Che -Guevara

UN Human Rights Chief Urges Investigation

Ali naafto should have never been considers at all to lead anything i would even let him run a small cafeteria  . Let alone a country general aideed was the man  to bad it wasn’t ment to be . And we had to deal with manifesto and other remnants from afweynes era 

6 hours ago, AhmedGuled said:

I have heard what you typed a 100 times before so it is not news to me. What I said about Aideed being backstabbed is true. In Somalia the man who holds the gun has a voice too, your clan should have been mindful of this fact. As for the SNM they achieved their objectives by removing the Kacaan government from the north. They were waiting for some sane politicians to emerge in Mogadishu so a deal could be worked out. Like I said Somalis are cursed by Allah. 

Correction: USC ayaa jabisay Kacaanka and no body else. What deegaan were SNM ruling in the Waqooyi Galbeed in late 1990? No where.

Markuu Siyaad Barre Xamar ka baxaaye late Janaayo, 1991, ciidamada militariga Soomaaliya Hargeysa iyo deegaanada kale ee Waqooyi Galbeed sidooda ayee u joogeen.

'Your clan should have been mindful...'

Who is my clan? 😁

• Like 1

Nonsens usc fought a few red barrets and chase the remaining civilians who shared a clan with afweyne from xamar  in 1991Bulk of the fighting was done by the snm from 1981 till 1991. By 1989 the snm was in full control of the southern regions of togdheer the complete control of ceerigaabo and laid siege of hargeisa by 1989 the snm controlled all the country side of somaliland close to seventy percent with the exception of berbera and the municipality of hargeisa where some of the remnants of afweyne were residing by 1990 they had vacated much of hargeisa 

23 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Correction: USC ayaa jabisay Kacaanka and no body else. What deegaan were SNM ruling in the Waqooyi Galbeed in late 1990? No where.

Markuu Siyaad Barre Xamar ka baxaaye late Janaayo, 1991, ciidamada militariga Soomaaliya Hargeysa iyo deegaanada kale ee Waqooyi Galbeed sidooda ayee u joogeen.

Who is my clan? 😁

Alot of revisionist,  war dadkii noolaa baa jooga dheh, SNM was 100% defeated in North,the credit of dethroning Siyad goes to USC, and uprising from Mogadishu.

23 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Who is my clan? 😁

No need to play dumb we all know who killed innocent civilians in Mogadishu. You cannot hide the shame of your clans infighting and sense of foolishness. 😁

1 minute ago, Che -Guevara said:

All the crimes, must be documented and recorded. 

These will be used as evidence in Hague, to convict war criminals 

• Like 1