4 hours ago, Illyria said:

You know what, I have got this hunch, this character reminds me of Oodweyne in his thinking, and I think he created a new user just so he could speak his mind. Perhaps the site Admin could compare source IPAddresses.

Ha u bixin, afkay kaga hartay reerkae!

Markuu yiri Reer Waajid ayaa tahay, which is I am not, ayaa ka shakiyey inuu yahay a banned wretched character who used to say Waajid as well. No secessionist marqaanle knows degmada Waajid meeshee ku taalo, let alone a self-admitted badow.

I was wondering why Galbeedi was referring to him to that banned character. Now I understand.

About IP addresses, it is easier to hid nowadays.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Illyria   

You knew things were very bad for the secessionists when their biggest pamphleteer disappeared into the darkness in the midst of the night, only to resurface at the presumed glimmer of hope on the horizon.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

11 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

No secessionist marqaanle knows degmada Waajid meeshee ku taalo, let alone a self-admitted badow.

Not only do I know meeshay Ku taal I even know it's local subclans.  And their origins.  Jaamacada badawnimada waxaan qabyaalad ahaynba ma barano.      Aan wax Ku fahansiiyo  reer burco markaanu nahay "reer waajid". Waxaanu u naqaan Cid kasta oo afsomali adag Ku hadlaysa oo dawarsanaysa.    Dawarsata somaliland joogta waa laba nooc kuwo aan Somali  ahayn iyo kuwo somali ah .    Kuwa somalida ah baanu anagu reer waajid u naqaan.    Waa nooc minal cay uun.  

Horta hadaad D&M  tahay , inaan ku caayo iyo inaan Ku karbaashaba xaqbaan u leeyahay sababtoo ah you are fighting in the wrong battle.  Hadii aad xaarood tahayna Dee  denbigaa adiga qaba , CBB da waxan ku nacay nacala aabahood Ku yaal xitaa qabiil kooday qariyan.   Waa wax wada Urgufoo laangaaba reer alaale reer ay yihiin garan maysid.   Sometimes miskiin Reer waajidad xaarood ahaan u dilaysa.   Sometimes reer waajidkii baa xaarood kuula ekaanaya.   

so how  is the awdal uprise going the so called puntland boys were pushing alla  yaa u sheega  reer awdal isku qolo ma tihidin oo wax aad isku tihin ma jirto

On 6/5/2023 at 9:43 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Markuu yiri Reer Waajid ayaa tahay, which is I am not, ayaa ka shakiyey inuu yahay a banned wretched character who used to say Waajid as well. No secessionist marqaanle knows degmada Waajid meeshee ku taalo, let alone a self-admitted badow.

I was wondering why Galbeedi was referring to him to that banned character. Now I understand.

About IP addresses, it is easier to hid nowadays.

and why did u ban oodweyne just because he karbaashed u to much from time to time

galbeedi   

Reer Mudugu waxay dhahaan:

Ninka ku dilay lama dilee ka soo diray baa la dilaa.

This so called governor used to be tribal chief (Aaqilkii Dahir Rayaale). During Rayaale regime, he used to have a Majlis for Qat sessions in Hargeisa. I met him few years back here in Canada . He never worked a day and finally he returned home after his maternal cousin Cumar Geelle called him in Djibouti.

There is no surprise here. Most mayors and governors in Awdal are either losers, criminals or illiterate. Ahmed Siilaanyo appointed a man convicted of the conspiracy to kill the late Italian nun and doctor Anneline in Borama. The only normal mayor was Cabdirahman Shide who built the first paved road.

Now this Mafrish chief Caqil had been dispatched to whip the locals for the ruling party, but I believe he will create more uprising and conflict. 

Galbeedi there is no point supporting the opposition party maybe u can support the ururada but tell me. How Do u expect something better from ex kulmiye who rebranded them selves as wadani makes no sense might as well support the incumbent leadership. U have cukuso xildhibaan wabeeye xamarji Abib timacad. Ismacii yare who is ex udub and the other fellow who was also ex udub   Xirsi x kulmiye . How can u expect a better administration  under wadani if u hate or dislike kulmiye when they are both the same. Cajib

16 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Reer Mudugu waxay dhahaan:

Ninka ku dilay lama dilee ka soo diray baa la dilaa.

This so called governor used to be tribal chief (Aaqilkii Dahir Rayaale). During Rayaale regime, he used to have a Majlis for Qat sessions in Hargeisa. I met him few years back here in Canada . He never worked a day and finally he returned home after his maternal cousin Cumar Geelle called him in Djibouti.

