Sign in to follow this  
lol

Singles SOL users Register Here

i tellya 90% of the ppl in this form are single..

why cuz they have big ole heads!! lool..

i am single...but not looking thru here! these days, i am interested in homeland xalimo. the natural stuff...not the mixed up stuff..lol.

hell no! faarax aint gonna quit women section! we love xalimoos... w/o yall this world will be no place to be.

well, i went to somali Eiid place last saturday and the complains are coming in about me! i am not guilty though! i just talk to me straight up.

i went to this eiid dinner and i ended up in the xalimoos table (well its was the first table where the food counter was )...why would I wanna go and sit with the guys...while i see pretty looking xalimoos.

first xalimoo, i told her that she was so pretty

and she turned turned to be married to a homie that new... some how she looked phat tonite! bad move! she told me...u dont remembter me, i am so and so u buddies wife...i spilt..lool

2nd one was an oldie that i knew from long ago... i came across here washing dishes, and complemented "caawa maa inan fiican baad iska digiisa"... she just yelled hit the roof and ask to afkaaga heeyso!... i told her excuse, i am just saying that u doing good job cleaning the dishes!!

i asked her if she was guilty about some other crime..! i knew then she was really guilty of some other stuff... she ran off...&^%$

xalimoo #3! i ask her why she didnt bring her french husband that we heard she married!! she yelled, waryaa amuus!

;)

but some how me and house hitted it good! i gave them my # to hook me up! i been waiting...!

Skipper   

Rudy if you keep talking that way to someones else wife then you will end up in trouble very soon.

By Rudy: i went to this eiid dinner and i ended up in the xalimoos table (well its was the first table where the food counter was )...why would I wanna go and sit with the guys...while i see pretty looking xalimoos.

It should have read i went to this eiid dinner and i ended up in the xalimoos table because they sat at the table where the food counter was.

Saalixa   

Hi amatilaah long time no seen are u at uni today?

i didnt see u on eid at kings park

how was eid guys

Single threadkani wuu dhintay eh whats the point of renewing it. Its expired

Coz we're receiving a new singles each single day :D

alla u changed ur name

Sheekha-Jacaylka ku laha loolz

jaceelbaro xagu aday??

Wuu waynaaday ,,, and he is now Sheekha-Jacaylka :D

Wuu waynaaday ,,, and he is now Sheekha-Jacaylka

LOOOOOOOOL

Ma Saas ba Doq ba lanaqoday miyaa

Wanagaratay

Rayaana abaayo am good alahmdulilah,yeha i knw i been relaii busy dis days with lots of things uni and work....yeah

i didnt come becoz i prayed at kewdale on friday.. even thou i love to see ya guys but i couldne be bothered i was so taired