baala xoofto

Somaliland: Operation Clean up Laascaanood (Loading...)

1 hour ago, baala xoofto said:

Whoever they are, Laascaanood is probably the departing terminal to the next world for many of them. 

Don't worry about the Bless Republic, we are a different kind. When our enemies think "That is it", is actually when we are making our greatest leap forward. :D 

Just watch this space. 

Baala Xoofto, lol 

You crack me up dude.

You remind me of the band who kept playing  after the Titanic hit an iceberg and began to sink.

Titanic: Blessed republic of Idoorland

Iceberg: Daraawiish

Band: Baala Xoofto

Keep playing that tune Saaxiib. 

Shurwac   

Rubin collecting $$ from Marqaanlaan again by his usual trash articles, pure trash.

It's no wonder Marqaanld is disintegrating right in front of our eyes:) 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Illyria   

Put Oodweyne's gyrations to aside ---- That dark circle is Gooja Cadde, the only base left for them, is where SL "flying special forces" are hiding in their bunkers. Let us see how long they can stay there, and how they get out.

Remember, ina Bootaan, now serving as their Supreme Commander whilst Nuux Taani recovers from sustained wounds on the rear end, was saying: a) "he was not leaving Tukaraq a few days ago", b) yesterday he said "he was defending Sool", and c) today he is leading their rescue team in retreat to get out of Gooja Cadde alive.

By the way, their rescue team contacted  Garaado asking for a way out. They were told to talk to the SSC Commanders at the front, who instructed them: leave the weapons, and then you could go home. Muuse Biixi is ordering them not to surrender the weapons.

How does SL go from boasting about having 10,000 strong, professional army in Sool to being reduced to Maryacalas ragtag, sandal-wearing militias hiding in bunkers in Gooja Cadde, yet still remain cocky, and pontificate. I suppose marqaan induces one to do, and say boastful utterings.

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Illyria said:

spacer.png

LOL draw all the arrows you want, just one arrow will be true, the arrow of running towards the houses and going behind woman's Googarad for cover. :D

The easiest way for you to capture Gooja cade is if you field a line of what **** call Guutada-koowaad ( otherwise known as women and kids) before your melitia. That line of women and children is enough to spook us and we will run away. :D

We just can't find the guts to target Guutada Koowaad.

Btw, dagaalka ugu wayn wuxu ka dhacayaa dhanka Boholaha Xargaga  oo Ciidankii ugu adkaa Somaliland keentay shalay. 

11 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Gooja Cade will fall, mark my words.

Gooja Cade taariikhda ayuu gali doona. Daarood Melitia Fadalkay dhigaan, samaan ka samaan ayu geelu ka cabi doona. :D 

Fardo la isu hayo maxaa la isaga faa nin. 

Hal request naga aqbala, don't run towards the urban areas. Ninkii Guryaha shacabka gala, should really accept defeat. 

Illyria   
2 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

Gooja Cade taariikhda ayuu gali doona. Daarood Melitia Fadalkay dhigaan, samaan ka samaan ayu geelu ka cabi doona. :D 

Fardo la isu hayo maxaa la isaga faa nin. 

Hal request naga aqbala, don't run towards the urban areas. Ninkii Guryaha shacabka gala, should really accept defeat. 

I think it'll a miracle if your militias make out of Gooja Cadde safe, and with their weapons. That I'll consider a win.

So, I see you have been a good pupil, and paying attention. Good lad. Yes, jiidda buuraha Xargaga - Canjiid shall be the theatre of war. Indeed, the wind is blowing one direction: northwesterly.

Again, in a matter of days, going from having 20+ bases, and a standing army of 10,000 to being reduced to a ragtag Maryacalas now holed up in Gooja Cadde, and yet still boasting about winning, now that takes some sorcery stuff you have been sniffing (now you see, now you do not - magic, not even mystic Meg could manage that). That, my good lad, is beyond marqaan.

Let us not abuse the proverb: Fardo la isugu joogo, maxaa la isaga faanin.

Let me offer you a rather befitting one: Lax dhukani abaar moog. Slowly process that.

Postscript:

I notice Oodweyne is remaining true to self, and repeating his famous, if amateur mistakes in writing along with a whole new set of missteps and sidesteps; not trembling with fear of what is to come, and forgetting your alphabet, are you, mate?

Promise, local lads will be gentle.

Illyria   

In 15 days, the blessed Republic lost the following towns:
- Laascaanood
- Taleex
- Xudun
- Boocame
- Widhwidh
- Tukaraq
- Kalabaydh

And they are now 40+ km from Oog, and 70+ km from Caynaba.

That is some tiger style winning ala Charlie Sheen, but hey who is counting.

And now we hear ina Bootaan has been relieved of his commission, and replaced with C/llahi Suufi. Let us see what magic lotion he serves.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Illyria said:

- Laascaanood
- Taleex
- Xudun
- Boocame
- Widhwidh
- Tukaraq
- Kalabaydh

And now we hear ina Bootaan has been relieved of his commission, and replaced with C/llahi Suufi. Let us see what magic lotion he serves.

More than half of SL army were ghosts/phantom, caglayaal, they could not find them, as BIIH and TAANo used to take money for the non-existence soldiers, when things heat up, and most of the army based in SOOL were eliminated, they could not find the rest.

That is why TANI is replaced, but of course, this would not be possible without BIIHI

Dadka HARGAISA , Gabiley laga soo raafi, they are collecting as much as they can find, for final attempt, laakin waa ku HOOBAN.

My prediction is SL will collapse, dadka masaakiinta ah been iyo KHIYAALI, iyo CAJILAD loo daaro 18th may,  Meesha Mucjiso baa ka socota.

• Like 1

Just now, Illyria said:

- Laascaanood
- Taleex
- Xudun
- Boocame
- Widhwidh
- Tukaraq
- Kalabaydh

The 3rd World, spontaneous civil unrest is very hard to control even for 1st world countries. In the 3rd World countries, they are done with mass killings and state of terror. 

But when you want to not hurt the people and open for dialogue, of course you have to retreat and let the euphoria die down. 

The fact that for the past 2 weeks all of the Daaroods brought their melitia and still unable to have any chance of winning should tell you that, thus far, the Somaliland army has been playing softly softly approach. 

Just now, maakhiri1 said:

More than half of SL army were ghosts/phantom, caglayaal, they could not find them, as BIIH and TAANo used to take money for the non-existence soldiers, when things heat up, and most of the army based in SOOL were eliminated, they could not find the rest.

Bal mar dhaw yaan lagaa maqlin Djibouti this, Djibouti that. Ileen waadigan laabta usii daayay daacayadaha Somaliland gudaheeda. 

Libinta kolka aan soo hooyo, bal ha noqon gocor xun, u qir libinta ragga soo hooyay. 

8 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

Bal mar dhaw yaan lagaa maqlin Djibouti this, Djibouti that. Ileen waadigan laabta usii daayay daacayadaha Somaliland gudaheeda. 

Libinta kolka aan soo hooyo, bal ha noqon gocor xun, u qir libinta ragga soo hooyay. 

Countdown has began, for Gooja Cade