Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Cabdiqaasim vs. Cabdullahi Yusuf

Gabbal   

Bari Nomad I wasn't specififcally talking about you.

Xasan Nasra Allah just because I'm pro Cabdiqaasim is it right for you to assume I'm from his subclan or even clan and for you to accuse me of clan politics when you don't have any idea of what I am.

madaxwaynaha%20ooqudbadaynaya.jpg

madaxwaynaha%20o%20fadhiya%20shirka.jpg

The question is Abdullahi or Abdiqasin, its a simple enough question. To chose between the two you have to undestand them what is the difference.

Abdiqasin claims to be a Dr, yet this has proven to be a lie (yet he is also a devout muslim)

Abdiqasin served for 21 years SIYAD's Junta, even when Siyad DESTROYED the North of the country, Abdiqasin did not defect nor question the actions of the great leader....

Abdiqasin came to lead the TNG with many promises, yet for 3 years he made no peace among Mogadishu, no opening of the PORT/AIRPORT and the only place he visited in this whole 3 years was DHUSA MAREB and parts of GALGADUD, this coincidentlt was the home of his fore fathers.

Abdiqasin has no political will and supports his clans dominannce in Kismayu/Barava and parts of the south (yet he is president of Somalia)

He is not a man that was not given a chance, but he is a man who underestimated Somali's and the rest of the world.

Abdullahi Yusuf, on the otherhand has no international recognition and no Arab money and yet seems to bring fear to the Warlords of Mogadishu and has proven that he can fight and bring some peace in Puntland.. Which happens to be 33% of Somalia asa whole.

So i vote for Mr Yusuf and wait to see if he can bring sense to Mogadishu, Kismayu and build the federal state that everybody talks about..

NinBrown   

Comparing C/yusuf and C/qasim is like comparing Men and boys...C/yusuf is president of puntland which is at minimum 1/3 of somalia consisting of 5 regions..the r some of the fastest growing regions in somlia in terms of Economy, health and peace....comparing such a guy ro C/qasim..who doeant even control 1/2 of Xamar, who cannot suck his own minster and who plays the clan game when it suits her as in Kismayo...is unthinkable and not needed....so bring on real chalenger to Mr yusuf..who i must admit is power hungry, soldier.

RaMpAgE   

See this proofs too me that most somalis support viloence.U support the fact that c/yusuf took power througth viloence.

Most are saying c/qasim can't even control mogadishu, but atleast he isn't trying too kill innocent people too gain power and territor but throught means of diplomacy which most warlords don't understand.

So tell me if today we made c/yusuf the president would want him too siting in the UN ..smiling ..knowing he had shed the blood of innocent too get where he is today?

A vote for c/yusuf is a vote for the devil.

Goodir   

My vote goes to the one and only great leader who else His Excellence He Mr Abdulahi Yusuf Ahmed.

Hey hey...hey don't provoke and don't ask me why

I think there is a freedom of choice n i have the right to choose what i want plain n simple.

I don't wanna talk or argue with a whole nation of politian about politics. U know we can argue about who is good and who is evil for days and even months but No way i have no time to waste.

THAT is my vote n don't ask me reasons JUST SHUT UP UR BIG MOUTH N VOTE FOR WHOEVER U WANT.

SIMPLE

Allaha ku shaafiyo majdi, if you beleive ina yeey that much. cabdullahi yusuf is a thug, who originally build the puntland administration, but wouldn't let go of power when his term ended.

eventhough i think he has a better chance of success than ina salaad boy, because of ethio american support, but then he is not a worthy leader, just a place holder for a future president.

majdi iam accusing you of the same tribal reasoning as hornafrique in choosing cabdiqaasim

lets seperate the interest of clans and those of our nation.

peace

Gabbal   

majdi iam accusing you of the same tribal reasoning as hornafrique in choosing cabdiqaasim

Xasan Nasra Allah ma isla fiicantahay?

Macalin   

Majdi No one is askin WHy you Voted for c/Yussuf,Its easy To tell WHY, and it doesnt HAVE to do with him being such a leader

I Think PPL Are Voting around Tribal LINES here WALLAHI!

If someone is claiming C/Yussuf to be a GR8 Leader than a gr8 killer,wallahi somali meel Umasocoto!@..aan In lehyah

Damn damn damn thats all i can SAY.,

Goodir   

Hassan Nasrallah do u read what other write n consider? I said i don't want to argue with anyone about this topic I mean Somali Politics

Can U plz keep ur mouth shut n stop telling people who is good/bad......I know if we start arguing about Somalia am sure our argument is not gona get us into anywhere but the more we talk the worse it gets....

tribilist LoooL... its easy for u guyz to judge ...hey judge whatever u want think however u want n do whatever comes to ur mind Its U... I would have said something about ur accusations if the topic would have been different but no way not for now im not ready to talk/argue to any somali person about Somalia politics this years with their current mentality.

LaKad

Lets Keep this way ... Just vote n keep shut don't try to be smart n tell us who is evil from who is good simple as that ...

Peace

SoMa_InC   

Libaxx how come u dont have None of em in ur poll.

It wont take me a second 2 vote 4 ya (libaxx)as da next president of Somalia simply coz u aint a warlord. I hate any mali with qabil attitude so f all em warlords. They r da reasons behind us being refugees and they r da reasons behind lil kids dieing of hunger in Somalia.

Peace.

This thread is the best example of why Somalis can't forge a national gov't. They are forced to choose b/w an ass and a pig!!! It should not come as a surprise to anyone if this latest endeavour bears no fruit.

Grinov   

i really don't care who becomes the next somali president eventhough i prefer caddow, since he is from the powerfull people of caydiid and a reasonable man.

what i care about is though the power structure of future somalia. i would like to see a highly decentralized somalia , where each province, city has responsibilities and obligations.

i would want to see somalia where the military has its own jurisdictions and limits, so is the police and leaders. i would want a somalia where like here in the U.S.A if the president's daughter gets drunk, she gets charged by the local police ,and the president can't do anything about it. how about that! :D:D:D

Haneefah   

Walaahi its terribly saddening that the so called middle generation who were supposed to be united and have a vison for the greater Somalia are still thinking and acting in terms of qabiil....subhanallah....then what should we expect from the elders who took part in the corruption itself.

As far as comparing the two...well there IS no comparison, everyone is fully aware of the kind of evil spirited, devious and murderer C/Yuusuf is and that he was the cause of all FITNAH in Somalia!!!

Goodir   

Yeah thats right every1 here have his own vision of Somali History.

People made their own way of belief and understanding of Somali Politics. How can u expect them to come up with one Idea...the chance of getting into that stage is really zero .