baala xoofto

Somaliland: Operation Clean up Laascaanood (Loading...)

5 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

LOL Faysal will be back to Tukaraq and most likely go beyond Tukaraq. Bal ragga yidhi wax ayay eryadeen waa loo jooga meesha ay ku danbeeyaan.

5 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

LOL Faysal will be back to Tukaraq and most likely go beyond Tukaraq. Bal ragga yidhi wax ayay eryadeen waa loo jooga meesha ay ku danbeeyaan.

Let's stick to the present. You aren't good at predicting the future. Let's see how "this real war" speak of ends.

Illyria   
3 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

Puntland itself has no *standing* army per say. Rather their clan melitia is controlled by each clan. This guy came from Mudug. 

In yar oo firxad ah mooye, intii kale gacanta ayaa lagu dhigay ayaga iyo dhawr tikniko ah ay wateen.

Not even the close. Shall I tell you how I know? The units you encountered earlier today were reer Nugaaleed, whereas the gentleman in question is reer Mudug.  Notice any trouble with your story?

With respect to forces, I could tell, having visited PL's bases in Godad & Bixin on one hand, and one of ina Cambaashe's bases on the other, there is a clear distinction where the former looked better organised, if well-fed. But then again, SL's state of the art, futuristic army is tonight surrounded at Gooja Cadde whereas PL's Gen. London is enjoying a quiet eve at 54. That does paint two wholly different pictures, does not it?

Again, reality vs fantasy.

Yet you lot fails to suss out as to the game being played.

And by the way, Las Anod is very quiet tonight

6 minutes ago, Illyria said:

Not even the close. Shall I tell you how I know? The units you encountered earlier today were reer Nugaaleed, whereas the gentleman in question is reer Mudug.  Notice any trouble with your story?

The leader of melitia was captured. The day before he recorded a video saying he was from Mudug. THat is not my words, that is his words. 

Anyway, here is a list of the document that was found with the captured Sarkaal and the number of people that he commanded. 

The document is dated 5th of December 2022 and is titled "Taliska Ciidamada Difaaca Dawladda Puntland". Not sure which part you do not understand. 

The whole unit, with the exception of 3 vehicles that run away, the rest were either annihilated or captured. 

image.thumb.png.8dd0e10091cc3370da8095b891441d33.png

12 minutes ago, Illyria said:

And by the way, Las Anod is very quiet tonight

Raggu dibbedda ayuu ku dagaalama, lets play outside. Dumarka iyo caruurta rasaasta kala baxa.

Illyria   
18 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

The leader of melitia was captured. The day before he recorded a video saying he was from Mudug. THat is not my words, that is his words. 

Anyway, here is a list of the document that was found with the captured Sarkaal and the number of people that he commanded. 

The document is dated 5th of December 2022 and is titled "Taliska Ciidamada Difaaca Dawladda Puntland". Not sure which part you do not understand. 

The whole unit, with the exception of 3 vehicles that run away, the rest were either annihilated or captured. 

image.thumb.png.8dd0e10091cc3370da8095b891441d33.png

The leader of the unit in question is back in Tukeraq, and I could tell you his fullname. Yes, they had some action, with minimal damage, and are back to their barracks, but then again, that is what your leaders are feeding you, is it?

Illyria   
13 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

Raggu dibbedda ayuu ku dagaalama, lets play outside. Dumarka iyo caruurta rasaasta kala baxa.

So says the man, who started shelling civilians, hospitals, and hotels on day one. They shall come a day, when that conversation shall be had, but not today.

1 minute ago, Illyria said:

The leader of the unit in question is back in Tukeraq, and I could tell you his fullname. 

There two Officers in the Puntland melitia that attacked Somaliland units at Maraagaha area. One of the officers is dead and his dead body is with Somaliland Army, the other officer has been captured alive. I am not sure if we can regard him as POW since Puntland has refused to acknowledge that its army is fighting. We will just call it, captured in the meantime. 

Illyria   
3 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

There two Officers in the Puntland melitia that attacked Somaliland units at Maraagaha area. One of the officers is dead and his dead body is with Somaliland Army, the other officer has been captured alive. I am not sure if we can regard him as POW since Puntland has refused to acknowledge that its army is fighting. We will just call it, captured in the meantime. 

Their names, please? Whom did you kill? And whom did you capture? I know those officers.

2 minutes ago, Illyria said:

So says the man, who started shelling civilians, hospitals, and hotels on day one. They shall come a day, when that conversation shall be had, but not today.

Shelling was actually self-defence. The clan melitia that was using houses as hide outs were shelled. If the army wanted to flatten Laascaanood, it would have done it from day one. But the fact that, it only responded when it got fire, that shows the army was not interested. 

3 minutes ago, Illyria said:

Their names, please?

The captured one his name is "Maxamoud Mursal Maxamoud". At least that what he said in the video he recorded a day before. 

The dead one, his passport and the documents that is shown in the video I posted earlier were pulled from the back pockets of his dead body. As soon as his name is published, I will share it. 

Illyria   
1 minute ago, baala xoofto said:

The captured one his name is "Maxamoud Mursal Maxamoud". At least that what he said in the video he recorded a day before. 

The dead one, his passport and the documents that is shown in the video I posted earlier were pulled from the back pockets of his dead body. As soon as his name is published, I will share it. 

See, that is just a made-up name. I shall glance at the said video, and docs.