull.

I agree with you on that, but is it the first time the ONLF got themselves tangled with things that don't involve them? A friend of mine who has just returned fom Addis tells me he saw hundreds of bare-feet, hungry and broke ONLF fighters who just returned from the Ethio v Eritrea frontline. We all have a soft spot for these 'lovable rogues' but if the truth betold they are not the sharpest tool in the box.