Sign in to follow this  
Prettyboombastic

Farah rapes xalimo and no one called the police or does anything!

First,

That was too many comments to read. To jacaylbaro, what's up with the pushing walal? I'm just tryna inform the brothas and sistas.

To the rest except the one sister that first commented on the issue, don't I get a welcome smile or somthing?

As for the rest and specially to the guys who inderectly justify that the girl deserved to be raped, Subhannah! what kinda human being are you?

Like Zuleqa mentioned, no one should be raped regardless of what they eat, drink, dress whatsoever. I'm so glad that the guy is in jail and will be punished for his actions.

But what makes me very angry is that 10 people walked by the whole way where the incident took place and didn't call for help. If as the spokesman claimed no one could speak the English language, why can't they just stop him themselves?

They are both zaaniyiin. meaning they are both sinnders. The guy and the girl perhaps did have intercourse previously so that would earn them 100 whips each in public.

Perhaps you were around peeking the window of the his/her house where the intercourse took place, or perhaps you were at close proximity of that apartment building and you watched a woman get raped by a man and did nothing.

Perhaps, you are rationalizing your own inner demons by saying that if you took up drinking, you would lose control and if a female companion of yours does the same actions as you while you are at each other's presence, she might fall victim and you would indeed rape her because she put herself in that position, yet you won't be responsible, unless caught on video Surveillance, then GOd help you from the authorities, perhaps thats the case for you REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDish.

However such action wouldnt' be taken nor would that guy be blamed for all the crimanality unless full prove that she wanted no part of this and she was forced to.

Does anyone on their right mind need anymore prove than that video, Starting with the first officer at the scene, to the crime technician, to the prosecutor, or the judge and finally the fair amount of pple who watched that video prove than the Surveillance video showing a man forcing his way into a woman and a woman resisting him. It can't get any more clear cut than this. Only your likes, who fantasy about punishing women who drink or those that are sexually active with men and need to be taught a lesson, such as rape, beat-down,torture would need to see alot more than the video and even then, you would find another thing to blame on the female.

If you really wanted to know if this woman meant "no" and that it wasn't the "influence of the alcohol" as you put it, then perhaps you should attempt to find and contact her. Perhaps, ask to have a sit-down, one On One and get answers to your questions, and if she is so much as gives an attitude, maybe its time you took upon yourself to rape and torture her and before leaving the scene, please, please get rid off all possible incriminating evidence, perhaps thats a genius plan, soo maaaha, perhaps boy?

The current ruling was as a result of the vidoe which was caught by the hall cameras. However there wasn't any other evidence.

Same as I said above still stands.

His actions could have been as a result of being drunk and her actions could also have been because she was under the influence and other wise wouldnt' resist him. All these have to be taken into account. But it seems more than likey they were having intercourse hence being alone and drunk together.

All in all, he wouldn't have raped her if he wasn't drunk out of his mind and she wouldn't have said no if she was sober, and in return, they would have enjoyed one hell of a sex rampage on that night in question and all will be good in the eyes of SOL's own "student offender".

As for the people who watched behind closed doors. I dont' have anythign to say to them. They might have feared as result of the screaming. This is U.S and everyone buufis ayuu iska qabaa naftiisana way ubaqaan.

In other words, if you were a resident of that building and you heard a woman's cry, you wouldn't go out of your way to help, but will take the time to go behind your pc/laptop and talk nonsense onto 6 straight pages full of garbage?

War waxaan kudhahay, isku noqo, oo maskax isku yeel and ka fikir waxa afkaaga oo biijada lef kasoo baxaayo.

Abyan   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:They are both zaaniyiin. meaning they are both sinnders. The guy and the girl perhaps did have intercourse previously so that would earn them 100 whips each in public.

Perhaps you were around peeking the window of the his/her house where the intercourse took place, or perhaps you were at close proximity of that apartment building and you watched a woman get raped by a man and did nothing.

Perhaps, you are rationalizing your own inner demons by saying that if you took up drinking, you would lose control and if a female companion of yours does the same actions as you while you are at each other's presence, she might fall victim and you would indeed rape her because she put herself in that position, yet you won't be responsible, unless caught on video Surveillance, then GOd help you from the authorities, perhaps thats the case for you REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDish.

However such action wouldnt' be taken nor would that guy be blamed for all the crimanality unless full prove that she wanted no part of this and she was forced to.

Does anyone on their right mind need anymore prove than that video, Starting with the first officer at the scene, to the crime technician, to the prosecutor, or the judge and finally the fair amount of pple who watched that video prove than the Surveillance video showing a man forcing his way into a woman and a woman resisting him. It can't get any more clear cut than this. Only your likes, who fantasy about punishing women who drink or those that are sexually active with men and need to be taught a lesson, such as rape, beat-down,torture would need to see alot more than the video and even then, you would find another thing to blame on the female.

If you really wanted to know if this woman meant "no" and that it wasn't the "influence of the alcohol" as you put it, then perhaps you should attempt to find and contact her. Perhaps, ask to have a sit-down, one On One and get answers to your questions, and if she is so much as gives an attitude, maybe its time you took upon yourself to rape and torture her and before leaving the scene, please, please get rid off all possible incriminating evidence, perhaps thats a genius plan, soo maaaha, perhaps boy?

