Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Cabdiqaasim vs. Cabdullahi Yusuf

Macalin   

I beleive Anybody who votes for C.Yussuf is voting AGAINST islam and votting for Amerika

I mean are u guys BLIND?..you all know WHAT he HAS done and what he continous to do!...we may as well vote in AIDEED and MORGAN..after all they all KILLERS!

My vote goes to the lesser EVIL!

wowo personality i got agree with everyone who said they would vote for c/qaasim...they are rite yusuf pure evil..but don't get me wrong aint sayin that qaasim is saint but if we had the choice qaasim would be the better man so tha what i think

So far the result is this ... Keep it coming nomads

Who would you vote for as Somalia's next president?

Choose 1

Cabdiqaasim Salaad Xasan

29% (6)

Cabdulaahi Yuusuf Yeey

71% (15)

BN   

Who is this AbdiQassim Hassan?? Where was he been all these years(1991-2001)?? He was in overseas living it up. Now he wants to be President of Somalia?? No one in Somalia takes this guy seriously. He controls two hotels in xamar and that's about it. He gets millions of dollar from arab governments and puts it in his Swiss bank account. C/Yusuf has all of N/E Somalia that can be a base for a broad inclusive gov for Somalia. Not to mention he didnt run away when it got a little crazy like C/Qassim ;) . But the truth is we need to get rid of the "Old Guard" which runs all Somali politics since the 1950's. We need newer younger uncorrupted leaders for Somalia.

Nabad.

Gabbal   

Bari Nomad, sxb Cabdiqasiim has been livin in Egypt, because he didn't want to exploit the suffering of our ppl for his purpose. He has been involved in grassroots operations and in 2000, he was elected as the president of the TNG.

It is a sad day when ppl pick Abdilahi Yusuf over Cabdiqasim.

Saanjo   

Horn Afrique sis I think dadka waxay C/qaim ka urinayaan xukunkii dhiigyacabka ahaa oo uu 21 sano wasiirka ka ahaa that would explain peopl's scepticism and suspicion of the man

Caveman   

I’ll vote neither one of them, in fact they would look better in a Orange-prison jump suits,

Better yet hang them at a public forum.

If these two disappear on the face of earth, it would only be beneficial to all Somalis and we’ll be two short of long a list of power hungry despots.

Baashi   

Abdullahi or Abdiqasim? Is that what it comes down to? I think not. The choice between the two is the choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.

One is getting support from Arabs, the other is getting support from Ethiopia...that support has being used to divide clans and buy out favors from 'politicians'...both want to be the president of the raped, looted, ravaged country. Both believe negative tribalism and so far it worked for them. The word 'compromise' is nowhere to be found in their book. They have enough loyal supporters who are willing to die for them. Every thing they do , I mean everything, is justified..atleast in the negative tribalism doctrine. To them power is an 'end' by itself.

Abdullahi Yusuf's book...the words 'noble' or 'gob' and the word 'ignoble' or 'gun' are highlited...he sees nomad world through these lens. Your resume must have genealogy tree so it will be easy for him to make decisions...objections particularly political objections is very annoying to him...he come up a solution...eliminate them. His wrestled with Barre about the same issue 'power'...and he will never give up...it has to be his by any means necessery.

Abdiqasim's book is full of grievences. He is very vindictive...he had seen what is like to be 'irrelevent'...in his 21 yrs of ministerial position with Barre regime. He often qoutes Khaliif Sh. Mohamud's poem.

Maankaba ka jare raginimaad meel ka soo galiye

Maaraha Siyad ba ka dhigey maata caano leh e.

He doesn't want his clan to be dominated again ever! Government must be dominated by your clan or you will be dominated by another clan...that's his world view.

Now I understand that, as they say here, all politics are local. You may have your own reasons to favor one over other...you might have suffered at the hands of one of them or you don't judge them for their deeds but u look from the 'lesser evil' line of reasoning prespective. Whatever is your justification..just pray that it doesn't come down to that oval choice.

Hornafrique, you are very predictable in your politics as to what clan you belong to. its sad that you simply adhere to the clan politics that are worse than the chameleon. i defenetly agree with grivov on this issue. both are not worthy of the highest seat in our nation, but the unscapable realities are that u.sa and ethiopia who could accept or reject our people's will have cabdullahi in their minds. lets keep in mind the old man has liver problems as grinov said, and somalia has a great future to be started by anyone, since cabdiqaasim failed to get the support of the local warlords and the big powers.

Gabbal   

Admin I'm sorry by I'm going to have to use qabiil names to prove an accusation wrong.

Xassan Nasra Allah

I understand by reading my posts you probably assume I am from the ******* clan, but aboow no I'm from the ********and specifically a ********.

The only reason I stated my qabiil is because I hate for anybody to accuse me of clan politics.

That's like accusing somebody of anti-Semitism in American politics.

Please don't assume anymore Xassan, and especially don't put those kinds of assumptions to public, you could've just sent me a private message.

[ April 23, 2003, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Lefty   

Baashi...Well said..

None of them really qualify for that spot but I heard Cabdullahi Yuusuf will be choosen to become the President of Somalia at the end of June. if that happens, then We'll have to wait and see what he brings to the table!

------

Nazra   

I agree with Che-Checaure.

Anywayz, i really don't care who rules...but i know one thing for sure i will never be going there, only for a holiday and take my future kids there. No plans to live in this mooriyaan country, and don't care who rules there. These leaders will all have one thing in common "tribe".

BN   

HornAfrique

It is a sad day when ppl pick Abdilahi Yusuf over Cabdiqasim.

I did not pick C/Yusuf. If you read my post I said we need to get rid of all these 'leaders' and warlords, the "Old Guard" of Somali politics. Just setting the record straight.

Cabdiqaasim, made every effort to destabalize peaceful regions of Somalia when he was TNG leader. He was successful in 'SouthWest Land' w/ RRA and NE Somalia 'Puntland'. None of these people are good for Somalia. They are war criminals and parasites. Period.

Nabad

RaMpAgE   

None of them really qualify for that spot but I heard Cabdullahi Yuusuf will be choosen to become the President of Somalia at the end of June. if that happens, then We'll have to wait and see what he brings to the table!

I don't think he will ever be elected but if he gets elected who ever elects him must freaking good expliantaion. :mad: . if hes elected it will be the end of somalia.