Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

How To Lose 30 pounds the fasts with no bills

Baluug   

Firstlady, if you're under 4'11" then I would worry about being only 140 lbs, because that's really not that bad.

WILDCAT   

Eat as usual for breakfast and lunch, but skip dinner completely, except for light fruit, preferably pineapples, they help you get rid of fat. Or a very small glass of milk.

Works for me when I've gained. This also has the benefit of having not only no bills, but less bills altogether, as you're effectively spending nothing on dinner. Win win situations are the best. :D

Good luck. Remember though that your character can be much more beautiful than your body, so work on that also.

Pucca   

Fastest way to lose weight? Get sick...honest to god that will just shed weight in record time. Ofcourse i dont know how one goes about trying to get sick but ...there's that option right?

on a more serious note...try eating in small portions and NEVER eat fast food *they're gross*, pack a lunch if you're going to work and make it light, add some fruits and some fruit drinks or a bottle of water. Never miss breakfast and never eat dinner or eat an early dinner and drink alot of liquids *water*. oh and stay away from soda *even if it says diet*, coffee, junk food and white bread *try whole wheat*...

And remember to be patient, you cant just drop 30 pounds in a week *even when sick you cant do that*...so give it time.

Good luck!

Curly   

First do you need to lose 30 pounds and is being 30 pounds lighter really the healthiest look for you?

I don’t know if I should help or not ...but I guess no else is so the easiest, quickest and unhealthiest way would be the Cabbage soup diet, people swear by it! You can lose up to a stone in 1 week which is 14 pounds. But I wouldn’t do it for more than two weeks at a time. Also be careful after the diet as you can easily gain the weight back so start a healthier diet after the cabbage soup diet.

Good luck and lets me know how it went!