Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Summer is around the corner-what are hot items for must have for somali fashionista?

Hi ladies, summer is just 2 months away. I like to know what are some item that are hot that are must have in Somali sisters closet? Particularly any colours that is hot for Diracs.

Thanks

Lychee   

I’m not too sure about what’s in right now, but I’m planning to spend the summer in Africa. So it's maxi dresses, colourful cardigans and elegant hijaabs all the way. And you can’t forget the hawt accessories. ;)

H&M is the one. cheap and cheerful. :D

Oh and ASOS.com sells superb dresses.

Malika   

^Maa isaga wax kale kaa fikira.. :D ,astagfirullah!

Firstlady,I dont know about Diracs,but maxi skirts/dresses are back again this summer.

Cabdow   

Female macawiis aa? War hana nacsiin bahasha, summer time-ka waaba markaan ugu jeclahay inaan xirto, breeze in smile.gif

:D @duceysane.

LOTS and Lots of colors are in this season. I have been shopping nonestop this past week. Big bags, kitten heels, skinny jeans and beautiful maxi dresses with just to die for cardigans with big belts are in.

And oh the accessories!! I lost my mind! Multicolored, multilayered bangels are the IT accessory this season!

Blessed   

It's always summer for me, it's always maxis or abayas... They don't do particular colours for diracs, every print comes in 5 dif. colours.

Hi ladies, thanks for the responses. I get lots of colours are in this summer. What is maxi skirts? How do they look like? I might have seen them but did not know the name.

Next time you go shopping. Check out this website atleast it will give you an idea of some looks to try.

Crib Muslimah

http://caribmuslimah.wordpress.com/

If you have any pics of hot items this summer please post it. I want to go spring/summer shopping soon Insha Allah. Thanks ladies!

Juxa   

try monsoon if you are a londoner, saw gorgeous dresses today starting from £80 ro £160. blues, yellow, and pinks in big prints are in season.

as for diracs get colors that suit you complexion avoid the usual suspects, gold and blue.

Juxa   

oh val, it is pretty but even handwashed the color goes funny and it shrinks

ASOS danbe waxka gadanmayoo