Sign in to follow this  
lol

Singles SOL users Register Here

Originally posted by Hibo:

Zu
Waryaa intee ku aragtay fataalnimadeyda.... bacaw yahow... Plus adiga aniga lee raadraadsataa haye... coz this topic has been on for a while and u just choose to show ur face coz my gal Juxa said hibo lugooyo socoto waaye.............LishilBunduq!

Waa iigu baxdaa inaan ku dhibo nooh...

:D ...Sokorta yey kugu kicin yaaqay :)

underdog   

UD Seems like u have issues with the service.. if you don't like what u see brotha step outside... or else... keep ur single head in here and HUSH!

Why is that every institution/office/meeting/etc run by women has so many personal behaviour rules?...

Keep quiet,

Line up here,

press 1 to hear automated options,

press 2 to keep holding,

If you're 5'6" to 6'1" tall go to Window C,

if you're 6'2" and above please fill out form 394 A sections I II and III and take to window F.

No wonder nothings getting done around here.

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :D:D

lemme tell ya the secret my dear friend,

women are dictators

now go along, and get nice carrots for my lil pet donkey for we solved the century old women mucjisa smile.gif

lol   

Zu adlee ha xanaaqin hee... aniga ijiid aan ku jiido howsha waayee.. makaroofi numero uno waaxid.

UD U registered just one day ago and you expect a hook up already...?? Damn ur clock is indeed ticking :D:D:D

Juxa lol... u really did make me laugh... macda.. thanks!

Pujah   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

OK,OK, THAT'S IT THIS IS THE FAIR TRADING AGENCY.THIS DATING AGENCY CALLED HIBO & CO IS AS OF NOW CLOSED,REASON:WE RECEIVED A LOT OF COMPLAINTS OF CLIENTS PAYING AND BEING RIPPED OFF IN OTHER WORDS NOT GETTING WHAT THEY WERE PROMISED.

Yes, thank you .......now I demand my laba kumi iyo taano...Hibooo how dare you rip us of like that. huh :mad:

Where is lawyer when you need one....OG-gal come help a sista out...this case gotta be pro bono...hibo wee nafuratay. :D

lol   

Orgi I am suing you for stepping into my agency. You are a married man, and those are prohibited from entering this building.

We serve the needy not the greedy

Keyf Sambac nin xaasle eh ayaa kuu waramaayo sooma ahan. And Og-gal is my gurl.. she will stand by me icon_razz.gif

The Rend Me have a cat fighht with you. Your curi so when a curi and a cat fight its called kick-boxing ...but no..I won't engage in that either. Just wanted to let you know that I have got your back since we holla from the same area.

Orgi I am suing you for stepping into my agency. You are a married man, and those are prohibited from entering this building

Hibo i never entered your agency.The fair trading agency which i work for :D has received a lot of complaints from your clients.Therefore we are under obligation to investigate and shut you down if necessary.What you do here in this establishment of yours is of no interest to me/us

Zu
... aniga ijiid aan ku jiido howsha waayee..

LooL Ciyaal suuqad..but then again..bal maxaa ka fiican adii Zu iyo Hibo isjiid jiidaan... :D

Tuujiye   

Kaalay sheekadaan see u socotay is jiidjidoo mee gaartay..abooto dhacnay iisha ilbuunee!!

Zu hibo ha isku gabdareesan waan ku tuugaa!!indhaha hakuu kala furto intaa is dhaheesid lee jeebo iyo karbaash kuusoo qaadan, qoftaan faraka ciyaar mataqaan, tuujis ka ciyaar iyo karbaashoo ee taqaan....adoogaa banyaaaa!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!

OG_Girl   

LOL@keyf. Sister how much she took from you? I will do every thing I can do for you but how much you will pay for my serveces :D

Hibo, come one, our girls need immediatly help. The biological clock tickling girl. :D

Can I register or it's too late?

Salam.

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^ i already registered you :D fear not.

we dont want to lose ya to qamiis wearing carab, keep it in the family girl ;)

tuujiye haye, wax ku jiidjiida hibo ii raadi dhehnooh, dhaxan aa ku dishey sidi isku jaakaynayseee

lol   

Zu Ijiido aabo diyaar u tahay, hadii intii dameerka gadaashiisa kugu xeren oo xaafada dhan kugu soo jiidin.. Hibo ma leedhoho...

Ori Seriously are you married? I don't think you are.. coz soo noqnoqoshadaada waa badatay, that means u r doing wiido?? Do u want me to hook u up.. just say it.. will do.. I can already picture u with one ;)

Tuujiye Hibo tuujis lee kasee.......lol... waa isii salaxanee haye... smartie... laakiinse aniga adiga kulamaba hadlaayi... aaway warkii aan kaa sugaayey... liis dheer aa i qorsiisay shibta aa iigu dadaashay see camalne :mad:

OG So if u r paid you are going to stand against me in the court of law?? Now I know why they say, carab leeskuma haleyn karo

Juxa I registered u already?? Naayaa who gave u access to my data base?? I will have you arrested by detective "Lax-kala-wade"

Ori Seriously are you married? I don't think you are.. coz soo noqnoqoshadaada waa badatay, that means u r doing wiido?? Do u want me to hook u up.. just say it.. will do.. I can already picture u with one

Keep guessing :D

lol   

Ori I don't have to........I can see ur single... will give u one shot to get a match.. after dat.........Fiyaaaaaaaa faaraabuuto yaayah ma foori kari feerahaa i xanuunaa

Jacayl adiga iska daba wareegshasho dheef.. am ready for the grabs... tuujiye iyo Qoriba waa u qabaneynaa... ka waran hadii dhakab isku siino ;)