Sign in to follow this  
cuite_wit_da_booty

what would u do if u were between ur best friend and her man!

i have a friend, she's only 19yrs old, but she's planing to get married to her boyfriend he's 23.but the problem is i don't think they should get married cuz she's too young, i told her so many times that she shouldn't but she never cares what i say, so what ya think about that, is it ok her to get married or i'm right by telling her not too.

LuCkY   

Aight Lemme See HEre:

U say shes ur best friend right?Why wouLdnt she care to what u have to say to her?

I dont see what the probLem is...i mean she wants to get married-great!U of aLL peopLe shouLd be happy for her...Marriage is supposed to be a Joyous Union.

OnLy 19yr?Too Young?No such thing...thats just my opinion.If she and her hubby-to-be are ready then ALL RIGHTY!19 is not too young to get married.

Yes its more than ok for her to get married and NO you are not right by teLLing her that she shouLdnt get married unLess of course there is something that U are aware of that couLd hurt if she does get married to this Man.

But then again she is UR friend so I say taLk to her...and IF her age is the ONLY reason U dont want her to get married then No-She shouLd get married.Is there a probLem with the guy?I know u are onLy Looking out for ur friend(Like friends do)...So Good LUcK with that and UR frIend.

x_quizit   

It isn't a decision that you can make for her, it is obviously solely up to her. You may think she's too young, which maybe true, but you know when you tell someone not to do something, they do it anyways.

And its' not always about age, there are people that are in their 20's, 30's that have no business being married due to their immaturity, but even if you think it's a mistake what ur friend is doing, u gotta let her make it, or she won't learn from it. Now the only thing i would be concerned about is that if she's in post secondary school, she's not done and i would personally wait until school was behind me, but then again, we don't know when our time will come when we're supposed to be married.

So if u have no other reservations other than just her age, i say wish her good luck and a happy marriage cause that's the time a girl needs her friends to support her. If u know something or u think he's not right for her, speak up, but even if she doesnt take ur advice, don't look at it as if she's disregarding ur feelings, look at it as a life altering decision that only she can make. So get ur bridesmaid dress ready, smile and be happy for her.

p.s.-at least she's not running around getting pregnant, she's doing a reponsible thing by getting married and avoiding future would-be sins.

peace

i dont think u got qualified help but i wish you friend good luck!na'mean, as the good ole nomad proverb says, gofki ad kabo ka gadaneeso, kabiisa ra friiyaa no! meaning, u either been around the block couple of times or have professional expertise about it! else, its just alot of gas!

could be that your friend is experiencing family or social problems to jump into this endeavor at this tender age! na'mean! not even 21! i would push her to talk to some one in her community, family or even 1 she trusts like another auntie or uncle! usually, parents are last ones to hear about this type of news!

i think marriage is like aeroplane,na'mean, u got the cock-pit, the body, the tail, the wings and the engine which all have to be absolutely working in sync! so if any of these parts fails, guess what happens to passenagers, i.e., kids in the marriage. they suffer lethal or life long devastations most of the time!!

sista! u showed real care for your friend but u need to move this up to next level of support, as i suggested above!! get some solid walaal help

alot of times, xaliimos dont recoup, if they marriages fail. i hate to see that happen to your friend!!

Qac Qaac   

What the problem is?....

19 young... R U KIDDING ME?

LET HER GET MARRIED.

then u should be next..... lol. i think u both are old enough....

nuune   

lol you nomads,

most somali ladies got married while they are 16, 17, 18 and 19 year olds, well that was old times but also still exist, so why wonder if she wanna get marry on 19, 19 is an old age, very old indeed, yes old, ma waxaad dooni inay noqoto waan bakhtiyayee kaalay i jiid

hukri   

^^hahahaha!! I wouldn't say it's too young but relatively young because in todays society there are so many expectations and goals to be reached. As the other people have said: if it is her age let it go because some mature faster than others and wish her the best of luck! smile.gif

TIIMBARO   

Rudy bro i thought u were with the program. get on with the program homeboy.

It is a slang man, no one ever said to u WHAT THE PROBLEM IS? HOLLA BACK. u feel me...

anyways i think, u r not hip.

but thanks for the correction... whatttttt lol.

then again this is not the topic.

TIIMBARO   

Rudy I will have to agree with mr. qac qaac. Learn to be cool and stop writing proper English. Qac qaac may be an unyielding nutcase in his stance but he always stresses the importance of being ‘with it’, Something Rudy would know nothing about. ;)

pearl   

Originally posted by jeenyo:

Rudy I will have to agree with mr. qac qaac. Learn to be cool and stop writing proper English. Qac qaac may be an unyielding nutcase in his stance but he always stresses the importance of being ‘with it’, Something Rudy would know nothing about.
;)

jeenyo....stop encouraging rudy to write slang...cuz half the time i dont even know what his saying....and sometimes i dont bother reading his posts cuz its too much effort on my part...

sorry rudy.. :( .... but i like the way u post on heated threads to lighten up the air...

speaking of getting 'with it'....assuming that ur talking about writing in slang.....practice what u preach...cuz u seem to be writing in proper english.....not that i encourge u to start writing in slang......

yo gac qaac! i guess u like them young! aint wrong with dat bro! but why not get it when marki oo aye bislaatnoo!na'mean! with college education and the whole 9 yds!!! with yah gonna with 19? watch her belly button!lol..

i guess south central slang aint make to the north pole, i.e., canaada!lol... chill-out polar bears!lol...

nafta   

damn girl, 19 u said!? the girl ain't too young, hell in the UK it's the new fashion to get married at the age of 16 so i think it's very good of her is she is gonna get married at that age, at least she's seen a bit of the world.

If ur scared it won't work out because of her age then let her see it for herself there is no point you coming in between, somali ppl always think they can interfere but that's not the way to go about it, so babygirl be there for your friend, and be a wicked brides-maid even! ;) ...

P.S. can you tell us how old you are if you don't mind ofcourse smile.gif