Sign in to follow this  
lol

Singles SOL users Register Here

Rahima   

Rahima While u r busy trying to figure me out......the SOL single eligible guys are running out.....u better grap while u can gurlie

You had me puzzled there walaahi smile.gif . Never did i imagine that a somali girl could possibly be so gutsy-good on ya ;)

As for Rahima, i think she'll pass. Although she has not yet grazed on the pastures of marriage, she has left those of singlehood. Let's just say she is somewhere in between, soon to finish the journey. As for you and all the SOL nomads good luck.

Wiilo   

BIG TIME SINGLE

Registerion

Marital Status: Single (No Kids)

Education: NON (Is it Necessary?)

Money: Important(Rich Men only)

Religion: VERY VERY Important Know Enough.

Go figure:.........

lol   

Geel_Jire Thnx for the compliment. We muslims do things openly walaalo. Somalis have a saying, " Wixii la qariyo qurun aa ku jira"... "If something is hidden there is something fishy" that is I think the closest translation.

Am sure we left certain things for the comfort of your privacy like who u hit on... no one will know dat unless ofcourse u want to share... but in this thread all u have to do is say u r single... n specify who u want.. is dat hard :confused:

Rahima Xanjadaadii meel aa ku dhagsatay markaas ayaad na qaseysaa sista.. .xalaal caleek... lol... Just kidding... Being in between is a progress...so keep it real sista...

Wiilo

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Diamante   

Personal's Ad:

Woman Seeking Man

Don't call me if you are uneducated; unemployed; unhealthy smoker;

felon; under 30 years old, 5'10"; over 40 years old, 6'8", 230

pounds; like cats, channel surfing; make less than £30,000 annually;

or have body parts pierced. Others feel free.

;) ...My PM inbox awaits YOU (yes you!)

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^waxaagu waa dhac iyo boob smile.gif

gabdho dhaafa burcadnimada ee keep it real, i mean what is the chance of faarax who makes more than 35000 pounds in sol smile.gif

ps: gabadhi shaqeesata should ask less, keep the list simple, kuwaan wadno ma haayaan way qaxayaane ;)

Originally posted by Arawello:

klaida there aint no chinese in this site me thinks....but good luck girl

Arrawelo..i cant beleive u said that...aaah...I know..what u tryin to do ... very competitive..I like it..(frowns like Donald Trump)

Originally posted by Kaleidoscopic:

^ I'm single but I'm not interested in Somali men. I fancy chinese. Can I still register and trust you will help me find my indhayar soul mate? :rolleyes:

U know am not registered with Hibo's Agency..most of the applications come direct to me... But Dont Fear My darling... you are one of the top shortlisted applicants...

My Flyin Carpet is being washed...Once it comes back... I will take u for a fly around.. and see whether u are what u said in the Cover Letter..ehm..ehm... :D:D

Cheers

Baluug   

Originally posted by *Diamante*:

Personal's Ad:

Woman Seeking Man

;)
...My PM inbox awaits YOU (yes you!)

What's so bad if a guy likes cats?

Baluug   

So what about guys who make more than $30,000 a year in Canadian or Maraykan dollars,but less than 30,000 pounds?Are they still eligible,Diamante?

Originally posted by *Diamante*:

Personal's Ad:

Woman Seeking Man

;)
...My PM inbox awaits YOU (yes you!)

For real,..... (Chinese,Korean,Jamaican,Nigerian,Somali,Red Indians and Aborigines?...classify?)

& This is serious...one ?..Why would someone young,handsome, educated, morally(ISLAM), economically and socially stable, with a 60+ plan for his family ever adhere to these types of conditions(Xaliimos answer)..is this really fair.What if someone meets those conditions...Really, would there be love anyway..We Somali men will chat live and on phones,Internet, but at the end of the day,What matters is love that grows and burst to a possible family encounter..Marriage..washikaji..We call that 'a love bliss'..which we are hoping to set an example here soon..we ain't here for small timers..or

do I say? smile.gifsmile.gif

I will update the list...Kaleidoscope got you and Hibo..What is our next route?

Originally posted by waryaa_liibaanow:

So what about guys who make more than $30,000 a year in Canadian or Maraykan dollars,but less than 30,000 pounds?Are they still eligible,Diamante?

I rather think Dia is just hedging her bets with that figure. Any guy earning over £15,000 will do methinks... icon_razz.gif

^^^^^Me Blowing this pound Story....Money ain't a problem sis..and you know what..Straight people are always Important in this project... smile.gifsmile.gif

Diamante   

gabdho dhaafa burcadnimada ee keep it real, i mean what is the chance of faarax who makes more than 35000 pounds in sol

Juxa dearest, it's better to aim high. That way even if they can't make the 30000, we can always come to a mutually agreed amount ;)

What's so bad if a guy likes cats?

It's not bad at all. Though I don't think that him and I will suit eachother. If you like cats, I'm sure you can find a nice girl who shares your fondness for them. smile.gif

Those British pounds are worth a h*e*l*l of a lot more than canadian money,let me tell ya!!

Exactley my point. What am I gonna do with a guy who lives all the way in Canada or Mareykanka anyway?

For real,..... (Chinese,Korean,Jamaican,Nigerian,Somali,Red Indians and Aborigines?...classify?)

Why not? Who am I to discrimante among the races?

Curly   

Sorry I didn’t do this earlier but I didn’t want to look single :D

I really think you girls are very brave and mashallah I can see when you want something you go and get it :D Forget the whole “love will find you†rubbish because it’s all a load of cobblers… have you seen the ratios nower days, girls get your claws out! Lol

Anyhoot I saw this website and thought of you girls…

http://www.geocities.com/junmeskie/Personals.html

So I thoughted I’d try making up my own little personal ad using that website…and here’s what my personal ad would look like…Hypothetically of course! :D

Eccentric vgl female, looking for meaningful relationship. Seeking gentleman ready to settle down with a financially secure man, educated and handsome. 22-30

Modesty   

Hibo, superb topic!

I will register, hey guys, I'm single,

what I'm not looking for:

- a boy who isn't a man

- beer drinker

-qhat chewer

-smoker

-mom disrepector

-woman abuser

- a guy who is smarter than me:)

-a guy who looks cuter than me:)