There is no surprise here. Most mayors and governors in Awdal are either losers, criminals or illiterate. Ahmed Siilaanyo appointed a man convicted of the conspiracy to kill the late Italian nun and doctor Anneline in Borama. The only normal mayor was Cabdirahman Shide who built the first paved road.

Now this Mafrish chief Caqil had been dispatched to whip the locals for the ruling party, but I believe he will create more uprising and conflict. 

Warya qof nool lagama quustee weliga kubad drod ama majeerteen kuu taraarixayey ha laadin dhagax baa Ku jiree.  Hada  Munaafaqaas drod ee CHE  waad fahan San tahay hadana waad is gamaarinaysa , adigoo og in maydhane iyo governor Ku ilmaader yihiin.  😃 

galbeedi   
13 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

U have cukuso xildhibaan wabeeye xamarji Abib timacad. Ismacii yare who is ex udub and the other fellow who was also ex udub   Xirsi x kulmiye . How can u expect a better administration  under wadani if u hate or dislike kulmiye when they are both the same. Cajib

Xaaji,

You get a point here. The same failed politicians have been recycled here. Yet, I do believe that if C/rahman Ciro gets the power that will change a lot in Somaliland. You guys have been sucking dry every administration for the last 15 years. I know the west Burco boys are hungry and load, but they represent real change. Besides, it is about time the Calan Cas back their bags, they bring nothing but trouble since day one.

The strange thing is we have never seen political parties running for nothing. There is no cup or price to win. Baarlamaan looma tartamayo, Madaxweyne looma Tartmayo. Xageed ku aragtay soo kala hadha.

Wadani will be among the three, so does Kulmiye and then Hilaac of Ahmed Samatar.

Now, since Biixi is out of the picture who they will be selling again? Ina Kaahin? a man with zero charisma, character or honor. If election is held today WAdani would win easily, but if they fragment people as they have planed anything could happen.

Besides, there is no trust between us and Xaaji's people. They might be polite, but they are looters who are grapping everything from Wajaale to Djibouti. WE must stop them. Furthermore, with SSC gone, the next guy has no choice but to negotiate with the Bunker.

Arafaat   
11 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Besides, there is no trust between us and Xaaji's people. They might be polite, but they are looters who are grapping everything from Wajaale to Djibouti. WE must stop them. Furthermore, with SSC gone, the next guy has no choice but to negotiate with the Bunker.

Atleast, you understand eachother intentions. 😆 

Yeah, Awdal movement is ripe,

anyways, Garhejis folks started before Awdal, and I believe their movement if BIIHI does not find a quick solution,  will be far more dangerous than SSC. SL can exist without SSC, but habro infighting is fatal

Illyria   

A MESSAGE FROM THE NEWLY NOMINATED PRESIDENT OF AWDAL STATE MUKHTAR ALI ADAN | President Mukhtaar in his first public speech to the people of Awdal tells his people to be ready for a bitter war to end Somaliland occupation of the state and to finally be free of Somaliland subjugation and intimidation.

Madaxweynaha hadda la magacaabay ee Awdal State ahna hoggaanka Jamaahiirta Difaaca Awdal oo la hadlaya shacabka Awdal ayaa farriintaan diraya:  "Jamaahiirta Awdal State waa inaan xoog kaga xorayno dhulkayaga nimadaanka gumeystaha SNM laga bilaabo Lowyacade illaa Gabilay. Halganku waxa uu inoo suurtogalin doonaa inaan gaadhno himiladeena, si aan u dhisano dowlad madaxabannaan oo Awdal State, hadda kadibna ayna dhicin in aan dad kale u dabafadhiisano masiirkayaga. Waxaan rabnaa in wiilka iyo gabadha reer Awdal noqdaan dhalinyar dhulkooga ugu noolaada sharaf iyo cisi oo khayroodkana ka faaiidaystaan." Madaxweyne Mukhtar Ali Aden Yaabe oo hadalkiisa sii wata wuxa uu diray farriimaha hoose:

1. Farriinta dhalinyarada

2. Farriinta haweenka, gaar ahaan  haweenka caafimaadka (nurse) inay heeggan galaan

3. Farriinta qurbojoogta Awdal

4. Farriinta horgalada: waxay Jamaahiirtu go'aan ku gaadhay oo lagu dhaartay in horgal kasta guriga lagu dul gubo

5. Farriinta SSC-Khatumo State & tan jabhadda Dulmidiid ee West Burco Clan waxaan ka dalbaneynaa garab iyo gaashaan 

Xafiiska Madaxweynaha dooran ee Awdal State iyo Jamaahiirta Difaaca Awdal

• Like 1