Sign in to follow this  
Prettyboombastic

Farah rapes xalimo and no one called the police or does anything!

ZOLA   

ok guys ..this was an isolated incident and has nothing to do with the management of the building or the people who live there.keep your Criticism to yourselves.2 people got drunk and 1 was unfortunately raped( or should i say allegedly)...

FYI Faraxbrown..there is no such building by the name of MCknight in St.paul..MCKnight is a rd and the apts where the incident took place is Afton View..says who its the "shittiest" building in St.paul? its just like any other public housing building..whether its in the cities or the suburbs of st.lous park.

Nephthys..who r u to judge a group of people(somali) and the management of their building..how on earth do u know if they r poor and illitrate..and do u know the manager of this building perosnally to call him illiterate? wow you have given the word judgmental a whole new meaning.

c mon guys.. after 6 pages u all r still talking about this incident..give it a rest. let the courts deal with it.

Nephissa   

My issue is the unprofessional and illegal way of managing those buildings. Ofcourse the property manager's ethnicity has everything to do with it, just like alcohol it has clouded his judgement and blurred his vision.

Tell me, how long before any management notices the disorderly conduct of tenants with substance abuse tendencies, not to mention the number of drunk b!tches and gang banger friends going in and out of this particular appartment, disturbing the peace of other residents? Wouldn't that be reason for serious/immediate concern? I assure you had the management and majority of the residents were non Somalis, eviction notice ba lagu dharbaaxi lahaa. [but noooh, who gives two shidhs about these skinny qaxotis anywys, let them work out their own problems!] Add a Somali manager in the mix with some false sense of Somalinimo pride who turns the other cheek and not see the ongoing illicit behavior of other Somalis. That, my friend, is what I call qashin, fadaro iyo foolxumo.

This u-ceeb-qari mentality wa waxa duliga nagu riday.

ZOLA   

no u didnt just say the above comment. its about time u stop insulting others. do u have something againts all somalis?

ZOLA   

shanneneh..i see ur gettofied now..no need for arresting Miss am all that and 2 good for the rest of the somali qaxootis.ilaahada sheeko aan lagu dirsan baad ka hadleeysaa.

I was not following this topic but i can see some nacaybnimo here ...... easy girls ,,,,, one action done by a group or an indivudual cannot represent the whole nation.

We should blame the indivudual ,,, or a certain group but not all.

^ Maxaa ku karkarinaayo adiga?

Is the building manager a friend of yours or what?

You seemed to have taken those comments more personal than anyone else here, its just fishy thats all.

My issue is the unprofessional and illegal way of managing those buildings. Ofcourse the property manager's ethnicity has everything to do with it, just like alcohol it has clouded his judgement and blurred his vision.

Tell me, how long before any management notices the disorderly conduct of tenants with substance abuse tendencies, not to mention the number of drunk b!tches and gang banger friends going in and out of this particular appartment, disturbing the peace of other residents? Wouldn't that be reason for serious/immediate concern? I assure you had the management and majority of the residents were non Somalis, eviction notice ba lagu dharbaaxi lahaa. [but noooh, who gives two shidhs about these skinny qaxotis anywys, let them work out their own problems!] Add a Somali manager in the mix with some false sense of Somalinimo pride who turns the other cheek and not see the ongoing illicit behavior of other Somalis. That, my friend, is what I call qashin, fadaro iyo foolxumo.

This u-ceeb-qari mentality wa waxa duliga nagu riday.

Oooooooooouch, that hurts all involved, but we all know what they say, Truth hurts, especially to the above poster

Originally posted by ZOLA:

ok guys ..this was an isolated incident and has nothing to do with the management of the building or the people who live there.keep your Criticism to yourselves.2 people got drunk and 1 was unfortunately raped( or should i say allegedly)...

FYI Faraxbrown..there is no such building by the name of MCknight in St.paul..MCKnight is a rd and the apts where the incident took place is Afton View..says who its the "shittiest" building in St.paul? its just like any other public housing building..whether its in the cities or the suburbs of st.lous park.

Nephthys..who r u to judge a group of people(somali) and the management of their building..how on earth do u know if they r poor and illitrate..and do u know the manager of this building perosnally to call him illiterate? wow you have given the word judgmental a whole new meaning.

c mon guys.. after 6 pages u all r still talking about this incident..give it a rest. let the courts deal with it.

My apologies,I thought it was the same building. In any case,i think the management has everything to do with the situation here. If the management of my building in Minneapolis let drunkards in,he will be sued the first time. The fact that the building's management is incompetent plays a hand here.

Enough said tho',that building manager is going to court,like it or not.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

^ Maxaa ku karkarinaayo adiga?

Is the building manager a friend of yours or what?

You seemed to have taken those comments more personal than anyone else here, its just fishy thats all.

Are we even talking about the same thing or you just enjoy beating on dead horse. By all means, criticize the manager and the indifferent residents of the building. Just don't drag the man's ethnicity into the mix. It is irrelevant to the crime that transpired or the actions of the management. The actions of these individuals has nothing to do with them being Somali. Being Somali doesn't predispose to do crime or for matter be an incompetent manager. So, I don't understand how does him being Maryooley turn the place into Qashin Qub. It is his lack of managerial skills that's to blame.

P.S. Truth is subjective. You have version of truth and I have mine. Let's deal with facts only!!

RedSea   

The name of the manager is maxamoud I think it was. I only know his nickname is fittingly 'Anshour'. That apartment complex isn't that bad at all. Just because somalis have gathered doesn't mean it's bad. The place is clean, is taken care of most of the time. Besides there are alot of great people living in those Afton view apartments.

Perhaps the very reason why no one her or got involved is because everyone was like 'naa waa nin xun iyo naag xun oo is haysta'.

I AGREE WITH U 100% RUNTI ITS SUCH AN AWFUL ACT BUT BOTH OF THEM R GULTY MAYBE THE GUY 110% GULTY

^^Wa Qadiiman Qaalu inal khamra umal khabaaith - in an ancient times they said - wine is the mother of evils. that is why its prohibited - it can bring Caaar/Ceeb to those who swig.