Sign in to follow this  
Prettyboombastic

Farah rapes xalimo and no one called the police or does anything!

Khalaf   

I was one day walking from school and just getting to my house, a guy murmured some words and was looking at me , and as i came closer to him, the guy grabbed me and started pulling me to some trees.

Then what? You didnt report it miya?

ps: da 7 year old story, walaalhi SOL is ruining and has ruined really my utopia views "innocence" sort of speak bismillahi rahamni rahiim....what's nexxxxxxt acudi billahi

pss: I understand where Red is coming from (ayar with the foul language awoowe), following shariah would prevent these sort of crimes.

Red, i re-read the topic you talked about man-made laws and "our laws", what would be the islamic verdict on this case according to you, for the dude, girl, and those who watched the crime take place? Dont say somthing like if shariah was law this would never occur there would be no drinking, mixing ect, sax lakiin say it did occur, what would be the verdict on case like this you think?

RedSea   

I got carried away abti. May Allah forgive me for the foul language which I have scripted above.

According to Islam.

They are both zaaniyiin. meaning they are both sinnders. The guy and the girl perhaps did have intercourse previously so that would earn them 100 whips each in public. However such action wouldnt' be taken nor would that guy be blamed for all the crimanality unless full prove that she wanted no part of this and she was forced to.

The current ruling was as a result of the vidoe which was caught by the hall cameras. However there wasn't any other evidence.

His actions could have been as a result of being drunk and her actions could also have been because she was under the influence and other wise wouldnt' resist him. All these have to be taken into account. But it seems more than likey they were having intercourse hence being alone and drunk together.

The other act of sin which they BOTH commited is consuming alcohol. they would be demand to seek forgiveness from Allah. I can't recall any punishment set forth for one who drinks alcohol. If I can't remember at the moment I will scroll through my collection of books to see if I can find anything about alcohol related crimes/punishments.

As for the people who watched behind closed doors. I dont' have anythign to say to them. They might have feared as result of the screaming. This is U.S and everyone buufis ayuu iska qabaa naftiisana way ubaqaan.

Nephissa   

Waxaase la yaab leh in this day and age, ninka wax rape gareenaayo. If you need sex so bad, go to a club find a slut, or if you're really hurting go find a prostitue. Maxaa dhib keenay.

Cara.   

Red Sea, you cracked me up.

His actions could have been as a result of being drunk and her actions could also have been because she was under the influence and other wise wouldnt' resist him.

That's so ridiculous it's genius. I'd like to know the physiological processes that makes men rapists when they're drunk but turns promiscuous women frigid. "Gosh, good thing I was drunk; otherwise I might've consented to sex and then that would be fornication!"

RedSea   

Nephs exactly. true and funny story Nephs. This guy, I and group of others were playig soccer near mcknight where this incident happen. After few minutes he would tire and sit. So other guys were poking fun of him of doing too much of left hand work. :D ninka naag la'aan ayaa haysay. So the tought that came to me was' waar wuxu ma naag buu waayey'.

Cara,

That was assumption. It may or may not be true assumption. At this point no body knows what is up. Basically all every knows is girl being stripped in hall way.

Jacpher   

Ilaahey ha u gargaaro maskiinta.

Ninbaa yiri mineey ciid ku beegto ayadeey u taal. Marka inanta ceeb aan qamriyo cab qol la gal aheyn ka kasban. Ardaalkaan 27 years Tyrone in qol loogu xiruu istaahilaa.

Soomaalida inta badan wanaag iyo maslaxo ayey ka door bidaan dacwo iyo is-qabqabsi balse waxay hilmaamaan in dulmanuhu xaq u leeyahay aarsasho le'eg xad gudubkii lagu suubiyey.

Jacpher   

lol@left hand. Show idinkaaba ninka ka cadheysiiyey.

You know those defense lawyers could put you in the witness stand and the next thing you realize is all eyes on you!

Am so disappointed with u RED SEA, how can u say it was not rape.

it was willful and sis crossed her leggs to protect her valuebles though drunk! xataa hadeey naag xun tahay, no one can mishandle her like that.

what r u men were u not supposed to willashii aan kusoo barooran lahayn?

i am pissed of with jamal, the so called director for somali advocacy, he should condemn it not justize it.

i really hate when pple generalize victims, poor drunk woman hope u will pull urself 2gather.

Ibtisam   

There really is nothing to argue about. :rolleyes: She was not drinking responsible, locking going to a house with two strange guys then getting drank is not very smart, nor did she put her safety first. There are certain precautions you should observe as a drinker, which she failed to do so. Obviously this does not mean she deservers to be raped or murder or killed. Whether she knew him before, had sex with him or never seen him before, if she said "no" then it is rape and he should be punished accordingly.

I don't understand people who are fast to condemn her, but don't comment on his behaviour, he is a dangerous animal and women are much safer in that area with the likes of him locked up. If he raped her, he will rape other women, regardless of whether they are drank or naked or covered head to toe.

As for those judging her, Allah has not sent you as guardians over her actions, he is aware of what she is doing and there are angels who observe and record her every action and yours. Therefore focus on better your self and leave her be.

It is a sad reflection of our community that no one helped her or reported the crime, next time it will be their sisters and wife’s who may be targeted and each will wonder why no one helped them.

100% with ghanima, wish we were all wise like u n others.

it was nt her best shot but who r we to judge? Illahay hasoo hanuuniyo ayada iyo intii la midaba Allahan uga booga dhayo dhibka qabsaday. As for him Allaha hanuuniyo hope he will learn from this.

I can relate to somalis not reporting crimes. Anagoo meel suuq la buuxo ah socona ayaa nin asian ah in his early 50s nasoo dabo galay, waa kan barida gacan igaga dhuftay and as looked back he is righ behind me pretending me on the back, i was shocked as i looked back waabakan garka ii salaaxanaya, i slapped countlessly and police took hold of him n out of no nowhere nin soomal says naa iska daa miskiinka waxbo xabsi ha u dirine waakan calaacaleyee! i screamed so loud @ somali guy i wont say waxaan ku caayey. it is too graphic

RedSea,

Wa laga gar jooga adeer, and the reason why, dont prejudge the girl, the crime is horrondous, both of them are wrong drinking, but anyhow, if you equate drink for drink, where u gonna put his advancement in rape, you cannot say she was drunk, and she was not drunk because if she was drunk she wouldnt know what is happening, but she firmly refuse his advancement for illict sex, at the point she was not drunk, and at that point its called a bloody rape, and he is a rapist,as far as law is concerned!

Gacmaha taag adeeer or qiro in lagaa helay gartii, you dont need to know her history whether she was a hooker or saint.