baala xoofto

The Garaads are happy with Somaliland's trained Police, Army and Elected officials.

Illyria   
52 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

In my opinion, this is a good start for peace talks. The misunderstanding can be settled. 

You f*cking moron, you shell, and bombard innocent civilians with some of the dead yet to be buried, and you have got the gall to call it a "misunderstanding". That is psychotic, inflammatory, if brainless diatribe.

galbeedi   

If the leader of Somaliland was Cirro or Rayaale, the Garaad community could have stayed with Somaliland.

1 minute ago, baala xoofto said:

n my opinion, this is a good start for peace talks. The misunderstanding can be settled. 

If your buddy Muuse just vacated the city and kept the army 30 km from the city and had given the Garaads breathing space ,no one would have died and things could have been different.

I have seen the big police stations, the governor's office with big rooms and furniture and computers. Certainly Somaliland had spent a lot in Laascaanood .In Awdal the governor uses hotels or city council offices, because Cali Mareexaan sold the British built state house. Milionis were spent in Sool to bribe with bad results at the end.

• Like 1

galbeedi   

After all the dead and shelling, nothing will be the same.

Baala Xoofto, forget about Laascaanood and let us save Hargeisa from the incoming mess.

36 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

In my opinion, this is a good start for peace talks. The misunderstanding can be settled. 

Muse should have thought about it before shelling the city.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

Lol … Baboon Xoofto is cackling about peace talks…lol 

Why on earth would you wanna have peace talks with a community whose clan elders, youth, women and children you’ve been calling terrorists? Might it be the thrashing that this very same Darawiish community has been giving your hapless,helpless and hopeless h@bros that is making you change your tune?

Waryaa, suunka dhuuqso, rag baa is guraya!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baala xoofto said:

SL must get rid off criminal BIIHI before he destroys what is left of SL

Guys, peace will come, on Somaliland's terms. You can take that to the bank. 

This whole thing will not last. The Army is not going anywhere. In fact, the Somaliland tax payer is getting a return for their investnemtns into the army. They would otherwise be in a barracks doing nothing, they must as well get something done.

But you cannot say the same on the otherside. The children that are given guns, the business men, the teachers, these will have to find a way to make ends meet. It is a wonderful world and it works in ways you cannot imagine. 

We will keep the pressure and also olive branch at the same time. 

If we have to, we will try to expand the sphere of war and include Garowe into the calculations.

We have time and we have money. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

This whole thing will not last. The Army is not going anywhere. In fact, the Somaliland tax payer is getting a return for their investnemtns into the army. They would otherwise be in a barracks doing nothing, they must as well get something done.

But you cannot say the same on the otherside. The children that are given guns, the business men, the teachers, these will have to find a way to make ends meet. It is a wonderful world and it works in ways you cannot imagine. 

If we have to, we will try to expand the sphere of war and include Garowe into the calculations.

Still  delusional?? ,stop mirqaan sessions for few days, and report back with clear mind

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

On 2/28/2023 at 3:13 AM, baala xoofto said:

I would like to also add that we are not a failed state like Somalia where their politicians cannot even walk down the streets of Mogadishu without being assassinated. We will deal with Puntland who are known to fund Al-Shaabab by supplying weapons from the port of Bosaso. 

Illyria   
14 hours ago, AhmedGuled said:

I would like to also add that we are not a failed state like Somalia where their politicians cannot even walk down the streets of Mogadishu without being assassinated. We will deal with Puntland who are known to fund Al-Shaabab by supplying weapons from the port of Bosaso. 

Waar kaagan yaree xiiqsani bal cagta u yare dhig, noo kaadi, kuwiinii yare miyirka qabay ayaannu wili cilaaj ku kari la'nahaye.