The current ruling was as a result of the vidoe which was caught by the hall cameras. However there wasn't any other evidence.

Same as I said above still stands.

His actions could have been as a result of being drunk and her actions could also have been because she was under the influence and other wise wouldnt' resist him. All these have to be taken into account. But it seems more than likey they were having intercourse hence being alone and drunk together.

All in all, he wouldn't have raped her if he wasn't drunk out of his mind and she wouldn't have said no if she was sober, and in return, they would have enjoyed one hell of a sex rampage on that night in question and all will be good in the eyes of SOL's own "student offender".

As for the people who watched behind closed doors. I dont' have anythign to say to them. They might have feared as result of the screaming. This is U.S and everyone buufis ayuu iska qabaa naftiisana way ubaqaan.

In other words, if you were a resident of that building and you heard a woman's cry, you wouldn't go out of your way to help, but will take the time to go behind your pc/laptop and talk nonsense onto 6 straight pages full of garbage?

War waxaan kudhahay, isku noqo, oo maskax isku yeel and ka fikir waxa afkaaga oo biijada lef kasoo baxaayo.
Afkaaga caano lagu qabay.

ZOLA   

prettyboombastic... the building where this incident took place has a few trouble makers who get into fights late in the nigh. many had been thrown out of their apartments before. so when i asked a few residents why they never called the police... they said they did not want to be thrown out by anshuur( the somali guy who maneges the building)..lol

Nephissa   

^ The building manager is a Somali? No wonder inay qashin qub tahay meeshu!

Busta Rhymes anyone?

[too much of us is dangerous

So dangerous, we so dangerous

So dangerous, we so dangerous

My whole entire unit is dangerous..]

I think you guys talked about this rape issue too much,

regardless the condition of the girl, she should be be raped.the guy and the girl should not be drinking either.

That was uncalled for.

War Red ma waxay gaadhi "I love Somali iyo I respect women". Saaxib, I know you wear your views and more importantly your convictions like badge of honor, laakin there are few things in life one shouldn't try to rationalize rape being one of them. The woman did put herself in precarious sitaution but that doesn't qualify as means to lessen the burden on the guy. Haday Qoftay cabsan tahay ma aha inaad iska kor madoobaysid even your judgement is impaired by alcohal.

And remember trying to discern what might have lead to the actions of rapist is an exercise in futility. The fact remains he put himself in that situation. It is unfortunate that his life is ruined but taasi waa the price one pays for forcing himself on incapacitated woman. His life is essentially over, but it is my hope she makes something out of hers.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Guevara:

[QB]
quote:

That was uncalled for.

Excuse me? Was I insulting you [Anshuur] somehow? I know shitty management when I see it, it creates shitty products [residents of the said building.] That's what happens when you put these [already considered] poor, illiterate people [mostly Somalis] all in one place, in these huge govn't housing buildings, with equally illiterate manager. They fall apart.

Excuse me for saying "qashin" again.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:Originally posted by Guevara:

[QB]
quote:

That was uncalled for.

Excuse me? Was I insulting you [Anshuur] somehow? I know shitty management when I see it, it creates shitty products [residents of the said building.] That's what happens when you put these [already considered] poor, illiterate people [mostly Somalis] all in one place, in these huge govn't housing buildings, with equally illiterate manager. They fall apart.

Excuse me for saying "qashin" again.
No need for you to explain yourself, MCknight is the shittiest of buildings in St Paul. Waa meel qurun ah?!!

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Excuse me for saying "qashin" again. [/QB]

You are shifting the scope of your initial statement. Reread you what wrote.You equated his ethnicity with Qashin, and pay little heed to the other denominators that you have eloquently mentioned above. You didn't insult me per se. I however don't understand what has his gross mismanagement get to do his cultural background. These stories repeat themselves in all ghettos of America from Roxbury to South Central. Crimes are very rampant in all the poverty ridden segregated neighborhoods. It is lack of resources and unskilled populace that fuel the crime rates. I don't know how one could fault a person's ethnicity for the actions of what most certainly an unqualified individual. You can address his personal deficiencies but there is absolutely no need to throw all Somalis into the mix as they had nothing with these residents' shortcomings or lack of sound judgment.

u know something, somali refugees really upgrade these places by their hard works and family values, even though they are thrown into most improvished location...!

some how our ungrateful folks think that if they dont see a Bently infront of the yard, ppl are worthless...

we have ppl in la who have all the earthly possessions but they forget to put their underwears when they go to public malls...!

just remember all the gliters never grantee that u will be a well rounded human being! that comes from a good family environment and thats all that counts.

Originally posted by Muj: Red Sea:

Okay fine
:D

RedSea,

nin baa layidhi, waar faaraxow inankaagii gartii waa laga helay, wuxuu yidhi, Waar ma qirtay, haa baa layidhi allow nin rag ah ma yahay buu yidhi.

Dont listen Cara, Kullaha ( Finally) she is bringing a dead faggot called queen in here, what a waste of space :D