Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Maleeshiyo oo Ka Miid ahaa Kooxda SSC isku sheegta oo Isu Dhiibay Somaliland

somali is even more funny..this is a guy who hypothetically if he decides tomorrow to go back to erigavo, he will encounter a city 100% somalilander and a somaliland flag.

amazing the delusion that these people live in, i think its a crime against themselves, everything you do in life should be judged according to practicality, if you can not visit your home city and instead scream on the internet, it says alot about you as an individual.

Alxamdulilah for being a somalilander muslim, i live under the shahada..and in my own cities. i dont live in a fake existence i do not care if the world recognises me or not, the reality is i live in my own country, run it, maintain it and live under my flag.

:D:D:D:D:D

the bax bax lander syndrome can only be compared to what many christien go through, when you know something is not right but you have no choice.

salam, funny people. :D:D:D

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

'Liibaan'. Then how comes a while back the whole Buhoodle welcomed him LOL? too much contradictions this week don't you think.
:D

0rccgva4yhdf8p7n1vr2.jpg

x1f9emhyyl0x2yl0j0.jpg

iqjqf1yju70i8ja2nki.jpg

gzg1mi9h4qi24vxjjmoh.jpg

That's a nice welcome

did they gave him a nice farewell aswell :D

with all the flowers and everything.

Liibaan   

War Libaan maxad aniga igu cayde? iska ceeli ninka ku cayey without involving other people. anyhow tell us why you claimed Mustafe Galal as insignificant when the whole buhoodle welcomed him before?
:D:D
oh boy there is alot of explanations.

There is no contradictions, Mustafa Galaal was never SSC leader, the reason why Mustafa went back to Somalidiid militia is because he didn`t like the way SSC Leadership treated him, yes SSC & people of Buhoodle welcomed him,But That's all, mustafa miscalculated and expected more, SSC leadership refused to give him any important position since his background is questionable.

Mustafa was thinking that SSC was like Somalidiid-land, where traitors easily rewarded with highest positions like Riyaale (former siyaad spy) and Siilaanyo (Former Siyaad Barre Minister)

Mustafa realized he was wrong all along and SSC leaders don't “reward” bad behaviour. Now he knows he was lucky if they hired him as a low ranking soldier.

Saalax   

How is Siilaanyo a traitor? you don't make sense he served his people in the SNM and he deserves his post wa mujahiid uso halgamay daadkiisa iyo daalkiisa. anyhow this is not about President Siilanyo of Somaliland.

The Mustafe Galaal Issue.

I heard it was about money xakltoosiye couldn't pay Mustafe Galaal's salary so he deserted it maxa ka jiira? i believe it was not about the way he was treated since they always treated him with a respect but it's about the salaries.

Liibaan   

Originally posted by Captain_Mike20:

"libaan" suffers from what the bax bax landers suffer from i think its really endemic in Somalia its known as "false perception of reality and a strong inferiority complex syndrome".

their star general comes to them and he becomes there number one man, he switches to somaliland and becomes a nobody over night.

Saxib, in all honousty this is why your country Somalia is cursed, Xasadin do not prosper, they fall deeper and deeper into misery.

Saado Cali...start baking some more cakes..
:D:D:D

Mike, waxaa tahay nin waalan oo mar kasta caytama, hadana adaa cayda bilaabay

You belong to mental hospital, go seek medical attention immediately

Liibaan   

How is Siilaanyo a traitor? you don't make sense he served his people in the SNM and he deserves his post wa mujahiid uso halgamay daadkiisa iyo daalkiisa. anyhow this is not about President Siilanyo of Somaliland.

The Mustafe Galaal Issue.

I heard it was about money xakltoosiye couldn't pay Mustafe Galaal's salary so he deserted it maxa ka jiira? i believe it was not about the way he was treated since they always treated him with a respect but it's about the salaries.

Mustafe Galaal was a low ranking member of SSC Army for a short time period, unlike the leaders of Somalidiid-land who were all traitors.

- Tuur, the founder of somalidiid-land, who abandoned snm clan faction and secession after Caydiid appointed him as pm,

- Egal who was working for Siyaad Barre as late as 1989 and 1990 as the head of somali chamber of commerce

- Riyaale the infamous former siyaad Barre senior spy and high ranking NSS officer.

- Siilaanyo a long time Siyaad Barre Minister, who killed more than 15000 people in west Burco in 1994-1995

Saalax   

Libaan waad isku dheex yacday. horta west burco baad ku walatay ma is tidh iyo this 15,000 mythical numbers lol. since we are discussing numbers do you know how many of your kins perished in the battles of Xudun, Jidaali, Lafweyne, Erigavo? as for those 5 men you listed they had principles and they didn't keep changing sides unlike some people. ;) Siilaanyo quited the somali government in the early 1980's you can hardly blame him. as for respective men of Egal & Tuur those died for what they believed in they didn't switch sides too many often as for Riyaale it's true he use to be part of the former government not a high rank though and the generous people of somaliland decided to forgive him as their own son something you are finding hard to digest. :D

Laakinse This so called Mustafe galal do you know how many times he switched sides? over 5 times. :D if your getting upset just because i pointed out the obvisious.

