Sign in to follow this  
lol

Singles SOL users Register Here

looooooooool hibo; i'll see how you guys go wid it; you can all be da test drive; if i see u all happy in five yrs time wid SOL farahz maybe;

Pluz it is summer time, all da farahz are on road,having a hard time walking on da road without a poster on SOL; dats askin for trouble;

pluz only da married or nurdy ones use da internet in da summer :D , i'm kiddin; so don't eat me guys, i sure ur all nice farahs, who are not nurdy smile.gif or aaah hhm married ;)

Wiilo   

^^^Ajaaja sheego aa igu dhaaftay meesha abaa, hibo walaashiis waad mahadsantahay heedhe, laakiin macaan waxaa dhahday men and women who are engaged are not qualified see layee laa kuwa aan waxba heyn laakiin rajo ku noolayaasha ah?

ok, aniga observer-lee ahaanaa, indhaha lee ka daawanaa bal idinka inoo wada.

sAlaAma kA dhEh:............

Haaruun   

Hibo , Well done sis...I know about 3 couples who are happily married right now and they all met here in SOL...this was about 3yrs ago..If Libaax San ka taabte still around, he will hook u up with the sotry and how things used to happened around here...

Cawo , I don't think u r a single woman...Single pple don't hesitate to mention their martial status in their profiles...

I like ur name tho...Cawo(Camal wanaag..Cawo&Ayan)...some pple think that Cawo = habeen

Aux   

Females only get interesting once there 25+ and the moment they hit 30 they go marriage crazy. Afka lagama sheegto adigoon jacayl arag. :eek:

P.S. Hibo Caday gormaad ii guursan inabti? ;)

Paragon   

Nomads, the topic says 'singles register here' and that is it. If you have any extra comments to make to the author then direct it to her, privately. The tendency to repeat 'you seem desperate' and other phrases are totally childish - grow up. Hibo knows what she is doing and whatever she is shouldn't be anyone's concern. Are you single? If yes, register. If no, then leave her topic to serve the intended purpose - getting to know singles. Others with pleasant and helpful suggestions are always welcome in all topics but spoilers are a no no.

Thank you for not diverting the topic :D .

Aux   

P.S. Hibo Caday gormaad ii guursan inabti?

J11, I think I went further then registering. smile.gif

Wiilo   

Are you single? it is hard to answer this question, but i would say yes and no......

Go figure.................

Haneefah   

Salams

Originally posted by Hibo:

It shouldn't be a wonder to find so many marriages being a product of SOL.

Really?...Looks like I missed a lot while I was away...spill the beans lady so I can send my congrats ;)

Hibo, its a cute idea abaayo but I don't think that would work. Somali ppl place such a stigma on internet dating that few ppl would be willing to participate I think. To Somali ppl meeting someone on the internet is synonymous with being "desperate".

Personally, I have no problem meeting ppl, I meet ppl all the time on the street. I also meet ppl from the net occasionally as well. You can't always find compatibility on the street, so what is the problem with meeting your fellow Somali ppl on the net?

Somali ppl get so caught up in unnecessary issues of pride and reputation that they blind themselves from opportunity. Example----when a female really likes a guy but because of her pride acts like she doesn't want him (YALL KNOW YALL FEEL ME ON THAT ONE!!!)

In conclusion, Hibo it was a great idea and you ppl calling her desperate or internet dating desperate for that matter need to open your mind up and GET OUT THE BOX U LIVE IN!!

FatB   

hibbo please acept my hamble apologies, i must confess, i did not think you or the admins for that matter would take what i said so seriocly.

i once again accept my apologies.....fiends ;)

Rahima   

Girls, some might take this seriously and who knows you might find yourselves with your own cyber stalkers as a result of this one joke ;)