baala xoofto

Somaliland: Operation Clean up Laascaanood (Loading...)

The Sool Elders declare that they are now fully onboard with the ceasefire, dropping all their pre-conditions. 

Like I said, it would only be 1 or 2 more major engagement to bring them to table. 

I think this time, Somaliland should not accept ceasefire, for the ceasefire to be effective, they need to:

1. Demand militia from Puntland must vacate the town immediately.

2. Hand over terrorist leaders like Abdi Madoobe

3. Move all clan militia outside of Urban centres.

-----

3 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

When it comes to internal affairs of Somaliland, Somaliland doesn't take orders or directions from the IC. But we inform and keep them updated about what is happening on the ground, less they get confused by the barrage of fake news decimated by Farmaajo's orphans aka CBB.

Dude, it was only the other day you said Sland forces controlled Hamdi Hotel while the very next day odayaal dhaqmadeedka were being given a tour of the city and its environs.

Somaliland can't even agree on its lies as to who they are fighting.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

30 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Dude, it was only the other day you said Sland forces controlled Hamdi Hotel while the very next day odayaal dhaqmadeedka were being given a tour of the city and its environs.

Somaliland can't even agree on its lies as to who they are fighting.

The Somaliland Army went as far as Hamdi Hotel, but returned back to their original line as their orders at the time was to not leave their existing front lines even if they gained ground. 

It is not the first time that Somaliland Army made incursions into Eastern suburbs of Laascaanood after the attacking militia were defeated in the battle. 

The new orders give the Army option to stay and consolidate newly gained ground.

Duufaan   
2 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

The Sool Elders declare that they are now fully onboard with the ceasefire, dropping all their pre-conditions. 

Like I said, it would only be 1 or 2 more major engagement to bring them to table. 

I think this time, Somaliland should not accept ceasefire, for the ceasefire to be effective, they need to:

1. Demand militia from Puntland must vacate the town immediately.

2. Hand over terrorist leaders like Abdi Madoobe

3. Move all clan militia outside of Urban centres.

-----

Fake photoshopped video. This video was proved to be photoshop.

Duufaan   
1 hour ago, baala xoofto said:

The Somaliland Army went as far as Hamdi Hotel, but returned back to their original line as their orders at the time was to not leave their existing front lines even if they gained ground. 

It is not the first time that Somaliland Army made incursions into Eastern suburbs of Laascaanood after the attacking militia were defeated in the battle. 

The new orders give the Army option to stay and consolidate newly gained ground.

Was not the “army” want to capture the city badly? They were forced to hide their bunkers in Goojacade. 

53 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

Was not the “army” want to capture the city badly? They were forced to hide their bunkers in Goojacade. 

Indho-adayg, ma fataatiir/marbles ayaa laga sameeyay? 

Even after video evidence of your ragtag melitia running like their uncle Cabdi Bille Cabdi - a SL Army officer commented "We were never told that we are in an running competition here"... sidii loo baacsanayay ayay googaradii dumarka hoosta ka galeen.

Just in case you didn't watch video I posted earlier here is a snapshot.

At the bottom of the picture you see an APC (Armed Personale Carrier), that is Somaliland Army, at the top where the fingers are pointing at is your ragtag militia running for their lives.  

I geo-located the concrete block building (Orange circle) next to the SL Army vehicle, also I have shown Hotel Xamdi location (Yellow circle).

Does that look like Gooja Cade to you?

image.png.0aba5e09162f7ce7c3883683602ba044.png

1508890998_Screenshot2023-03-29144633.thumb.png.8488f0b629850c85716bc7d147be14fd.png

2 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

Indho-adayg, ma fataatiir/marbles ayaa laga sameeyay? 

Even after video evidence of your ragtag melitia running like their uncle Cabdi Bille Cabdi - a SL Army officer commented "We were never told that we are in an running competition here"... sidii loo baacsanayay ayay googaradii dumarka hoosta ka galeen.

Just in case you didn't watch video I posted earlier here is a snapshot.

At the bottom of the picture you see an APC (Armed Personale Carrier), that is Somaliland Army, at the top where the fingers are pointing at is your ragtag militia running for their lives.  

I geo-located the concrete block building (Orange circle) next to the SL Army vehicle, also I have shown Hotel Xamdi location (Yellow circle).imageproxy.php?img=&key=5da87fe13f2d293a

Does that look like Gooja Cade to you?

image.png.0aba5e09162f7ce7c3883683602ba044.png

1508890998_Screenshot2023-03-29144633.thumb.png.8488f0b629850c85716bc7d147be14fd.png

And when was this?

Samafal   
11 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

Somaliland Gov't briefing on situation in Laascaanood:

image.thumb.png.fbb791ca990f50183a286d8c224e7d50.png

image.thumb.png.74fa79b01a00e5929229419071407343.png

Kkkk you asking for support to the international community against SSC militia?What support would you like, an aerial support, American troops or what???

I have never seen so much bravado, empty threats and calaacal in one place. Sxb  IC won't do shit for you. You are on your own bruv kkkk. Stop crying oo wax iska celi ama dadka dhulkooda uga bax.

Samafal   

Lies! Lies!! Look at the big building on the bottom left corner of this picture. I have just checked that building does not exist in Lasanod. The one you circled is unfinished house with only two lines of square-rooms on two sides. This building in the video has square cubicles all round and is larger probably a factory or some sort of warehouse. Also why SSC forces would run away from Hotel Hamdi which they hold into the mountains towards SL militia base? This badly done propganda with photoshopped video. Come up with something concrete to proof your cantarabaqash.spacer.png

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Samafal   
7 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

A Puntland source covering the Garaads calling for cease fire now. 

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=3416592831948990

The elders from Hamar requested a temporary ceasefire until they could talk to the other side same way the Ethiopians requested a temporary ceasefire to look for a solution to this war. But what they would not accept is talking to Muse Bihi and anyone sent by him until his militia withdraws to Oog.

The ball is on your corner to make your threats of attacks true or accept these Hamar elders' demands to ceasefire and ultimately withdraw to your tribal border.

2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

And Bx

What are secessionists plans about this?

It is true that passengers destined for PL are now utilising the Fly Dubai flights to Mogadishu. But at what expense? Flying to Hargeisa is 30% cheaper than flying from DBX to Mogadishu Airport, and not only that, Hargeisa 2 hours closer. 

Essentially they are paying very high price, both time and money. 

But overall, the passengers who go via Hargeisa to PL are not that much anyway, probably < 2%.

It is a very negligible lost. Not even worth an article written about it.