baala xoofto

Somaliland: Operation Clean up Laascaanood (Loading...)

7 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

In any normal society, the people who delibrately cause chaos and bloodshed are removed from any position of authority and persecuted in the courts of law, but sadly it seems that warlord Muuse Biixi and his evil gang have neither the opposition to stop them nor any intention of ever taking responsibility for this mess. Instead they want to pretend it is business as usual !!

Ilaahay Somaliland ha u naxariisto.

Tallaabo, 

This Laascaanood conflict was actually brewing for many years, it just surfaced after the death of the young politician Hadraawi. 

It also has roots to Jigjiga Conference where the Garaads declared Armed conflict. 

So, it is very unfair to blame this on the response to the protestors in December last year alone. 

Anyway, the issue right now is not about that at all. The conflict has expanded and today every Daarood clan has brought their clan melitia to Laascaanood. 

Our job is to make sure we defeat them once and for all.  

• Like 2

Illyria   

Imagine what the secessionists would have done had one-third of Harti, let alone Darod, came to Las Anod; probably sharting till rain pours to cleanse their soil. Can not make up this shite.

So far, the people that were captured include many Daarood clans from Ogaden to MJ to Warsangali etc. 

A number of Liyu Melitia leaders were also killed .

This man from Gaalkacyo posted on Facebook that he was in Gambadhe area... few days later he died of wounds sustained in the Gambadhe clashes. 

Captain Yawle

image.thumb.png.9a1a15f4173a7b3649e2e7f790ededf2.png

image.png.909dc19048be7a36735227f448e20c6e.png

Illyria   

See, you are still counting bogus numbers in one hand whereas we lost count as to the many buried from your side let alone the ones, which had been handed over to the tolka, and many given a safe passage back home.

These are the top prizes we are now after, and Commanders at the front are distributed their latest photos to identify them on sight.

spacer.png

And here are the boys put in charge of the hunt.

hunting_team.jpg.f30d443f4416ff872a6a00c5730477c6.jpg

Illyria   

They are hiding amongst the soldiers to avoid snipers. Plus, I think they got intel they are being hunted. Many of their junior officers, and missile launchers had been taken out by snipers.

2 hours ago, Illyria said:

These are the top prizes we are now after, and Commanders at the front are distributed their latest photos to identify them on sight.

Nac-nacda baraha bulshada. 

Mike Tyson is quoted as saying "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.” from then on, it is about survival. 

You have not seen much of what Somaliland Army is capable of, but you will see if the current IC brokered talks break down. 

You are talking about Commanders, the Somaliland Army if they so wished they can go to Garowe and capture Deni himself. 😁

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Illyria   
10 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

Nac-nacda baraha bulshada. 

Mike Tyson is quoted as saying "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.” from then on, it is about survival. 

You have not seen much of what Somaliland Army is capable of, but you will see if the current IC brokered talks break down. 

You are talking about Commanders, the Somaliland Army if they so wished they can go to Garowe and capture Deni himself. 😁

Oh I see you are still guiding those f-15 Eagles, and supersonic fighter jets from Mars.

'Ilayn af laba daan lehi, wax uu ku hadlo ma waayo'.

I would not be as boastful if I were you, considering the reality on the ground is not quite in your favour. I would have thought, by now, you will have learnt your lesson, and come down to planet earth, but I see, you are in need of more lessons. And so it shall be. 

I can almost envisage your blabbering and bellowing, with the sharp end of the sword balanced right at the centre of your cape,  " caaaac .... I can go to Garowe", quickly followed by "Oh noooo, please abti, have mercy". 

Illyria   

Imagine if these twats had the means, and wherewithal to do that which they so fervently parrot, ad nauseam, they will do; that speaks volume as to their ill intent, but then again, when one has the upper hand at the front, where it trully matters, yet squatting, at will, on their psyche, one does not mind their drivel.

They are the emblematic supine cravens, where when slapped hard, they tuck tail soiling their nether regions, yet begging their master for mercy, as shown by their foot soldiers at the front; online they act as if warriors at the Matrix marshalling spacecrafts seeking easy pickings, yet they can not even feed their militias starving, and in turn abandoning their posts in droves.

• Thanks 1

Ciidanka Qaranku wuxu saaka dharbaaxo kulul ku jiiday ciidanka Maamulka Garowe oo weerar ku soo eekeyey fadhiga ciidanka dhanka jiida Gambadhe. Waxa laga qabtay maxaabiis iyo tikiniko, waxa jira dhimasho ilaa 8 ah dhanka Maamulka Garowe. 

Taariikh ayaa meeshan ka qormaysa. History in the making.

In the old days, there was HJ poet who got the nickname "Harti-Bi'ye". Today, that title goes to General Bootan.