Lastly those accusations against Siilaanyo are getting boring. Siilaanyo was never head of a armed militia in the 1994-1996 Era you must be mistaking him with another man. Siilaanyo was head of the SNM 1984-1990 that is about it.

Saalax   

Originally posted by Som@li:

The traitor should be executed.

Ninku wuxu ka fakaaraya naftiisa iyo ehelkiisa. There was a shortage of money in the xaklotoosiye camp you can hardly blame him.

Liibaan   

Libaan waad isku dheex yacday. horta west burco baad ku walatay ma is tidh iyo this 15,000 mythical numbers lol. since we are discussing numbers do you know how many of your kins perished in the battle of Xudun, Jidaali? as for those 5 men you listed they had principles and they didn't keep changing sides unlike some people.
;)

Libaadhe malaa adaa isku dhex yaacay, oo ku waashay SSC, oo habeen iyo maalin ba ka hadla SSC, anuu west Burco waxaan ka hadlay labo mar oo kaliya markaa beenta jooji

Everyone know that thousands and thousands of Libaahe`s perished in Hargeisa and Burco Civil wars in 1990s, no sane person can compare the devastating civil wars in Hargeisa and Burco in 1990s with hit and run crimes committed by snm in Jidaale and Xudun in late 1980s.

Let alone how many of Libaahe`s kins who perished during Ethoipia sponsored snm rebellion in late 1980s as well

Somalidiid leaders were all traitors, who changed thier sides pursuing their selfish interests, starting from the founder of somalidiid clan ideology, after Mr. Tuur realized that secession is dead end , he left somalidiid-land to become a deputy for Aydeed.

Saalax   

LOL@80's. who is talking about 1980's? maxad isku dhafiinaysay we are talking about what took place in 1991-1993 in Sanaag & Sool area. where many of your kins perished even in 1992 - Xudun. dagaalkii habar habarta is nothing compared to the offensive against the siadist sympathizers in Sool & Sanaag vs the Brave SNM Soldiers Gutaada Division 11 of Col.Libaahe AUN & Muj.Axmed Miire.

Adigu nin kale wax na dheex maray iska dhaaf ee tell me why did you fled Sanaag? hadaad wax isku hayso. You should be ashamed of yourself anigu atleast i had all my cities on lock Erigavo, Burco etc. :D:D Laakinse adigu waxad tahay miskiin dhuulkiisa laga cersaday. Not to forget I occupied Jidaale for almost a whole year. ;) waxas ba muruq iyo Xiniiyo la daha.... and i can back it with evidence unlike you.

Som@li   

quote:Originally posted by Som@li:

Ninku wuxu ka fakaaraya naftiisa iyo ehelkiisa. There was a shortage of money in the xaklotoosiye camp you can hardly blame him.
I agree, He is thinking only himself, and putting his interest ahead of his people's interest.

Next time SSC captures him, they should hang him.

So what value does this !diot add to secessionist?

Liibaan   

Libaadhe,

Taariikh waxba kama taqaanid, you talking hit and run crimes committed by SNM, when you want to ignore thousands of your kins who perished in late 1980s and thousands more of your kins who perished in 1990s

Taariikh waxba kama ogide aduu meel fadhiiso, hadii lasoo fago taariikhdii dhoweed waa idinka cida inta badan dad ku waayay

What kind of respected man, Egal is the man who was working for Siyaad Barre in 1988, and as late as 1989 and 1998 as a low ranking officer (head of chember of commerce), without saying even one word, Egal was very selfish, he preferred sipping Mango juice in Mogadishu :D

Saalax   

quote:Originally posted by Libaahe*:

quote:

I agree, He is thinking only himself, and putting his interest ahead of his people's interest.

Next time SSC captures him, they should hang him.

So what value does this !diot add to secessionist?
We will just use him to lure more SSC into the camp then when his job is done it is bye bye. he will just become a shacab like Xaabsade.

Saalax   

Originally posted by 'Liibaan':

Libaahe,

Taariikh waxba kama taqaanid, you talking hit and run crimes committed by SNM, when you want to ignore thousands of your kins who perished in late 1980s and thousands more of your kins who perished in 1990s

So according to you the battle of Xudun - 1992 when it was captured it was hit and run ? LOL allo miskiin aan waxabana ogayn ha cadabiin. anyhow today waxbana kama tihiid Sanaag or Erigavo and Las anod your last territory is under Somaliland & Col.Dhancadde i guess the winners are clear.