i stopped reading galbeedi when he said a well functioning millatary junta led by afweyne my god , that regime is what led to the dissaster so guys how is the awdal uprise going ,, so far

as for the so called laascanood terrorists hiding inside laascanood they have been dealt with and the war is coming to them

Illyria   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

i stopped reading galbeedi when he said a well functioning millatary junta led by afweyne my god , that regime is what led to the dissaster so guys how is the awdal uprise going ,, so far

as for the so called laascanood terrorists hiding inside laascanood they have been dealt with and the war is coming to them

Do not you observe an ominous trend here: there are conflicts all round the HAwali ruling class, and the noose is tightening, and closing in on Biixi, with even HYonis in waiting on the periphery, and posed to nudge him over the edge to dethrone him. 

Biixi has been defanged, no longer poses  a threat to Awdal, nor Sanaag. You could thank SSC later for neutering him, and salvaging what is left of you & yours. 

and where do these so called ssc stand today refugeees all over sool and in bugland

and u cant divide the beautiful duriyad family the duriyad remains one and they are united under this republic , dad la kala xado maha..  and the awdalite families are also part of this family one way or the other. wax la kala qubo majirto..

Illyria   

Trouble is I am talking to you as if a rational being, yet you can not even hear what you have said a second ago. Were you not just threatening to massacre reer Awdal? 

I might know more about what is unfolding in the triangle that you do. HYonis, or as fondly referred to 'cadawga gudaha' ee la gumeeyey, and are desperately seeking to tilt the balance in their favour more than any other group. Did you know there is a strong 3,000 HYonis militias purring in Sanaag headed to Hargeysa? 

Reer SSC are in a good place, and things could only get better.  No one is suggesting it is going to be easy, but it is on the right course. 

9 hours ago, Illyria said:

Reer SSC are in a good place, and things could only get better.  No one is suggesting it is going to be easy, but it is on the right course. 

They lost the war the moment you you came with your smart phones.      Puntland peaple are only good at 2 things ,  munaafaqad  and faan.    You will never have the balls to fight against somaliland.    You need to build your muscle instead of spreading rumors like some bored Housewife.     Nothing is more embarrassing that all rati clans are loosing battles every day in their own land. Things will get worse 10 more times.

Illyria   
44 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Things will get worse 10 more times.

Does it look like we are losing? A list of killed Somaliland Generals and Sr Officers in Sool in 2023.

sl_generals_killed_ssc.jpg

1 hour ago, Illyria said:

Does it look like we are losing? A list of killed Somaliland Generals and Sr Officers in Sool in 2023.

And you believe this made up bulls*it . I  can see traffic officers, prison guards and woman In the picture  , all of them are none combat kkkk, I can see muj xasan ganey  who is sick for the last couple of years, how can a guy with stroke fight in lascaanod,  I can see general sawaxili who died in Nairobi .  Only three officers in this image died in lascaanod, the rest is fake.

You can believe what ever you want but the reality is somaliland is still in the same positions they were when bintland joined the war. You brought everything you could get and still can't get near goojacade   I don't see you winning any thing,  this war  will continue for years if not decades .   It can only be solved on the table.

I want to underline that somaliland troops will never pull out Sool, that's not going to happen at all ,   so any body who is Hopeful somaliland to leave sool peacefully is dreaming.    There are  only two options, keep fighting or talk.  If we talk  you are the  one leaving lascaanod because you don't belong to This region.  

Aroori   
6 hours ago, Illyria said:

The guy above muuse biixi and the one  immediately to his left are the same guy, he is a medical doctor and never went to sool or fired a bullet in las anod. He was in Addis Ababa not a week ago. 

Illyria   
2 hours ago, Aroori said:

The guy above muuse biixi and the one  immediately to his left are the same guy, he is a medical doctor and never went to sool or fired a bullet in las anod. He was in Addis Ababa not a week ago. 

What is his full name? Keep in mind we have got a list of all their names and affiliations.

Aroori   
15 minutes ago, Illyria said:

What is his full name? Keep in mind we have got a list of all their names and affiliations.

How many of the guys in the picture are doctors? I believe he is the only doctor among the lot, and the fact whomever made the picture put him in twice from two different angles says a lot about said list. 

Illyria   
8 hours ago, Game changer said:

You brought everything you could get and still can't get near goojacade 

Falaadhi gilgilasho kaaga ma hadhee, dhiidhiibso, ina abti.

beforeAndAfter.jpeg.7e2111f162b5dc661af2dfe4df803794.jpeg

Do you still think so?

In Feb.

FwPp5opXwAASYnb?format=jpg%26name=large&

Now in May, 2023.

FwPp5oRXsAIyQgK?format=jpg%26name=large&

Illyria   
1 hour ago, Aroori said:

How many of the guys in the picture are doctors? I believe he is the only doctor among the lot, and the fact whomever made the picture put him in twice from two different angles says a lot about said list. 

My earlier question still stands. Plus the Darwiish bullet does not discriminate, as any man in military fatigue at the front is a soft target.

Aroori   
10 minutes ago, Illyria said:

My earlier question still stands. Plus the Darwiish bullet does not discriminate, as any man in military fatigue at the front is a soft target.

Dude, I know him personally. He ain't dead. There are indeed many dead soldiers in the picture but he ain't one of them. 

thats nonsense Somaliland controlls most parts of laascanood the entrence points of  east and the west,  few days ago the Somaliland were trooops were at xamdi hotel,, few days ago the so called airport was raided. clearly u are not close to remove the great Somaliland army from sool ,. so give it up yaal

any way hows the awdal uprise going so far