Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Summer is around the corner-what are hot items for must have for somali fashionista?

Chimera   

Someone touched upon the issue of clones, i concur that it's a problem, many a times i walk upto a stranger thinking she is one of my sisters and at other times i walk pass my actual blood related sisters because i thought they were strangers lol, it's always those small leather jackets, those annoy me the most.

Also why is it that when women are on their own they are well behaved and timid, but when they are hunting in groups they suddenly become naughty lionesses, i feel taken advantage off.

I think the whole borrowing clothes/ accessories thing is a bit teenager to me anyway. Isn't it part of teenage to gossip, experiment with make-up and bond with a girl by sharing clothes?

Thus I put "sharing clothes" in the same category as "carrying fake designer bags". Things you only do young and broke.

You're right. We borrowed from each other more so when we were teens because we were mostly broke. I remember going to a friend's house, liking whats in her closet and emerging from the house wearing differnt a outfit. And going on dates :D used to be a glam squad event :cool: . But now that we've became career women, we simply go shopping together if we have something coming up.

Blessed,

I know who to share my recent discoveries with and who NOT to share with ;) I will share it with my friends(and the occasional stranger) because we each have unique tastes. We can shop at the same store individually and NEVER get the same stuff.

Adam,

How so?

I guess this means Adam has an eye for style?

About sharing, I don't mind too much with clothes but I hate my make-up to be touched by others. And this is where I'm usually hit hardest. Everytime there's a wedding or some other event, my sisters and relatives visit my make up bag and then things go walking. Expensive things.

Lily, yes I know it's an Oasis dress, actually saw it on the Oasis website first time, but I shop more often at ASOS. Found some great jewellery and dresses on there.

Blessed   

^That's a lovely site, Val. Way iga danbaysay and they ship abroad. Nice bag collection. Thanks for sharing..

Juxa   

^^be careful things from that site sometimes dont resemble what they deliver

val you are right about not sharing the make up, my things also walk, i may not use much but i do like to buy nice make up, but come a family wedding and things disappear

^ You've had problems with them, huh? I haven't yet but there's bound to be sometime. Blessed, my pleasure hun.

Juxa, I also like to buy good quality make up, which sets you back some. So it's highly annoying when things vanish!